Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14192223242526293449 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 996

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

  1. #461
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Akerue,

    Have you covered local Cheerleading shows before?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  2. #462

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    video yes, photo no....

    why... u wanna take some upskirt pic ar...??

    ahahahahahahahahaahah
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  3. #463

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Wah. Bo jio...
    My LX3 at home leh. But I won't be home till late late.
    what bo jio, is an open invite..... come come take time off... and meet me... waakakakakakaka....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  4. #464
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    You not trendy enough lah... peeps wear their LX3s on their neck like gold chain these days!... juz kidding, or be like Jacobs - install a "drycab" inside his car....
    Hahaha yes I see a lot of "DSLR necklace" nowadays. But most scary is when they bring the DSLR into toilet with the lens cap off. Dunno ready to shoot what

    But yes I know I'm not trendy enough
    Exploring! :)

  5. #465
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Hahaha yes I see a lot of "DSLR necklace" nowadays. But most scary is when they bring the DSLR into toilet with the lens cap off. Dunno ready to shoot what

    But yes I know I'm not trendy enough
    Anti-trend and anti-social can liao de
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  6. #466
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Hahaha yes I see a lot of "DSLR necklace" nowadays. But most scary is when they bring the DSLR into toilet with the lens cap off. Dunno ready to shoot what

    But yes I know I'm not trendy enough
    Me also not trendy enough lah... but at least got TT to hide it... kekeke... only the Camera peeps know...

    Tell me about it... I remembered strolling around in Best Denki, then one young couple ran past me (dunno in a hurry for what). I happened to lift my left arm up to check for time, then bam... the "necklace" knocked against my G-shiok.... Lucky no scratch on my watch... but dunno about their kit lens... they didn't care to stop and check though - did tried to see if anything happened to the "necklace" while still running... I boh-chap also... continued strolling...

    IIRC, it sounded like a glass kind of knock (prolly lens cap not on) but not crack sound of course... ooops....
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 22nd March 2011 at 02:32 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  7. #467
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    video yes, photo no....

    why... u wanna take some upskirt pic ar...??

    ahahahahahahahahaahah
    What up-skirt pics?? All bluff kind one lah! You wanna see, I've got TONNES in two of my SDs now... "Clocked" more than 2000 shutters...

    I guess so that you have the experience, saw a lot of video peeps there, special lightings around... Which year did you cover?
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 22nd March 2011 at 02:36 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  8. #468
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    What I wanted to ask was, did you see any serious accidents during your shoot? I saw 3, man... right in my VF.... got my knees shaking after that....
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 22nd March 2011 at 02:42 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  9. #469
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten
    What I wanted to ask was, did you see any serious accidents during your shoot? I saw 3, man... right in my VF.... got my knees shaking after that....
    Got buy 4d?

  10. #470
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Got buy 4d?
    And where do you suggest I look for the 4 digits har? Smarta$$...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  11. #471

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    i cover the team finalist in their training not the finals, think the one at Expo last year... i took off on the finals, too shagged to work... need to rest my body and brain...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  12. #472
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    i cover the team finalist in their training not the finals, think the one at Expo last year... i took off on the finals, too shagged to work... need to rest my body and brain...
    Ah the expo last year... okays. I was on both days... the Finals are very scary man... imagine falling from 3-tier acts (whatever they are called) not being caught... Brave girls.... Then imaging seeing your team-mate injure like that and you still continue with the show with your very best!... Not for the meek-hearted.

    I glanced a look at the medic staff at hand... man, you only see grim faces (dunno if all of them are like dat...)

    I took two full days.... MAN I'm SOOOOO READY for event shoots! Of course, working as a videographer cannot be compared to a photographer lah...
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 22nd March 2011 at 03:16 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  13. #473
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Steady la Kriegs!
    Exploring! :)

  14. #474

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    actually these type of event for videos, will be on a multi-cam style, and being directed by a director, so as camera operators, each has his own zone and shot lists, given by the directors, so not much brain work needed, except u do have to give some misc shots,

    if u think u are ready for events, try posting in the services section, at least earn some street cred...hehehehehhe...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  15. #475
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Steady la Kriegs!
    Not as steady as them girls man... My initial feelings for Cheerleading squads have changed since...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  16. #476
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    actually these type of event for videos, will be on a multi-cam style, and being directed by a director, so as camera operators, each has his own zone and shot lists, given by the directors, so not much brain work needed, except u do have to give some misc shots,

    if u think u are ready for events, try posting in the services section, at least earn some street cred...hehehehehhe...
    I maybe ready but I think my equipment may need some upgrading if doing work of similar nature. Now I know what I need to get it done. For normal events (non-sporting), D90 is sufficient. It all boils down to ISOs, speed and range...

    Yup, I think there are at least 3 to 5 vid teams there...didn't really count.
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 22nd March 2011 at 03:44 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  17. #477

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    well u know ya own limits with the gears u have, just give it a try, put that free time of yours to good use....

    looking at the sky, i think i be at the esplanade area to shoot seriously getting bored with this place), than off to TK, for a quick BBB with a fren.. than dinner... heheheheheh
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  18. #478
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue
    well u know ya own limits with the gears u have, just give it a try, put that free time of yours to good use....

    looking at the sky, i think i be at the esplanade area to shoot seriously getting bored with this place), than off to TK, for a quick BBB with a fren.. than dinner... heheheheheh
    Can I go with you to TK?

    On second thoughts, better not.

  19. #479

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Can I go with you to TK?

    On second thoughts, better not.

    why im there just to get a small ticket items... starter amount....

    hehehehe, come come see you there hahahahahahaha
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  20. #480
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue

    why im there just to get a small ticket items... starter amount....

    hehehehe, come come see you there hahahahahahaha
    Wat time you going ar?

    Cannot la. I got some cash in my wallet. Very easy to spend.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •