Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9242932333435363944 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 1002

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 6!! (where is yien?)

  1. #661
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 6!! (where is yien?)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Its just the Mio broadband, always disconnecting by itself, call for technician, it works for a week or so then it comes back again. Now its to the point where when my mum use the phone, my net gets cut off, very bad

    Same for my gf, her home mioTV always get cut off due to bad connections, luckiliy my house uses starhub TV
    Thanks for sharing info. I just cancelled the Mio subscription just now when they came to my house to install...

    Now waiting to collect my macbook from them...
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  2. #662

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 6!! (where is yien?)

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    hmm when you watch TV on Starhub Cable... the network will lag.
    Oh man... how about M1? anyone using that?

  3. #663
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 6!! (where is yien?)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Oh man... how about M1? anyone using that?
    i think sama-sama...

    best to have separate things... surf net stick to singtel, watch cable stick to starhub
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  4. #664

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 6!! (where is yien?)

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    Thanks for sharing info. I just cancelled the Mio subscription just now when they came to my house to install...

    Now waiting to collect my macbook from them...
    Wow come with a free macbook? Sounds good but I don't wanna try mio again, disappointing.

  5. #665

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 6!! (where is yien?)

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    i think sama-sama...

    best to have separate things... surf net stick to singtel, watch cable stick to starhub
    But Mio giving me lots of problems leh

  6. #666
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 6!! (where is yien?)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Wow come with a free macbook? Sounds good but I don't wanna try mio again, disappointing.
    yeah. lucky to sign up for that pomo which has already ended on 28 Feb... and to replace my 'blacked-out' iMac G5..
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  7. #667

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 6!! (where is yien?)

    actually i was just kidding about the lag-thing xD

    but when it's slow, it's unbelievably slow.

  8. #668
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 6!! (where is yien?)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    But Mio giving me lots of problems leh
    i meant don't use MioTV, but stick to singtel ONLY for internet.

    You can cancel your MioTV subscription?
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  9. #669

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 6!! (where is yien?)

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    i meant don't use MioTV, but stick to singtel ONLY for internet.

    You can cancel your MioTV subscription?
    I'm using mio for internet and starhub for TV, they are separate, but mio still gives me problems

  10. #670

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 6!! (where is yien?)

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    actually i was just kidding about the lag-thing xD

    but when it's slow, it's unbelievably slow.
    Hahaha i shall go see what they are offering tmr, slow is still better than disconnecting.

  11. #671
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 6!! (where is yien?)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Hahaha i shall go see what they are offering tmr, slow is still better than disconnecting.
    Maybe it's time to upgrade your Mio?

    i upgraded mine from 10 Mbps to 15 Mbps...

    so far no problem.
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  12. #672

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 6!! (where is yien?)

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    Maybe it's time to upgrade your Mio?

    i upgraded mine from 10 Mbps to 15 Mbps...

    so far no problem.
    Hmm, maybe can also, I shall go see which offer is the most attractive haha!!

  13. #673
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 6!! (where is yien?)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Hmm, maybe can also, I shall go see which offer is the most attractive haha!!
    if you've got the cash, best to subscript to pacificnet!
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  14. #674
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 6!! (where is yien?)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Oh man... how about M1? anyone using that?
    I think Mantis1 should be good.

    You'll be able to fly higher and faster.

  15. #675
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,632

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 6!! (where is yien?)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I think Mantis1 should be good.

    You'll be able to fly higher and faster.
    But to pay for that premium...

    We've been using StarHub for years. All I get are free gifts and random discounts. good to be a hubclub member! [/freeadvertising]
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  16. #676

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 6!! (where is yien?)

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    Maybe it's time to upgrade your Mio?

    i upgraded mine from 10 Mbps to 15 Mbps...

    so far no problem.
    Heh, I'm afraid to upgrade my mio, in case I'm just going to end up increasing the frequency of intermittent disconnections...

  17. #677
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 6!! (where is yien?)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Haha you should be the coach if its like that, you like that say he not pissed meh?
    no leh. its one thing that we learn something. its another if its gonna look like the portraits section in CS.

    its one thing to be encouraging. its another to be critical. critique sessions are supposed for u to learn techniques, skills and see how ppl thoughtflow leh.

    his is just. "oh this is interesting", shows a doorknob.

    and its been a year of the same thing. tahts why i'm irritated.


    not just that. i submit 1 set of photos, ask him for comments. i get is "congrats on getting it done. keep up good work". i tell u i bang my head against wall, cause i know something is wrong, i need help, and i am not getting it.

  18. #678
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 6!! (where is yien?)

    and the way he gear whores? totally lame.

    for me i emphasise on skills and techniques. lens not wide enough? learn how to photo stitch. lens not fast enough? learn what situations to avoid/maximize what u can do. camera body not high end? learn how to push it to its limits and cheat with skills.

    kns. all i need is him to say "xxx 500mm lens very sharp and fast" and all the hard work i put into changing the BBB culture goes down the drain.

  19. #679
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 6!! (where is yien?)

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    and the way he gear whores? totally lame.

    for me i emphasise on skills and techniques. lens not wide enough? learn how to photo stitch. lens not fast enough? learn what situations to avoid/maximize what u can do. camera body not high end? learn how to push it to its limits and cheat with skills.

    kns. all i need is him to say "xxx 500mm lens very sharp and fast" and all the hard work i put into changing the BBB culture goes down the drain.
    Your coach is just taking care of your club because he got no choice is it??? That's why no passion...

  20. #680
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 6!! (where is yien?)

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    Your coach is just taking care of your club because he got no choice is it??? That's why no passion...
    pay is good leh. 1 hour i think what. 50 bucks?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •