Thread: P&S under $300

Default P&S under $300

Hi guys.. out of touch on P&S for some time now... in fact, out of DSLR scene for a while also...... need to get a under $300 P&S for wife... any good recommendation??

Thank you.

Default Re: P&S under $300

Any Sony, Canon or Panasonic will do. Take your wife out to Courts, Harvey Norman, etc. Let her pick.
    Alpha

She will ask is this good, that one better good, this one best, that one bestest.... kekekeke

Anyway decide to up budget a bit and looking at the Canon Ixus 220HS.... any violence objection or other alternative at this range???

do any of the 'innovative' features, eg. smile-detection, touch-screen, etc interest her more?
    Perhaps external design is also fairly high on the priority list?
    Exploring! :)

She not really into external design thing......... good zoom range.... 24 to 105/120mm, relatively good Veedeo..... nothing too complicated else end up I using it....

Quote Originally Posted by N-user View Post
    She not really into external design thing......... good zoom range.... 24 to 105/120mm, relatively good Veedeo..... nothing too complicated else end up I using it....
    Honestly, any camera from Canon/Sony/Panasonic that fits your budget will do the job. At the price range they're all very similar.
    Alpha

Hokie Bro..... will bring me wife go P&S shopping..... hopefully will end up with a
    D7000....