Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 920 of 996

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

  1. #901

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Should be 10am.

    You share the pic for me bro. I cannot post pic on iPhone.
    all right... i shld be able to help out.... i maybe bringing princess... let her play with a camera....

    here albert poison... or shld i say and epidemic... contagious...


    not the lens in the shot, but what it was taken with...
    Last edited by akerue; 1st April 2011 at 01:37 PM.
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  2. #902
    Member ClemC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Within myself
    Posts
    721

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Thanks Bro,

    ai .....
    mai ....
    ai .....
    mai la...
    price a little tooo high..

  3. #903
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC View Post
    Thanks Bro,

    ai .....
    mai ....
    ai .....
    mai la...
    price a little tooo high..
    Can always wait until it falls... But dunno what's going to happen... Nikon lens production are in mess now - whether demands for second hands will rise or not...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  4. #904
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    all right... i shld be able to help out.... i maybe bringing princess... let her play with a camera....

    here albert poison... or shld i say and epidemic... contagious...


    not the lens in the shot, but what i was taken with...
    Wah, if you let princess shoot - sure a lot of "business" one... kakakaka
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  5. #905

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC View Post
    Thanks Bro,

    ai .....
    mai ....
    ai .....
    mai la...
    price a little tooo high..
    VRII woah, just get the first version cheap2 under 2k only... 700 save can go get the RRS BH-55
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  6. #906
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Wanna meet up earlier at OC tomorrow or not? TCSS over breakfast nearby...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  7. #907

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Wah, if you let princess shoot - sure a lot of "business" one... kakakaka
    i was actually thinking of just to let her use a normal PnS.... a bit hectic to keep looking out for her if shes holds a DSLR...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  8. #908
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    VRII woah, just get the first version cheap2 under 2k only... 700 save can go get the RRS BH-55
    Bro you forget ClemC is on a FF lah... you want him to PP vignette PLUS that line down the middle isit?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  9. #909
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    i was actually thinking of just to let her use a normal PnS.... a bit hectic to keep looking out for her if shes holds a DSLR...
    Chey.... thod you let her use your "NX10".... kakaka... sure a looooooooooot of business one... but better than nothing eh? You stll have that S90 right?
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 1st April 2011 at 01:36 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  10. #910
    Member ClemC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Within myself
    Posts
    721

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    VRII woah, just get the first version cheap2 under 2k only... 700 save can go get the RRS BH-55
    bro.. my 80-200 serving me well la.. just pump up speed by 2stop.. (if upgrade.. want to go VRII or VRIII.. LOL)

    what lens DD & u buy la..

  11. #911

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Bro you forget ClemC is on a FF lah... you want him to PP vignette PLUS that line down the middle isit?
    pls lah the vignette is over rated... that line down the middle is the problem with the body not the lens....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  12. #912

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC View Post
    bro.. my 80-200 serving me well la.. just pump up speed by 2stop..

    what lens DD & u buy la..
    we both bought the primes... mine is on the wider side while DD in on a bit tele... both 1.4

    PS: my D2H coming back... weee... heaven...
    Last edited by akerue; 1st April 2011 at 01:38 PM.
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  13. #913
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    we both bought the primes... mine is on the wider side while DD in on a bit tele... both 1.4
    hmm.... 35 and 85....
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  14. #914
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    pls lah the vignette is over rated... that line down the middle is the problem with the body not the lens....
    REALLY?!... then I dunno any better loh... I meant to say he already need to PP line already (yeah with the body) let alone worry about vignetting...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  15. #915
    Member ClemC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Within myself
    Posts
    721

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    we both bought the primes... mine is on the wider side while DD in on a bit tele... both 1.4

    PS: my D2H coming back... weee... heaven...
    D2H!!!!... great

    24 1.4G and 58 1.2 is it....!!!! hehheheee

  16. #916
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Ya. At OC.
    Sat or Sun morning @ OC?
    Can we use our own Camera setup?
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  17. #917
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    Sat or Sun morning @ OC?
    Can we use our own Camera setup?
    Can, a lot of people do. Unless you wanna try Nikon DX systems (provided, and need to sign out)... :P
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  18. #918

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    REALLY?!... then I dunno any better loh... I meant to say he already need to PP line already (yeah with the body) let alone worry about vignetting...
    i didnt mean any malice to ya knowledge with my previous comment, as i do deem the vr1 sufficient enough, thou the vignette is present, but its get so worked up since the vr2 was release...

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC View Post
    D2H!!!!... great

    24 1.4G and 58 1.2 is it....!!!! hehheheee
    how i wish, its the 35 and 85.....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  19. #919

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    Sat or Sun morning @ OC?
    Can we use our own Camera setup?
    SAT morning at 10..

    planning to meet earlier for breakfast....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  20. #920
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    i didnt mean any malice to ya knowledge with my previous comment, as i do deem the vr1 sufficient enough, thou the vignette is present, but its get so worked up since the vr2 was release...



    how i wish, its the 35 and 85.....
    YEAH!!! I gotit right... kekekeke... but no prizes... :P....

    No lah, no malice received - just wanna rib-poking.... :P
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •