Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1227323536373839 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 740 of 833

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

  1. #721
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    You probably have already know that this is one of cheapest telezoom nikkor lens that produce good iq photos.

    Depending what you normally shoot but I believe you are really short of this range of focal length. BBB.
    hahahaha you ah...
    So far have not felt the need for this focal length.
    I suspect I won't need it during my trip, but just feeling a bit kiasu that's all.
    My TTSW too spacious la....
    Exploring! :)

  2. #722
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

    D7000 for $1380

    Not bad leh....
    Exploring! :)

  3. #723

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    hahahaha you ah...
    So far have not felt the need for this focal length.
    I suspect I won't need it during my trip, but just feeling a bit kiasu that's all.
    My TTSW too spacious la....
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threa...eng-6-May-2011

    The serial photo award winner Liew Tong Leng said this something like this,"You will never know which lens you will need, so bring all the lenses"

    BBB besides it will feel better carrying a nicely loaded TTSW than an empty one
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  4. #724
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threa...eng-6-May-2011

    The serial photo award winner Liew Tong Leng said this something like this,"You will never know which lens you will need, so bring all the lenses"

    BBB besides it will feel better carrying a nicely loaded TTSW than an empty one
    hahahah but bring all might spoil the holiday due to overload....
    Anyway DD kindly loaning me his Tamron, so I will bring it along and see if it will be put to use or not.
    Exploring! :)

  5. #725

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    hahahah but bring all might spoil the holiday due to overload....
    Anyway DD kindly loaning me his Tamron, so I will bring it along and see if it will be put to use or not.
    then get this one. You probably need to bring just one lens.
    http://www.nikon.com.sg/productitem....383-42241b522c
    ..... maybe DD123 Tamron should do. Save your money for now.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  6. #726
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought

    then get this one. You probably need to bring just one lens.
    http://www.nikon.com.sg/productitem....383-42241b522c
    ..... maybe DD123 Tamron should do. Save your money for now.
    Bro you know i dislike superzooms right?
    Besides, this lens has rather poor reviews.
    Exploring! :)

  7. #727
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra

    Bro you know i dislike superzooms right?
    Besides, this lens has rather poor reviews.
    Can't be worse than my $100 tamron right?

  8. #728

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Bro you know i dislike superzooms right?
    Besides, this lens has rather poor reviews.
    I know but in an interview I read in a magazine, the wildlife pro said that she carry the 28-300 when she wanted to go light. Decent lens lah. Just that people who review this lens put it together with other nikkor lens and expecting a lot from it but the results is not as good as they would like to see.

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Can't be worse than my $100 tamron right?
    what do you think?
    Last edited by coolthought; 18th May 2011 at 07:08 PM.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  9. #729
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123

    Can't be worse than my $100 tamron right?
    But it costs more than 10times as much leh....
    Exploring! :)

  10. #730

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra
    bitez..... where are you?
    Cannot just post a couple of USA pics then MIA liao... tsk tsk tsk....
    Sorry sorry the last time I logged in this thread stopped moving for few days, den now suddenly move so fast...

    I did upload, only my 1st 3 days, onto fb though... I pai seh upload here leh.... :x

    And I realised I don't have very nice 17 mile drive pics for u...

  11. #731

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII



    One of our better shots i think..
    This should be taken in the 17 mile drive area or just before we enter the gate paying that 10 buckeroos per car. I'm guessing this based on the timestamp. haha..

  12. #732
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by bitez View Post
    Sorry sorry the last time I logged in this thread stopped moving for few days, den now suddenly move so fast...

    I did upload, only my 1st 3 days, onto fb though... I pai seh upload here leh.... :x

    And I realised I don't have very nice 17 mile drive pics for u...
    hahahah it's ok la... Just itchy to see photos that's all Dun say not nice leh... most importantly, you enjoyed your holiday
    I saw some of the FB photos. Nice! Keep it coming!
    Exploring! :)

  13. #733
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by bitez View Post

    One of our better shots i think..
    This should be taken in the 17 mile drive area or just before we enter the gate paying that 10 buckeroos per car. I'm guessing this based on the timestamp. haha..
    Pretty good!
    See can tweak the colours of the rocks to make 'em stand out a bit more. Perhaps more saturation. Try and see how.
    Sky looks swee....
    Exploring! :)

  14. #734

    Default

    Yup yup the skies n the blue seas... N the very very strong wind... I think the shots dun justify the place... Haha...

  15. #735

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by bitez View Post
    Yup yup the skies n the blue seas... N the very very strong wind... I think the shots dun justify the place... Haha...
    best if you can get the photo with about 120 degree field of view.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  16. #736

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    best if you can get the photo with about 120 degree field of view.
    how should i do dat? pull back further?

  17. #737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bitez

    how should i do dat? pull back further?
    If you have uwa lens, pull even closer
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  18. #738
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bitez

    how should i do dat? pull back further?
    Nice coastline. Never go down to shoot ar?

  19. #739

    Default

    It's been so long since I last login feels so alien
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  20. #740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought

    If you have uwa lens, pull even closer
    Meaning shoot at 11 instead of 16 right? I can't remem wad tis was shot at... Heh....

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123

    Nice coastline. Never go down to shoot ar?
    Ya Nv leh... The waves v big... I scaredy cat... N I can't swim.... :x

Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1227323536373839 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •