Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4192427282930313439 ... LastLast

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Same ones that I've met during the last time I bump into you at ION isit?
    nope nope
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    What new ice cream joint is that?
    The one w the cold marble slab is interesting, but the prices a bit too exhorbitant.
    Marble slab? There are actually a few shops doing tt now. The one I tried was 'from' Aust, located at Holland V. I think it's called Cold Rock Ice Creamery or something like tt. The prices were, well, a little "chop carrot head". But it's pretty good.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

Ya I think "cold rock" sounds about right
    Looks fancy.
    Agree with kriegster that the unique flavor comes from them mixing all the ingredients together.
    Exploring! :)

What I feel that these ice cream are kinda gimmick. Best I had so far are from Ben & Jerry.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    What I feel that these ice cream are kinda gimmick. Best I had so far are from Ben & Jerry.
    Of course they are gimmick! But at least you've got to try it first, then you can say "pass" or "fail" mah? Otherwise, it would be unfair to say anything or make any recommendations right?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Looks fancy.
    Agree with kriegster that the unique flavor comes from them mixing all the ingredients together.
    It's like popiah... all the ingredients are very plain and cheapo... but then when you feel like having just ONE piece, would you just go out and buy all the ingredients and DIY? probably a similar concept... I used to think about that regarding Subway Submarines.... Just try once to replicate the effect... I did it ONCE and ONCE is enough... I'm still buying subways these days...

Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten

Yup, that one... the name escapes me. Was it Stone Ice Cream? We tried two flavours with big cup and waffle. Premium pricing no doubt. Just wanna try 1 time, whether will repeat or not is another matter... Actually, the ice cream part is quite plain if you ask me... Nothing special, no interesting flavours themselves... The specialty is when you throw all the other ingredients into the mix (flozen fruits, etc, etc, etc) - comes up with a unique blended taste... But you can do this on your own if you don't mind the hassle... Well, at least we've tried it...

Day before, we tried the "unique" bak-ku-teh at NEX mall also... premium prices also, for the not-so-bak-ku-teh food... it will be our last time as well...
    Cold stone creamery?

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra
    Looks fancy.
    Still quite alright ah. But gotta agree with CT. B&J's are still very nice, to me. I like their chocolate chip cookie dough. Baskin Robbins not bad also.

Yum yum!
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

Quote Originally Posted by bitez View Post
    Cold stone creamery?
    Ah yes, correct! http://www.coldstonecreamery.com.sg/menu.htm We tried Berry Berry Berry Good and Strawberry Blonde. Both fruity types which my other half prefers to all chocolatey types. Between both, I think we prefer the Berry Berry Berry Good... not too sweet and the fruity berries (sourish) balanced the sweetness... Strawberry Blonde was on the other hand a bit too sweet... I guess we're just not the Chocolatey ice cream lovers (overly sweet)... Too rich for our blood (getting old... lolz).

Frankly for berry flavours, nothing beats New Zealand Boysenberries ice cream (at least in our opinion that is... for a truly unique taste). Haagen Daz's Brandied Cherries are also our fav but they discontinued it....
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 25th April 2011 at 08:41 PM.

Blog Entries

Overpriced!!!

I will still be happy with my walls.

win big-big $$$$
    morning
    haha nv win, lose sgd 100 thou

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Overpriced!!!

Definitely! We're just being silly okay?

Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    morning
    haha nv win, lose sgd 100 thou
    Did you managed to come back in time for the Red Bull?

Ah yes, correct! http://www.coldstonecreamery.com.sg/menu.htm We tried Berry Berry Berry Good and Strawberry Blonde. Both fruity types which my other half prefers to all chocolatey types. Between both, I think we prefer the Berry Berry Berry Good... not too sweet and the fruity berries (sourish) balanced the sweetness... Strawberry Blonde was on the other hand a bit too sweet... I guess we're just not the Chocolatey ice cream lovers (overly sweet)... Too rich for our blood (getting old... lolz).

Frankly for berry flavours, nothing beats New Zealand Boysenberries ice cream (at least in our opinion that is... for a truly unique taste). Haagen Daz's Brandied Cherries are also our fav but they discontinued it....
    I remember Haagen daaz had a Lychee _____ flavour for a short while. Damn steam that one. Like opium...

It's like popiah... all the ingredients are very plain and cheapo... but then when you feel like having just ONE piece, would you just go out and buy all the ingredients and DIY? probably a similar concept... I used to think about that regarding Subway Submarines.... Just try once to replicate the effect... I did it ONCE and ONCE is enough... I'm still buying subways these days...
    Cos you didn't get the right sweet onion or honey mustard sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123
    Overpriced!!!

Have you taste ben & Jerry ice cream?

Quote Originally Posted by coolthought

Have you taste ben & Jerry ice cream?
    I am very sure he has

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra

I am very sure he has
    I lived on west coast USA for 12 years. Of course I have tasted ben and jerry's.

I LOVE PADDLEPOP>.. so cheap so colourful and nice.....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

Nobody likes McDonald's flavour bursts cones? $1 oni ya know? I regular treat myself these... :P~~~