Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 732

Thread: My Figurines and Collectibles

  1. #161
    Senior Member blueskye168's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    AVPS
    Posts
    2,874

    Default Re: My Figurines and Collectibles

    Lets...lim-Kopi...Yum-Yum-Yum-Seng...!!





    Taken using D90+AFD50mmf/1.8...!!
    Anything that can take pictures...happy already lor...(..but...Hasselblad_H5D-50 as my Workhorse)

  2. #162
    Senior Member blueskye168's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    AVPS
    Posts
    2,874

    Default Re: My Figurines and Collectibles

    Erhmm...Too hungry already...forgotten Soup-name liao-lah...!!

    Just Eat-lah...Haha...!!!

    Ooh, no lah...Drink lah...hahaha!!!



    Combined onto FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY section

    Taken using D90+AF50D...!!
    Last edited by blueskye168; 2nd July 2013 at 09:52 AM. Reason: Combined onto FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY section
    Anything that can take pictures...happy already lor...(..but...Hasselblad_H5D-50 as my Workhorse)

  3. #163
    Senior Member blueskye168's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    AVPS
    Posts
    2,874

    Default Re: My Figurines and Collectibles

    Yippeee...!!! Terriyaki-Chickenw/Spaghetti...Uuhooo...!!!

    Eat-Ahhh...Haha...!!!



    Combined onto FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY section



    Taken using D90+AF50D...!!
    Last edited by blueskye168; 2nd July 2013 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Combined onto FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY section
    Anything that can take pictures...happy already lor...(..but...Hasselblad_H5D-50 as my Workhorse)

  4. #164
    Senior Member blueskye168's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    AVPS
    Posts
    2,874

    Default Re: My Figurines and Collectibles

    Time-For-Dinner...hehe...!!

    Woah-haha...Yummy...Curry-Chicken-Baked-Rice...!!!

    Eat-Ahhh...Haha...!!!



    Combined onto FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY section


    Taken using D90+AF50D...!!
    Last edited by blueskye168; 2nd July 2013 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Combined onto FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY section
    Anything that can take pictures...happy already lor...(..but...Hasselblad_H5D-50 as my Workhorse)

  5. #165
    Senior Member blueskye168's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    AVPS
    Posts
    2,874

    Default Re: My Figurines and Collectibles

    Yooh-hoho...Delicious...leh...Deep-Fried-Shrimps...uulalahhh...!!!

    Eat-Ahhh...Haha...!!!



    Combined onto FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY section



    Taken using D90+AF50D...!!
    Last edited by blueskye168; 2nd July 2013 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Combined onto FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY section
    Anything that can take pictures...happy already lor...(..but...Hasselblad_H5D-50 as my Workhorse)

  6. #166
    Senior Member blueskye168's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    AVPS
    Posts
    2,874

    Default Re: My Figurines and Collectibles

    Mmm......superb fragrance of this YummyDurian-Ice-Cream...Cool Stuffs......Yeahhh...!!!

    Faster eat lor......wait some more...Melt lor...hahahaha....!!!



    Combined onto FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY section

    Taken using D90+AF-50f/1.8D...!!!
    Last edited by blueskye168; 2nd July 2013 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Combined onto FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY section
    Anything that can take pictures...happy already lor...(..but...Hasselblad_H5D-50 as my Workhorse)

  7. #167
    Senior Member blueskye168's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    AVPS
    Posts
    2,874

    Default Re: My Figurines and Collectibles

    FIRE-in-the-BANANA......Hahaha...!!!

    Cool Stuffs...ICE-CREAMmmmm....!!!

    Faster eat lor...... going to melt lor...hahahaha....!!!




    Combined onto FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY section



    Taken using D90+AF-50f/1.8D...!!! Cheers...(=v=)
    Last edited by blueskye168; 2nd July 2013 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Combined onto FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY section
    Anything that can take pictures...happy already lor...(..but...Hasselblad_H5D-50 as my Workhorse)

  8. #168
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blueskye168
    FIRE-in-the-BANANA......Hahaha...!!!

    Cool Stuffs...ICE-CREAMmmmm....!!!

    Faster eat lor...... going to melt lor...hahahaha....!!!



    Taken using D90+AF-50f/1.8D...!!! Cheers...(=v=)
    Swensens is it?
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  9. #169
    Senior Member blueskye168's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    AVPS
    Posts
    2,874

    Default Re: My Figurines and Collectibles

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Swensens is it?
    hmm...what...makes you say is Swensens...huh?

    ( you sawme shooting there meh...?? )
    Anything that can take pictures...happy already lor...(..but...Hasselblad_H5D-50 as my Workhorse)

  10. #170
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blueskye168

    hmm...what...makes you say is Swensens...huh?

    ( you sawme shooting there meh...?? )
    wakakakaka caught!
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  11. #171
    Senior Member blueskye168's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    AVPS
    Posts
    2,874

    Default Re: My Figurines and Collectibles

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    wakakakaka caught!
    Ooh...you smart gal...!!

    shhhhh...pls keep it to yourself , BonBon ok...kekeke!!

    ( see whether you're smart enough to guess it right this time round...!!)
    Anything that can take pictures...happy already lor...(..but...Hasselblad_H5D-50 as my Workhorse)

  12. #172
    Senior Member blueskye168's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    AVPS
    Posts
    2,874

    Default Re: My Figurines and Collectibles

    FIRE-in-the-BANANA......Hahaha...!!!

    Cool Stuffs...ICE-CREAMmmmm....!!!

    Faster eat lor......melt lor...hahahaha....!!!



    Combined onto FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY section


    Taken using D90+AF-50f/1.8D...!!!
    Last edited by blueskye168; 2nd July 2013 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Combined onto FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY section
    Anything that can take pictures...happy already lor...(..but...Hasselblad_H5D-50 as my Workhorse)

  13. #173
    Senior Member blueskye168's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    AVPS
    Posts
    2,874

    Default Re: My Figurines and Collectibles

    Woah...I'm so hungry...where's my Yummy-Delicacies...Huh...??Food lai-liao-buey...kekeke...??

    Master Chef...faster...I'm starving...!! Hahaha...!!


    Combined onto FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY section


    Taken using SONY-TX5...!!
    Last edited by blueskye168; 2nd July 2013 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Combined onto FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY section
    Anything that can take pictures...happy already lor...(..but...Hasselblad_H5D-50 as my Workhorse)

  14. #174
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blueskye168
    Woah...I'm so hungry...where's my Yummy-Delicacies...Huh...??Food lai-liao-buey...kekeke...??

    Master Chef...faster...I'm starving...!! Hahaha...!!



    Taken using SONY-TX5...!!
    Where's this? Jack's place?
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  15. #175
    Senior Member blueskye168's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    AVPS
    Posts
    2,874

    Default Re: My Figurines and Collectibles

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Where's this? Jack's place?
    Huh...I'm not a-Jack-of-all-trades...leh...hahaha......!!

    erhmm...you're wrong this round...!!

    It's Eric's place..., lah.........true or not, is it...? Guess...hahaha...?
    Last edited by blueskye168; 6th July 2011 at 06:04 PM.
    Anything that can take pictures...happy already lor...(..but...Hasselblad_H5D-50 as my Workhorse)

  16. #176
    Senior Member blueskye168's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    AVPS
    Posts
    2,874

    Default Re: My Figurines and Collectibles

    Woah...I'm so hungry...where's my Yummy-Delicacies...? Huh...lai-liao-buey...kekeke...??

    Thanks, Master Chef...and here comes myChar-grilled-Lamb-chop w/potatoes...!! Hahaha...!!


    Combined onto FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY section


    Taken using SONY-TX5...!!
    Last edited by blueskye168; 2nd July 2013 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Combined onto FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY section
    Anything that can take pictures...happy already lor...(..but...Hasselblad_H5D-50 as my Workhorse)

  17. #177
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blueskye168
    Woah...I'm so hungry...where's my Yummy-Delicacies...? Huh...lai-liao-buey...kekeke...??

    Thanks, Master Chef:thumbsu:...and here comes my:kissChar-grilled-Lamb-chop w/potatoes...!! Hahaha...!!



    Taken using SONY-TX5...!!
    Make me hungry......
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  18. #178
    Senior Member blueskye168's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    AVPS
    Posts
    2,874

    Default Re: My Figurines and Collectibles

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Make me hungry......
    Ooh don't beleh...!!

    Yes, very frankly and nothing but the truth......that's, this is a "Must-Eat" rather than 'must-try'...you see the difference, so what are you waiting for...anyway it's around/about lunch-hour right sooo eat eat eat leh...kekeke
    Anything that can take pictures...happy already lor...(..but...Hasselblad_H5D-50 as my Workhorse)

  19. #179
    Senior Member blueskye168's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    AVPS
    Posts
    2,874

    Default Re: My Figurines and Collectibles

    Woah...I'm so hungry...where's my Yummy-Delicacies...? Huh...lai-liao-buey...kekeke...??

    Thanks, Master Chef...and here comes my Deep-Fried-fillet w/Fries...!! Hahaha...!!



    Combined onto FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY section



    Taken using SONY-TX5...!!
    Last edited by blueskye168; 2nd July 2013 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Combined onto FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY section
    Anything that can take pictures...happy already lor...(..but...Hasselblad_H5D-50 as my Workhorse)

  20. #180
    Senior Member madmartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Outer Space
    Posts
    20,227

    Default Re: My Figurines and Collectibles

    I put on weight just by looking at this thread & its all your fault eric!!...................................
    Take the shot!

Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •