Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 833

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

  1. #21
    Member ClemC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Within myself
    Posts
    721

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    I frequent that place, you wanna go print one of these days? Nice Thai food there... cheap and nice... *drools*...
    yes.. place to print.. cheaper & aOK.. I need to get system calibrated first.. not sure if they provide the color profile for their printer if u print a few.. ... camera hospital there as well right..

  2. #22

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Yeah it's kinda wait and see for me still... Btw, it's cf of 1.5 for Nikon DXes... 1.6 are Canon's and Sigma's (and other brands that I'm not too familiar with).

    FX loosing out on crop I understand, that's why I'm waiting on what will be included in the next slew of FX cams... Maybe they will be 16MP as well (like D7000) or maybe larger (hopeful but highly unlikely). D300s' replacement will most like come with D7000's sensor, hence 16MP as well - ISO performance wise also similiar in nature...

    Read somewhere that 16MP is FF's max resolution (more like Optimum) - can't go higher... dunno how true...

    One other thing... DX will loose out on dynamic range when compared to FX... which is why I'm on the fence right now...
    yap yap.. to be frank.. MP is not so important unless you are printing out on a larger scale.. Many software now is able to help fill up fading or missing dots when you print like those advertising company. Like what you say, if you are doing it for ownself then who cares.. its great enough..

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    BTW bros, anyone can access CS through phone app instead of the explorer?
    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Dunno why, but the smilies are being disabled... that's why can't insert any at the moment... <---this one being "force coded"
    Smiles88 > you need to wait a while longer maybe another week or so ba.. this system has yet to be stable yet. It just got upgraded. ^^
    Kriegsketten > smilies are not disabled. You can enable back by going to your settings and set it back on.
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  3. #23
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC View Post
    yes.. place to print.. cheaper & aOK.. I need to get system calibrated first.. not sure if they provide the color profile for their printer if u print a few.. ... camera hospital there as well right..
    Yes, I know exactly where the hospital is... but always outside browsing...

    Dunno about colour profiles, maybe one of these days must tag along with you when you go print. My friend's shop is in the rear too - I hang around there at times...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  4. #24
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

    just found out where 'Sunshine Plaza' is... hahahah so mountain tortoise...
    Exploring! :)

  5. #25
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    cannot leh... still cannot... all the smilies on my right can see but cannot touch...
    hahahahah si beh funny sia...
    Exploring! :)

  6. #26
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    yap yap.. to be frank.. MP is not so important unless you are printing out on a larger scale.. Many software now is able to help fill up fading or missing dots when you print like those advertising company. Like what you say, if you are doing it for ownself then who cares.. its great enough..

    Kriegsketten > smilies are not disabled. You can enable back by going to your settings and set it back on.
    Dunno if most mags bothered about that... they'd probably expect the most minimum fuss without the need for major edit and other things (time crunch)... That's why it's an issue...

    Where do you enable it back on? I never had to do this before the upgrade...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  7. #27
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    just found out where 'Sunshine Plaza' is... hahahah so mountain tortoise...
    Maybe one of these days can TCSS there... the Thai food about half the price from the last one we ate at Suntec... it's like local Thai Zhi Char... BAGUS!...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  8. #28

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Maybe one of these days can TCSS there... the Thai food about half the price from the last one we ate at Suntec... it's like local Thai Zhi Char... BAGUS!...
    Suntec? You guys went to Suntec for food ar? Or is it the donkey years ago's first meet up at Thai Express? YUM YUM!
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  9. #29

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Dunno if most mags bothered about that... they'd probably expect the most minimum fuss without the need for major edit and other things (time crunch)... That's why it's an issue...

    Where do you enable it back on? I never had to do this before the upgrade...

    what browser are you using? IE, CHrome, firefox etc?
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/faq.p...aq_vb3_smilies
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  10. #30
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Suntec? You guys went to Suntec for food ar? Or is it the donkey years ago's first meet up at Thai Express? YUM YUM!
    Correction, outside Esplanade. I'd suggest trying at Sunshine plaza... Ambience may not be there, but for the same amount of $$$$ you get to order more... drools... 10 bucks can buy me large plate of Phad Tai + fresh mango salad.... salivating as I typed this... I always da bao for my wife when I pass that area during evening...

    Hot favourite for students across the road too... come evening, ALWAYS packed... need to be there before 6pm to get a seat...
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 2nd March 2011 at 12:11 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  11. #31

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Correction, outside Esplanade. I'd suggest trying at Sunshine plaza... Ambience may not be there, but for the same amount of $$$$ you get to order more... drools... 10 bucks can buy me large plate of Phad Tai + fresh mango salad.... salivating as I typed this... I always da bao for my wife when I pass that area during evening...
    Damn.... You're making me hungry...

    Alright bros, going out of office for appt. See ya guys later!
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  12. #32
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Correction, outside Esplanade. I'd suggest trying at Sunshine plaza... Ambience may not be there, but for the same amount of $$$$ you get to order more... drools... 10 bucks can buy me large plate of Phad Tai + fresh mango salad.... salivating as I typed this... I always da bao for my wife when I pass that area during evening...

    Hot favourite for students across the road too... come evening, ALWAYS packed... need to be there before 6pm to get a seat...
    Hahaha sounds like a tempting place to visit
    The Myanmar food at the basement of peninsula plaza also not bad. Can fill stomach for low price, after bankrupting yourself at the camera stores nearby
    Exploring! :)

  13. #33
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    what browser are you using? IE, CHrome, firefox etc?
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/faq.p...aq_vb3_smilies
    Weird... I can't even click on the link you just provided... Pops up then disappeared before you can see anything...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  14. #34
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Hahaha sounds like a tempting place to visit
    The Myanmar food at the basement of peninsula plaza also not bad. Can fill stomach for low price, after bankrupting yourself at the camera stores nearby
    Really? I've tried the Indian food at the basement there too... quite economical and tastes okay - nice to TCSS after all the BBB.... but prefer not to BBB, I got most of what I've need now (time being)...
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 2nd March 2011 at 12:18 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  15. #35

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Weird... I can't even click on the link you just provided... Pops up then disappeared before you can see anything...
    o.0 looks like ur browser is not supported by CS. Scroll all the way down, check

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  16. #36
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    o.0 looks like ur browser is not supported by CS. Scroll all the way down, check

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Correct leh... all according to what's stated...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  17. #37
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

    Reporting in...

  18. #38

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Correct leh... all according to what's stated...
    den most likely is your browser issue. wad browser are you using?
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  19. #39
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Correct leh... all according to what's stated...
    it doesn't like you ??
    Exploring! :)

  20. #40
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

    anyone wanna buy my Markins PG-80 plate? Nice and snug fit for D80/90


    Can be used with Sirui ballhead too. Basically anything with arca-style clamp.
    I think I bought for 50+
    Can sell for 30. Looks very minty
    Exploring! :)

Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •