Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast

Thread: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

Keisuke Honda looks a bit like sun wukong :P

Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Warao, we still have this garbage?
    Blood boil seeing this
    Not forgetting we also have Konchesky in our books officially.... I am beginning to wonder whether there will be any club that is willing to take him in after his display this season. Even Joker Titus Bramble play better than him

And Degenerate better leave ASAP before he "degenerate" the team.

Quote Originally Posted by jerichojon View Post
    Wa, good, then he can use the "72 change" and smoke pass defenders

Quote Originally Posted by jerichojon View Post
    ......... hopefully he can join us to provide more cutting edge!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Warao, we still have this garbage?
    Blood boil seeing this
    i think we still haf AQUALANLAN!! OH no!

Andy Carroll will have more play time against Braga or whatever name.........

that means we will win!!!!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

at least honda runs for balls and wins ball.......
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Andy Carroll will have more play time against Braga or whatever name.........

that means we will win!!!!!
    yayyyyy!!!

Ugly scenes at FA Youth Cup tie

By ESPNsoccernet staff
    An FA Youth Cup tie between Liverpool and Manchester United at Anfield saw four red cards and several fans arrested amid ugly scenes.

During a 3-2 United victory, some of the away fans sang songs about the Heysel and Hillsborough tragedies of the 1980s that saw the deaths of 135 people. Three fans were arrested and six ejected from the ground.

A United spokesman said: "Singing songs about the Hillsborough and Heysel tragedies is disgraceful. We will deal harshly with anyone brought to our attention."

Former Liverpool striker John Aldridge, present during the Hillsborough disaster of 1989, said he was horrified by the behaviour of the fans on Sunday.

"I have never seen anything like that before at a youth game and I never want to see anything like it again," he told the Liverpool Echo. "It was disgusting.

"You get used to banter from United fans when they come to Anfield but to hear those songs about Heysel and Hillsborough was just horrible. The level of abuse was absolutely sickening.

"There was evidently a group who had just come to cause problems and I felt sorry for the families in the Manchester United end who just wanted to watch a game of football."

Two United fans were reported to have been spoken to after setting off flares. UEFA's disciplinary panel is already set to hear a case against travelling supporters said to have lit flares during United's recent Champions League game at Marseille.

The bad feeling in the stands eventually transferred to the pitch, with Conor Coady and Tyler Beckett dismissed for a late coming together of heads that left the Liverpool man bloodied.

Liverpool had taken a two-goal lead thanks to an Adam Morgan brace, but the game changed on a second-half penalty decision, which saw defender Stephen Sama sent off for a professional foul. United youngster Paul Pogba then followed when, after being booked for an unsporting run-up to the penalty, he continued to argue with the referee for a second caution.

Larnel Cole eventually despatched the retaken spot-kick, Ravel Morrison then equalised before adding the winner with a fine late volley.

Disgraceful Manchester United.

Boos for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmore View Post
    Ugly scenes at FA Youth Cup tie

By ESPNsoccernet staff
    An FA Youth Cup tie between Liverpool and Manchester United at Anfield saw four red cards and several fans arrested amid ugly scenes.

During a 3-2 United victory, some of the away fans sang songs about the Heysel and Hillsborough tragedies of the 1980s that saw the deaths of 135 people. Three fans were arrested and six ejected from the ground.

A United spokesman said: "Singing songs about the Hillsborough and Heysel tragedies is disgraceful. We will deal harshly with anyone brought to our attention."

Former Liverpool striker John Aldridge, present during the Hillsborough disaster of 1989, said he was horrified by the behaviour of the fans on Sunday.

"I have never seen anything like that before at a youth game and I never want to see anything like it again," he told the Liverpool Echo. "It was disgusting.

"You get used to banter from United fans when they come to Anfield but to hear those songs about Heysel and Hillsborough was just horrible. The level of abuse was absolutely sickening.

"There was evidently a group who had just come to cause problems and I felt sorry for the families in the Manchester United end who just wanted to watch a game of football."

Two United fans were reported to have been spoken to after setting off flares. UEFA's disciplinary panel is already set to hear a case against travelling supporters said to have lit flares during United's recent Champions League game at Marseille.

The bad feeling in the stands eventually transferred to the pitch, with Conor Coady and Tyler Beckett dismissed for a late coming together of heads that left the Liverpool man bloodied.

Liverpool had taken a two-goal lead thanks to an Adam Morgan brace, but the game changed on a second-half penalty decision, which saw defender Stephen Sama sent off for a professional foul. United youngster Paul Pogba then followed when, after being booked for an unsporting run-up to the penalty, he continued to argue with the referee for a second caution.

Larnel Cole eventually despatched the retaken spot-kick, Ravel Morrison then equalised before adding the winner with a fine late volley.

Disgraceful Manchester United.

Boos for them.
    It is not surprising if you ask me....because they must still be feeling the pain of the 3-1 loss, but these people should really be barred for life from soccer matches. You don't see fans of other clubs doing that. Of course, not every manure fans are like that, but this group is really disgraceful

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i think we still haf AQUALANLAN!! OH no!
    Bro CC, not giving him a 2nd chance meh??? Scully he really improve alot now?

Quote Originally Posted by zurichdo View Post
    Bro CC, not giving him a 2nd chance meh??? Scully he really improve alot now?
    he was given many chances, if he improved, we will know abt it......

anyway, latest rumors indicate he switching to water polo.....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

watch all the actions

its ashamed REDS juniors lost 3-2 after leading 2-0

hahahahahaa..

Quote Originally Posted by zurichdo View Post
    It is not surprising if you ask me....because they must still be feeling the pain of the 3-1 loss, but these people should really be barred for life from soccer matches. You don't see fans of other clubs doing that. Of course, not every manure fans are like that, but this group is really disgraceful
    thats how the word 'manure' stick wit them...

they r SCUMS

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post

they r SCUMS

no respect for victims and their families
    absolutely disgraceful

maybe they have to celebrate at others' expense as those events combined to allow their rubbish team to catch up with us
    without those, KD would not have succumbed to stress and resigned back then
    maybe then SAF's record will be as good as RH

*pui*

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post

they r SCUMS
    scum=MUCS=manchester united club supporters

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    scum=MUCS=manchester united club supporters

I can think of a lot of more vulgar combinations

Back BY POPULAR DEMAND!!![/I][/B]

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and have listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

LEAGUE TABLE

1). cheesecake -> 43pts --> WA!!! CAUGHT UP WITH ME LIAO!!!
    2). sunnyday --> 43pts
    3). grumpy --> 29pts
    4). zhapchit --> 23pts
    5). blazer_workz --> 23pts
    6). coolsigg ---- > 19pts
    7). Canew --> 17pts
    8). fotoudavid --> 13pts
    9). zaren -------> 13pts
    10). kelccm --------> 12pts
    11). domdomino --> 12pts
    12). shunzi ---> 13pts
    13). RoadRunner --> 10pts
    14). bro rodz ---- > 8pts
    15). archlover --> 8pts
    16). adilexas ---> 7pts
    17). koplady11 ---> 6pts
    18). marios -----> 5pts
    19). eejal ----> 4pts
    20). taurean ----- > 3pts
    21). ahyooo ---> 2pts
    22). cg171s ---- > 1pt
    23). obfuscate ---> 1pt

League of HAT-TRICK HEROES <--- KELONG!!!

1). FC Utrecht 0 LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 0 ---> cheesecake
    30/9/2010 Stadion Galgenwaard

2). Napoli 0 LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 0 ---> cheesecake & sunnyday
    21/10/2010 San Paolo, Italy

3). LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 2(Torres 11, 44) Chel$ki 0 ---> kelccm
    07/11/2010 Anfield, LIVERPOOL

4). Sparta Prague 0 LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 0 ---> grumpy the tummy!
    17/2/2011 Generali Arena, Czech Republic.

5). LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 1 (Dirty Kite) Sparta Prague 0 ---> sunnyday & fotoudavid
    24/2/2011 Anfield, LIVERPOOL.

17/3/11

LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB vs. Brega!!

ANFIELD!!! * ROARRR!!!!!!! *

1). 2-0 LFC Wins!! (Carroll, Carroll) CC ---> wahahahhahahaa!
    2). 3-0 REDS Wins (Carroll, Meireles, Kuyt)ahyooo
    3) 1-0 LFC wins! (Maxi) zaren ----> woot!
    4. 1-0 liverpool win (carroll) sunnyday
    5). 0-0 Draw roDz
    6). 2-1 Liverpool wins. (D. Kuyt, Carroll) canew
    7). 1-0 LFC wins (kuyt) fotoudavid
    8.) 5-0 LFC Wins!!! (CArrol, Carrol) zhapchit

if u believe rafa (post inter), he wasnt actually allowed to field the fella much, in case the uh..appearance fee(!!) for playing X no of matches got triggered..

mebbe the kenny magic dust will work on him..
    look wat it did to kitie (or was it bro rodz and cc twin gee combine? )

Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast