Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13182122232425283348 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 1002

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 6!! (where is yien?)

  1. #441
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 6!! (where is yien?)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Haha I think not much people interested in my macro leh
    i was WOW-ed by your nite shots!
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  2. #442
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 6!! (where is yien?)

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    bingo! shoot around Parliament House between 3am to 5am on Saturday!

    On anot?

    can shoot any thing... street, micro, landscape, and 'it'... hehehehehehehehe
    bro. 3am i still sleeping

  3. #443
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 6!! (where is yien?)

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    bro. 3am i still sleeping
    bro you can lah. just drink black kopi-o mah.
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  4. #444

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 6!! (where is yien?)

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    i was WOW-ed by your nite shots!
    Haha thanks!! The flash was a bit harsh. You still interested in the Tokina 100mm? I think i might get that when i have the budget

  5. #445

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 6!! (where is yien?)

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    Yup, but my parents (my mum specifically) has huge problems with me spending money on photog stuff. She thinks that it is a waste of money as it does not help me make money, and I will end up wasting money on a pointless, expensive hobby. Even now that I managed to secure a good deal on a D90 so I can upgrade and sell off my D5000, she is still apprehensive about the purchase, as I'm not making any money in photography.

    I still want my Tokina 11-16, a Sirui tripod, and a B+W ND110, but I suspect that I will only get those when I start making some money out of something...and NS pay just doesn't cut it.
    NS pay can make it if you stay in camp and eat the cook house food, do that for 2-3 months and you can buy your 11-16 already

  6. #446
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 6!! (where is yien?)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Haha thanks!! The flash was a bit harsh. You still interested in the Tokina 100mm? I think i might get that when i have the budget
    yes i am saving up for that tok 100 macro
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  7. #447

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 6!! (where is yien?)

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    yes i am saving up for that tok 100 macro
    Cheapest i asked so far is TK $650 and Parisilk $644 but i might ask a friend to buy for me in HK, around 500sgd I think
    Last edited by spree86; 7th March 2011 at 07:27 PM.

  8. #448

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 6!! (where is yien?)

    i'm just looking at a Raynox 250.

    LOL. anyways... just bought a new tripod. Vanguard Alta Pro 263 with ballhead. for $280.. at the IT fair the price's about $100 more.

  9. #449
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,632

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 6!! (where is yien?)

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    Yup, but my parents (my mum specifically) has huge problems with me spending money on photog stuff. She thinks that it is a waste of money as it does not help me make money, and I will end up wasting money on a pointless, expensive hobby. Even now that I managed to secure a good deal on a D90 so I can upgrade and sell off my D5000, she is still apprehensive about the purchase, as I'm not making any money in photography.

    I still want my Tokina 11-16, a Sirui tripod, and a B+W ND110, but I suspect that I will only get those when I start making some money out of something...and NS pay just doesn't cut it.
    My mum thinks it's a waste of money as well. Though she's been saying I should be a wedding photographer. Lol. I don't even have a proper flash unit so far. :/ wanna get that nd110 too.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  10. #450
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,632

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 6!! (where is yien?)

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    i'm just looking at a Raynox 250.

    LOL. anyways... just bought a new tripod. Vanguard Alta Pro 263 with ballhead. for $280.. at the IT fair the price's about $100 more.
    You can have my raynox. Bought in Hk for $105 but can just let you use it if you want. Not really using it.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  11. #451
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,632

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 6!! (where is yien?)

    I captured who now? Yien you added that tag is it?
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  12. #452
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 6!! (where is yien?)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    My mum thinks it's a waste of money as well. Though she's been saying I should be a wedding photographer. Lol. I don't even have a proper flash unit so far. :/ wanna get that nd110 too.
    get a cheap nissin

  13. #453
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 6!! (where is yien?)

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    get a cheap nissin
    u have to prioritise. which one first?

    if u wanna go wedding, get a flash. u need it more than u realise. then the fast lenses. wedding photo sucks actually. hard to get it right.

    on the other hand, nd110 is more for landscape photography. u sure u need one? i got one, but lately i havent been shooting enough to put it through its paces. and its harder to use than u actually realise

  14. #454
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 6!! (where is yien?)

    Bonnie?

    You mean Bonfly?

  15. #455
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,632

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 6!! (where is yien?)

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    u have to prioritise. which one first?

    if u wanna go wedding, get a flash. u need it more than u realise. then the fast lenses. wedding photo sucks actually. hard to get it right.

    on the other hand, nd110 is more for landscape photography. u sure u need one? i got one, but lately i havent been shooting enough to put it through its paces. and its harder to use than u actually realise
    Since I just started shooting landscape I started out with an nd8 filter. planning to get that nd110 in the distant future.

    Right now I'm still very very comfortable with streets and portraits. So I suppose wedding photog is a distant cousin.

    Good advice though. Thanks! )
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  16. #456
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 6!! (where is yien?)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Cheapest i asked so far is TK $650 and Parisilk $644 but i might ask a friend to buy for me in HK, around 500sgd I think
    When your friend going to HK? Can help me get the Tamron 90mm?

  17. #457
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 6!! (where is yien?)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Since I just started shooting landscape I started out with an nd8 filter. planning to get that nd110 in the distant future.

    Right now I'm still very very comfortable with streets and portraits. So I suppose wedding photog is a distant cousin.

    Good advice though. Thanks! )
    haha my nd110 i still havent really put it through the nightmares yet...

  18. #458
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 6!! (where is yien?)

    Kei and Zahne, should I get HVL-F58AM or HVL-F42AM?

  19. #459
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 6!! (where is yien?)

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    haha my nd110 i still havent really put it through the nightmares yet...
    That means you haven't graduated from Landscape! LOL

  20. #460
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,632

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 6!! (where is yien?)

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    haha my nd110 i still havent really put it through the nightmares yet...
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •