Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3182326272829303338 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 833

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

  1. #541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten

    Nothing to do with SD card... trying setting the lowest possible resolution with JPEG only...
    Oh. I thought if you're using a faster and better SD card the buffer might be more
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  2. #542
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Where the aperture is showed right? I remember cause sometimes I switch on the camera without a lens. Then there will be the error.
    Yup. that's the place.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  3. #543
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

    Should be okay if you switch on without lens... ONLY if you press the shutter button, would the error pops up I think... need to test...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  4. #544
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Oh. I thought if you're using a faster and better SD card the buffer might be more
    I don't think so leh... It just takes longer time to freeze up the buffer with a faster SD card.

    Think of it this way (a very rough explanation, not a precise one)..
    1) With normal SD card, it takes up 1 to 2 seconds to use up all r09 buffer...
    2) With Extreme SD, it takes up 2 to maybe 3 seconds to use up.

    It would still be r09 regardless of SD... Camera "output" is the bottleneck not whether faster SD card is used or not.
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 24th April 2011 at 12:03 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  5. #545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten

    I don't think so leh... It just takes longer time to freeze up the buffer with a faster SD card.

    Think of it this way (a very rough explanation, not a precise one)..
    1) With normal SD card, it takes up 1 to 2 seconds to use up all r09 buffer...
    2) With Extreme SD, it takes up 2 to maybe 3 seconds to use up.

    It would still be r09 regardless of SD... Camera "output" is the bottleneck not whether faster SD card is used or not.
    I see. Hmmm...

    Damn, why am I having so many repeat posts? The CS app is buggy...
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  6. #546
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Hmmm. I see. I thought it would help. So it doesn't really makes a difference between a class 4 and a class 6 SD card?

    Damn. The CS app is buggy. Keeps repeating posts.
    We know...

    We know...

    We know...

    AND

    We know...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  7. #547
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

    Wooo... weather is looking freakish.... better get ready my rain gear for the afternoon shoot!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  8. #548
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88

    I see. Hmmm...

    Damn, why am I having so many repeat posts? The CS app is buggy...
    Wish I can offer some suggestions or something, but me no IT expert...

    btw, am just wondering if there are legal hackers out there which I can seek help from. Someone created a really nasty FB page to badmouth my friend. Legal action is being taken, but I thought we could be a bit more proactive to take over this page and shut it down.
    Exploring! :)

  9. #549
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought
    I found my answer to an ultimate head setup.


    click on pic for link to original post

    quote "you could use a second cube. You use the first cube to provide a level base and you use the second cube to tilt-and-pan to your hearts content."
    7k tripod head.

  10. #550
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

    Anybody went to "cram-along-at-the-Orchard" event yesterday?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  11. #551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten
    Anybody went to "cram-along-at-the-Orchard" event yesterday?
    You know krieg, you're acting as if you didn't go down.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  12. #552
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

    Oh please, you mean I didn't make it obvious enough the past week that I still need to say I did go?

    So did you go?
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    You know krieg, you're acting as if you didn't go down.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  13. #553

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

    i went down after the thing was done...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  14. #554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten
    Oh please, you mean I didn't make it obvious enough the past week that I still need to say I did go?

    So did you go?
    No, I didn't go. Spent the day catching up on sleep and housework tts been piling up. Sad sunday right, I know...
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  15. #555
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    i went down after the thing was done...
    As per usual, hot dinner date right?

    We went to the new ice cream joint at OC, BK for dinner and then straight back home...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  16. #556

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    As per usual, hot dinner date right?

    We went to the new ice cream joint at OC, BK for dinner and then straight back home...
    oOOooo...

    no lah no hot date, just a simple outing with my frens..... hehehehehe
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  17. #557
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    No, I didn't go. Spent the day catching up on sleep and housework tts been piling up. Sad sunday right, I know...
    No lah, dun say like that. You're busy for a good reason.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  18. #558
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten

    As per usual, hot dinner date right?

    We went to the new ice cream joint at OC, BK for dinner and then straight back home...
    What new ice cream joint is that?
    The one w the cold marble slab is interesting, but the prices a bit too exhorbitant.
    Exploring! :)

  19. #559
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    What new ice cream joint is that?
    The one w the cold marble slab is interesting, but the prices a bit too exhorbitant.
    Yup, that one... the name escapes me. Was it Stone Ice Cream? We tried two flavours with big cup and waffle. Premium pricing no doubt. Just wanna try 1 time, whether will repeat or not is another matter... Actually, the ice cream part is quite plain if you ask me... Nothing special, no interesting flavours themselves... The specialty is when you throw all the other ingredients into the mix (flozen fruits, etc, etc, etc) - comes up with a unique blended taste... But you can do this on your own if you don't mind the hassle... Well, at least we've tried it...

    Day before, we tried the "unique" bak-ku-teh at NEX mall also... premium prices also, for the not-so-bak-ku-teh food... it will be our last time as well...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  20. #560
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    oOOooo...

    no lah no hot date, just a simple outing with my frens..... hehehehehe
    Same ones that I've met during the last time I bump into you at ION isit?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •