Thread: Inspiring Sporting Singapore Photography Exhibition & Workshops Reuters, ActionImages

Red face Inspiring Sporting Singapore Photography Exhibition & Workshops Reuters, ActionImages

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen,
    thought you might be interested in the following free exhibition and workshops. Hope I posted in the right area.

"We are pleased to announce that the third edition of the Inspiring Sporting Singapore Photography Exhibition will be starting on 02 March 2011 and will be on display at 17 of SSC’s Sports and Recreation. Please check out www.SingaporeSports.sg/SportsPhotography for more information.

Named “Reliving YOG Moments”, this new exhibition features the seven Team Singapore YOG medallists and highlights of the nation’s young athletes in action during the inaugural Youth Olympic Games.

In conjunction with the exhibition, the Singapore Sports Council, together with Reuters and Action Images - a division of Reuters Media, have lined up a series of Inspiring Sporting Singapore Photography Workshops, conducted by top photographers Russell Boyce, Mindy Tan and Jeremy Lee, to help photo enthusiasts master the correct techniques and methods to capture that perfect sporting moment. Besides sharing their personal insights, these photographers will also impart tips during sports events coverage. Furthermore, participants will also get to test their skills at a football match – with professional equipment from Nikon.

The schedules for the workshops can be found below.

Workshop Schedules
    Trainer: Russell Boyce - Chief Photographer, Asia (Reuters)
    Date: 5 March 2011
    Time: 9am – 12pm
    Venue: Jalan Besar Stadium (Level 2 Boardroom)

Trainer: Mindy Tan - Multi-award winning Photographer
    Date: 19 March 2011:

Trainer: Jeremy Lee - Photographer and Sub-Editor, Action Images
    Date: 26 March 2011

For more details on the photography workshops and the trainers, please refer to www.SingaporeSports.sg/SportsPhotography
    Last edited by The Hulk; 10th March 2011 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Removed date of registration going live link
    Nikon glass, tools for the art

Default Re: Inspiring Sporting Singapore Photography Exhibition & Workshops Reuters, ActionIm

Hi TS, tried registering past 5.30pm but the registration link doesn't seem to be working. I've e-mailed in instead.

Edit: The registration link works now. No issues whatsoever.
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 1st March 2011 at 06:39 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Default Re: Inspiring Sporting Singapore Photography Exhibition & Workshops Reuters, ActionIm

Cool ,mate. See you there!
    Nikon glass, tools for the art

The workshop today is a blast!

Did not noticed this thread earlier when I posted some images here:
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threa...yce)?p=7034684

Danny, very nice shots there!

Quote Originally Posted by Danntbt View Post
    Did not noticed this thread earlier when I posted some images here:
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threa...yce)?p=7034684
    Nice action shots!

SSC called me that I got a place on 26 March, haven't received SSC email yet.