Thread: photographer received the maximum penality after pleading guilty to baiting wildlife

Default photographer received the maximum penality after pleading guilty to baiting wildlife

http://www.pdnonline.com/pdn/news/Ph...ed--2042.shtml

A Montana wildlife photographer has been sentenced to 10 days in jail and fined $1,035 for illegally feeding bighorn sheep, according to the Montana Fish, Wildlife and Parks department. The agency said 35-year-old Ryan Molde of Big Sky, Montana fed the sheep "for the purpose of drawing the animals in to photograph them with Lone Peak in the background."

Montana state law prohibits the feeding of wildlife "or knowingly providing supplemental feed attractants to game animals."

Molde was turned in to authorities by an anonymous tipster. According to a press release issued by Montana FWP, the photographer had been warned in writing last year against feeding sheep.

Default Re: photographer received the maximum penality after pleading guilty to baiting wildl

What else is there to say, he got caught.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

Default Re: photographer received the maximum penality after pleading guilty to baiting wildl

If it was an assignment he was doing it for thats worth real lot, i dont think he would have mind?

andddddd.. Ethics makes another appearance...

he baited the sheep, someone baited him.