Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Firework

Quote Originally Posted by Yvisg
    Hi,

anyone wld kindly advise what are e best settings to set on a digicam (Manual Mode) to snap fireworks? thanks.

btw what does a P&S camera stands for?
    no best settings.. depends on the actual site.. need adjustments...

u can look at my gallery to see my setting which is not too gd.. but u can take one shot and see how and adjust on spot

P&S is point and shot..
    Last edited by starry; 6th August 2004 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by starry
    no best settings.. depends on the actual site.. need adjustments...

u can look at my gallery to see my setting which is not too gd.. but u can take one shot and see how and adjust on spot

P&S is point and shot..
    Hi starry,

saw liao, i think mine more worst than urs haha lol. so in e end, i use Auto mode - Night landscape for the Last week USA team fireworks. sigh. maybe gg to practise n try out for tmr or NDP fireworks.

btw, where were ur location? benjamin shearas bridge rite? i was at marina south last sunday w suntec background but its seems too far far away.

Hi,

can i check w u all whether for my camera settings, i hv set to the following settings as shown below. Pls. correct me if i m wrong cos the pics i took very the blur!!!! I cant even capture a proper moving car. ???
    thanks.

1) White Balance - Auto
    2) Metering - Matrix?? Spot? Center-weighted? Spot AF area?
    3) Continuous - Single
    4) Best Shot Selector - Off
    5) Image Adjustment - Auto
    6) Image Sharpening - Auto
    7) Lens - Wide Adapter
    8) Image Quality - High
    9)Imagine Size - Full
    10) ISO- 100 (the smallest)
    11) Exposure mode -??? Got 'P' and 'M', not sure which one to choose.
    12) AE Lock - On?? Off? Reset???
    13) Exp +/- ??? this is to adjust the brightness rite?
    14) Focus - AF Area Mode?? Auto-focus mode?? Focus confirmation?
    15) NR - On??? off??? shld be ON right?

How come i couldnt find to set the shutter speed n aperture?? where to set the bulb shutter too? pls. advise....

Hi starry,

saw liao, i think mine more worst than urs haha lol. so in e end, i use Auto mode - Night landscape for the Last week USA team fireworks. sigh. maybe gg to practise n try out for tmr or NDP fireworks.

btw, where were ur location? benjamin shearas bridge rite? i was at marina south last sunday w suntec background but its seems too far far away.
    ya i was on the bridge nearer to the launching site not the end of bridge.. should have move further up.. today i will stay near marina concert site heehee i wanna see concert loh haha

Hi,

can i check w u all whether for my camera settings, i hv set to the following settings as shown below. Pls. correct me if i m wrong cos the pics i took very the blur!!!! I cant even capture a proper moving car. ???
    thanks.

1) White Balance - Auto
    2) Metering - Matrix?? Spot? Center-weighted? Spot AF area?
    3) Continuous - Single
    4) Best Shot Selector - Off
    5) Image Adjustment - Auto
    6) Image Sharpening - Auto
    7) Lens - Wide Adapter
    8) Image Quality - High
    9)Imagine Size - Full
    10) ISO- 100 (the smallest)
    11) Exposure mode -??? Got 'P' and 'M', not sure which one to choose.
    12) AE Lock - On?? Off? Reset???
    13) Exp +/- ??? this is to adjust the brightness rite?
    14) Focus - AF Area Mode?? Auto-focus mode?? Focus confirmation?
    15) NR - On??? off??? shld be ON right?

How come i couldnt find to set the shutter speed n aperture?? where to set the bulb shutter too? pls. advise....
    u didnt tell us your cam type then diff to tell hmm read manual.. they would tell u how to set manually.. urs seems like nikon hmm dont know thou.. i am going out soon.. heehee sorry but i do hope others can help u most normal user digi cam no bulb settings..

Quote Originally Posted by starry
    urs seems like nikon hmm dont know thou.. i am going out soon..
    Hi starry,

hehe how did u know mine is a nikon? yup but mine considered old model

Talking

Hi starry,

hehe how did u know mine is a nikon? yup but mine considered old model
    i read online after i bought my cam that only nikon has best selection feature.. multi-shots but will auto delete the rest leaving only the sharpest photo loh.. then i read what u wrote so think of nikon loh.. hmm old arh hmm go to nikon forum section and ask the experts there loh... i just got my 1st cam only.. which is canon a80 heehee so cant tell u abt nikon hee sorry..

hey Starry
    some nices pictures you got there. the back view was fullton ,shooting at that angle was hard to get everything in!

want to a diff angle to catch pics? lots of us going for the last one.

GO to forum- Photoshoots and outings. Then- Singapore fire festival finale shoot outings. all to exchange tips on getting the right pics.
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    hey Starry
    some nices pictures you got there. the back view was fullton ,shooting at that angle was hard to get everything in!

want to a diff angle to catch pics? lots of us going for the last one.

GO to forum- Photoshoots and outings. Then- Singapore fire festival finale shoot outings. all to exchange tips on getting the right pics.
    thanks for your kind comments and but the photos are blurred heehee i got the 2nd take too but dont think want to post here.. too bad to be posted

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12