Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 996

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

  1. #21

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    So where are you going to christian your new accessory ...
    7D . 10-22 . 17-55 . 50 1.8 . 18-200 . 70-200 2.8 II . EX580 II
    潜水高尔夫球手 Sunchaser

  2. #22
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC View Post
    my recent weeks have been more "seascapes".. want a short break from "seascapes".. happy with a few shots.. some in thread.. if you do pop-by, give some comments..

    PCK boots on its own.. worst case, feet also wet.. (could have got scuba-shoes but expensive.. $9.90 can do alreadi)..

    off to do some tidying at dad's place..
    Scuba shoes can ask scubagolfer for advice
    Exploring! :)

  3. #23

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Haha, diving boots confirmed get wet also ... But maybe not as slippery as PCM boots
    7D . 10-22 . 17-55 . 50 1.8 . 18-200 . 70-200 2.8 II . EX580 II
    潜水高尔夫球手 Sunchaser

  4. #24
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by scubagolfer View Post
    Haha, diving boots confirmed get wet also ... But maybe not as slippery as PCM boots
    Yeah, they generally look very well-made. Of course pricetag also very "well-made"
    Exploring! :)

  5. #25
    Member yilin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Within Me
    Posts
    877

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Report !! ...Page 2 liao

  6. #26
    Member ClemC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Within myself
    Posts
    721

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by scubagolfer View Post
    So where are you going to christian your new accessory ...
    Yo Scubagolfer - if talking about my boots, used this morning alreadi..

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Scuba shoes can ask scubagolfer for advice
    Yes, should have.. I forgot until see his post.. but a little late

    Quote Originally Posted by scubagolfer View Post
    Haha, diving boots confirmed get wet also ... But maybe not as slippery as PCK boots
    Yes, the PCK boots is a little slippery (i tried to get the smaller size... tighter but a little more control).. guess cant ask for much since paid under $10.

  7. #27

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    gd morning to you all..

    hope not to late to repork in.... pork pork... woohoo...

    CLEMC, hope to join you soon with my newly reunite D2X soon....(prays everything goes smooth) i will be back if not another long hiatus from me...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  8. #28
    Member ClemC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Within myself
    Posts
    721

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    gd morning to you all..

    hope not to late to repork in.... pork pork... woohoo...

    CLEMC, hope to join you soon with my newly reunite D2X soon....(prays everything goes smooth) i will be back if not another long hiatus from me...
    Morning Bros....

    Akerue, I just found out that they lowered price for the sensor-replacement.. you keen to resurrect your old lovie (i.e. pre D2X).. Guess this weekend can go trek trek, walk walk..

  9. #29

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC View Post
    Morning Bros....

    Akerue, I just found out that they lowered price for the sensor-replacement.. you keen to resurrect your old lovie (i.e. pre D2X).. Guess this weekend can go trek trek, walk walk..
    wah so nice of them, nah my old lovie is in the hands of my dear friends, who already overhaul most of it...

    hopefully by this week or next, i be back, (prays to all god from all religion)...

    hehehehhe
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  10. #30
    Member ClemC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Within myself
    Posts
    721

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    wah so nice of them, nah my old lovie is in the hands of my dear friends, who already overhaul most of it...

    hopefully by this week or next, i be back, (prays to all god from all religion)...

    hehehehhe

    ok.. Bro.. hope to see u back soon!!!... go pray more ...

  11. #31
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    morning folks!

    Anyone brought camera out today?
    Was intending to catch some golden rays (hopefully) on my way home in the evening.
    Somewhere fairly close to (abt 1-1.5km further west) our previous 'small gathering' location @ the bridge.

    Cannot be too big a group, coz we need to be a bit stealthy and not cause a disturbance...
    Exploring! :)

  12. #32
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    morning folks!

    Anyone brought camera out today?
    Was intending to catch some golden rays (hopefully) on my way home in the evening.
    Somewhere fairly close to (abt 1-1.5km further west) our previous 'small gathering' location @ the bridge.

    Cannot be too big a group, coz we need to be a bit stealthy and not cause a disturbance...
    Where where where?

  13. #33
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    BTW, I am looking for contractors again... who wants to do? need some good IT knowledge. Pay is above average.

  14. #34
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Where where where?
    If only you, then we discuss via whatsapp

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    BTW, I am looking for contractors again... who wants to do? need some good IT knowledge. Pay is above average.
    Wah!! But I'm not IT-trained
    Exploring! :)

  15. #35
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Where where where?
    If only you, then we discuss via whatsapp

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    BTW, I am looking for contractors again... who wants to do? need some good IT knowledge. Pay is above average.
    Wah!! But I'm not IT-trained
    Exploring! :)

  16. #36
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Wah!! But I'm not IT-trained
    Your job now ok la. this is contract opening.. month to month one.

  17. #37
    Member ClemC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Within myself
    Posts
    721

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    morning folks!

    Anyone brought camera out today?
    Was intending to catch some golden rays (hopefully) on my way home in the evening.
    Somewhere fairly close to (abt 1-1.5km further west) our previous 'small gathering' location @ the bridge.

    Cannot be too big a group, coz we need to be a bit stealthy and not cause a disturbance...
    ZCA, will give this one a miss.. happy catching rays..

  18. #38

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Work how many hours a day, i want if 2-3 hours
    7D . 10-22 . 17-55 . 50 1.8 . 18-200 . 70-200 2.8 II . EX580 II
    潜水高尔夫球手 Sunchaser

  19. #39
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by scubagolfer View Post
    Work how many hours a day, i want if 2-3 hours
    Full time, contract staff...

    LOL...

  20. #40
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by scubagolfer View Post
    Work how many hours a day, i want if 2-3 hours
    Haha towkay, dun like that leh
    How? Evening wanna shoot?
    Quite near to your home
    Exploring! :)

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •