Thread: places

Default places

hi csers, would like to check if where are some of the recommended areas to do outdoors portraits?

Default Re: places

at my void deck?

honestly... erm... err.. depends on your theme i guess. i know nuts about anything

Quote Originally Posted by shonchua View Post
    hi csers, would like to check if where are some of the recommended areas to do outdoors portraits?
    The only limit is your imagination. You should have a theme in mind then you will know the location.

The Portraits and Poses section has hundreds of pictures from every possible location in SG. Please don't be lazy and expect spoonfeeding. Get away from your PC, put on a pair of shoes and explore Singapore. Look for places.
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    The only limit is your imagination. You should have a theme in mind then you will know the location.

The Portraits and Poses section has hundreds of pictures from every possible location in SG. Please don't be lazy and expect spoonfeeding. Get away from your PC, put on a pair of shoes and explore Singapore. Look for places.
    true true.

but lately there's been too many hotel shoots and close-up shots... even i can't tell where those places are