Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 LastLast
Results 941 to 960 of 996

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

  1. #941
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC
    DD - akerue said slight tele.. I can only think 55mm f.1.2 or 58mm f.12... since review of 58mm is better.. I thought you will whack it.. (but then, dont think u can get new set)... sorry..
    I bought a tele con for my p7000. Lol

  2. #942
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs

    Pai sei, I don't know how to use N camera..

    So, tmw morning 9am breakfast at OC?
    Waaaa so early. LOL. Ok la. I try to make it.

  3. #943
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Anybody tmw morning 9am breakfast at OC before WFJ shooting?
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  4. #944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs

    Bro, so sorry juz came back from my hometown..and realize you had send me 3 sms..my bad didn't reply back
    Opps my bad. Didn't know you were out of town and just came back. Luckily you didn't follow me yesterday. I was running around to yesterday looking for a good place to shoot after finding out the original location don't offer much good composition.

    If there is a FH tcss in 1st location next week, anyone like to join me for a quick session before dinner? I will PM the location. The location has lots of things to explore and it is about 15 mins walk from FH tcss.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  5. #945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs
    Anybody tmw morning 9am breakfast at OC before WFJ shooting?
    Tomorrow 630am shoot at a vantage point at Orchard before breakfast near OC anyone? Err... Pending approval for visa extension
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  6. #946
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    wah you all so on
    No photography for me tomorrow. Way too hectic liao...
    Exploring! :)

  7. #947
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    Tomorrow 630am shoot at a vantage point at Orchard before breakfast near OC anyone? Err... Pending approval for visa extension
    Cannot wake-up so early, coz later catch bugs till mid night..

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    wah you all so on
    No photography for me tomorrow. Way too hectic liao...
    Come and join us at morning session..
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  8. #948

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    Tomorrow 630am shoot at a vantage point at Orchard before breakfast near OC anyone? Err... Pending approval for visa extension
    count me out... with my princess.. so dont think i cant be there that early with her...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  9. #949
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    Come and join us at morning session..
    Cannot make it bro... Will be at Hougang in the morning.
    Exploring! :)

  10. #950
    Member ClemC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Within myself
    Posts
    721

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    Cannot wake-up so early, coz later catch bugs till mid night..
    Bro Jacobs... you lot the can la... sleep less than the BUGs..
    I heard the other day (last weekend)... shoot bugs till 3am!!!!... lucky, the BUG of shooting macro has not caught me yet... hehheheee
    Last edited by ClemC; 1st April 2011 at 02:55 PM.

  11. #951
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    Opps my bad. Didn't know you were out of town and just came back. Luckily you didn't follow me yesterday. I was running around to yesterday looking for a good place to shoot after finding out the original location don't offer much good composition.

    If there is a FH tcss in 1st location next week, anyone like to join me for a quick session before dinner? I will PM the location. The location has lots of things to explore and it is about 15 mins walk from FH tcss.
    Where is FH TCSS 1st location?
    Is it the regular SunChasers 'clubouse'?
    Exploring! :)

  12. #952
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    Tomorrow 630am shoot at a vantage point at Orchard before breakfast near OC anyone? Err... Pending approval for visa extension
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC View Post
    Bro Jacobs... you lot the can la... sleep less than the BUGs..
    I heard the other day (last weekend)... shoot bugs till 3am!!!!... lucky, the BUG of shooting macro has not caught me yet... hehheheee
    Last weekend I not in town.. so didn't join them.
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  13. #953
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC View Post
    Bro Jacobs... you lot the can la... sleep less than the BUGs..
    I heard the other day (last weekend)... shoot bugs till 3am!!!!... lucky, the BUG of shooting macro has not caught me yet... hehheheee
    Why macro shooters shoot so late at night har? Wait for the insects to tuck nicely into their beds isit? must be so... Or maybe that's their romping time - sure a lot of poses one!
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 1st April 2011 at 03:17 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  14. #954
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Why macro shooters shoot so late at night har? Wait for the insects to tuck nicely into their beds isit? must be so...
    It's quite normal for night macro..coz night day you'll find more unique bugs compare at day time.
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  15. #955
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    It's quite normal for night macro..coz night day you'll find more unique bugs compare at day time.
    Good to know. Coz there must be very good reasons to do so at night. So you also put on anti-commando-mosquito gears as well? That is one thing that will greatly deter me from going into this genre... either thick long clothing or much repellants (which means greasy....)

    Since you guys can tahan - pei fu pei fu!
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 1st April 2011 at 03:24 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  16. #956
    Member ClemC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Within myself
    Posts
    721

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    It's quite normal for night macro..coz night day you'll find more unique bugs compare at day time.
    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Good to know. Coz there must be very good reasons to do so at night. So you also put on anti-commando-mosquito gears as well? That is one thing that will greatly deter me from going into this genre... either thick long clothing or much repellants (which means greasy....)

    Since you guys can tahan - pei fu pei fu!
    Bro Kriegs & Bro Jacobs... Sound very much like Humans...

    The normal guys & gals sleep in the night... THE HAPPENING ONES stay up and party whole night.... guess BUG & HUMAN very, very similar..

  17. #957

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    anyone BBB today... i know of a bro whose gonna BBB today....??
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  18. #958
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    anyone BBB today... i know of a bro whose gonna BBB today....??
    Abang, beli apa?
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  19. #959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra
    wah you all so on
    No photography for me tomorrow. Way too hectic liao...
    Quote Originally Posted by akerue

    count me out... with my princess.. so dont think i cant be there that early with her...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs

    Cannot wake-up so early, coz later catch bugs till mid night..

    Come and join us at morning session..
    Oh... Got restrains...
    And shoot till midnight from Morning... Power!
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  20. #960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra

    Where is FH TCSS 1st location?
    Is it the regular SunChasers 'clubouse'?
    Yes the 1st clubhouse. If there is a tcss next week. I will be shooting somewhere there. Really miss the FH....drool...
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •