Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5101314151617202540 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 996

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

  1. #281
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    lousy leh you all....

    1 whole day and can't even fill up 1 page with posts. I thought got many many things to read...
    hahahaha
    Relax bro. Just concentrate in enjoying your stay in Germany, and take photogs to show us after you return home to Singapore
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  2. #282
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Forum is very buggy leh.. sometimes post 1 time, 2 posts come out, sometimes no post come out, some times 3 posts comes out after 5 mins..

  3. #283
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    Relax bro. Just concentrate in enjoying your stay in Germany, and take photogs to show us after you return home to Singapore
    won't have any photos to share, coz didn't bring camera
    Basically in the exhibition hall the entire day, though it's a helluva huge hall. At least triple the entire exhibition area of the IT Show...

    It's funny how I sat in (but did not participate) and listened to a complaint session about our (Singapore's) water authority.
    A lot of frustration in general about the way things are said but not done. Typical bureaucracy and red tape.
    Can't say I'm surprised seeing the kind of people they award scholarships to...
    Exploring! :)

  4. #284
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Forum is very buggy leh.. sometimes post 1 time, 2 posts come out, sometimes no post come out, some times 3 posts comes out after 5 mins..
    yeah... I guess still a lot of performance tweaking to be done?
    font colours keep changing, ya?
    Exploring! :)

  5. #285
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    won't have any photos to share, coz didn't bring camera
    Basically in the exhibition hall the entire day, though it's a helluva huge hall. At least triple the entire exhibition area of the IT Show...

    It's funny how I sat in (but did not participate) and listened to a complaint session about our (Singapore's) water authority.
    A lot of frustration in general about the way things are said but not done. Typical bureaucracy and red tape.
    Can't say I'm surprised seeing the kind of people they award scholarships to...
    hehehehehehehe... Bro i thought you mentioned using your iPhone4 to shoot?

    Can still shoot 'candid' shots of the people in the exhibition hall like in street photog... good opportunity for for to try to capture their emo... hehehehehehe
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  6. #286
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    hehehehehehehe... Bro i thought you mentioned using your iPhone4 to shoot?

    Can still shoot 'candid' shots of the people in the exhibition hall like in street photog... good opportunity for for to try to capture their emo... hehehehehehe
    hmmm ok will try bro... no promises

    Got some asian dudes walking around with FF DSLRs... looks like trying to photograph products in detail so as to re-engineer.... hmmmm
    Should photograph them.
    Exploring! :)

  7. #287
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra

    hmmm ok will try bro... no promises

    Got some asian dudes walking around with FF DSLRs... looks like trying to photograph products in detail so as to re-engineer.... hmmmm
    Should photograph them.
    Maybe they are the press? LOL.

    Btw hope you are enjoying yourself. cold or not ar?

  8. #288
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Maybe they are the press? LOL.

    Btw hope you are enjoying yourself. cold or not ar?
    Yeah pretty cold, though not into negative values.
    Guess the 'polar bear' is not such a polar bear, after all
    Wear shirt tie and suit quite comfortable. Fairly short walk from hotel to train station, and then from train station to exhibition hall. Not exposed too much to the elements.

    Press.... hmmm, probably not. Usually a man + woman 'team'. The woman is pulling a trolley bag (filled with brochures), whilst the man is carrying a big-a$$ DSLR (eg. D3, D700 gripped, 5D, etc) and some fine glass to shoot quickly. The way he composes his shot (if it can be called composition) shows his focus on specific products or displays.

    already got 3 booths (all asian companies) kena closed by the patent police so far. They came, they confiscated, and they shut the booth down.
    Exploring! :)

  9. #289
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Yes bro. The copy shooters are at all major trade shows. LOL.

    Missing you here, BBB without you is not the same. LOL.

  10. #290
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Yes bro. The copy shooters are at all major trade shows. LOL.

    Missing you here, BBB without you is not the same. LOL.

  11. #291
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Yes bro. The copy shooters are at all major trade shows. LOL.

    Missing you here, BBB without you is not the same. LOL.
    hahaha glad to hear my absence is noticed
    heheheh just kidding la.
    What BBB though?
    I'd better stop my BBB liao. Haven't SSS my D90...


    As for the copycats, i spotted another type today... those who are copying some 'trendy'/innovative stand layouts.
    Typically using UWA. Spotted one with a 5D (dunno mk1 or mk2, coz I can't tell the diff) and 17-40L shooting general scene.
    Exploring! :)

  12. #292

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Ya kev come back soon....

    Neways our dear bro DD has been on a BBB outing lately... Hahaha he broke his own promise not to BBB for a while....
    Seems like not only body upgrade , but spending habits upgraded too...
    Hahahahahahhaha.....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  13. #293
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue
    Ya kev come back soon....

    Neways our dear bro DD has been on a BBB outing lately... Hahaha he broke his own promise not to BBB for a while....
    Seems like not only body upgrade , but spending habits upgraded too...
    Hahahahahahhaha.....
    tested it bro. Sweet.

  14. #294
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    tested it bro. Sweet.
    Correction, should be: "TASTED it bro, Sweet"

    Come come what's the BBB? Can I say 14-24mm?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  15. #295
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten

    Correction, should be: "TASTED it bro, Sweet"

    Come come what's the BBB? Can I say 14-24mm?
    Cannot sneak the 1424 through the front door without wife knowing.

    I got a sb900.

  16. #296
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Cannot sneak the 1424 through the front door without wife knowing.

    I got a sb900.
    ah ya... i thought you bought some killer FF body or some killer lens or both!
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  17. #297
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Cannot sneak the 1424 through the front door without wife knowing.

    I got a sb900.
    dude, you sneaked your Nikon SL168 tripod in without her knowing... a lens is probably easy peasy!
    Wah serious BBB man... how come buy 900? I thought you preferred 800?
    Poisoned by the interface?
    Exploring! :)

  18. #298
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    Ya kev come back soon....

    Neways our dear bro DD has been on a BBB outing lately... Hahaha he broke his own promise not to BBB for a while....
    Seems like not only body upgrade , but spending habits upgraded too...
    Hahahahahahhaha.....
    yeah lor... what "cool down"... "hold".... "wait".... all bluff wan hor?
    Can apply for self-exclusion order from camera stores, similar to the arrangement with the IRs?
    Exploring! :)

  19. #299
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Cannot sneak the 1424 through the front door without wife knowing.

    I got a sb900.
    Time to invest in a TT SW / PRO.... LOLZ.... what goes out comes back the same... except for the inner stuff... Unless she inspects your bag thoroughly... LOLZ... This one hor, I think you can sneak back in a 300 f/2.8 VR II also can... got spare room for TCIII somore... kakakakaka! The problem is you have to make sure your drycab got enough room!...
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 18th March 2011 at 02:42 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  20. #300
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    yeah lor... what "cool down"... "hold".... "wait".... all bluff wan hor?
    Can apply for self-exclusion order from camera stores, similar to the arrangement with the IRs?
    You two har... no more grounds to stand liao... *shakes head* Hahaha! Might as well, dun say anything... wanna buy just buy...dun wanna buy just dun buy... Why make life difficult for yourselves?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •