Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 924293233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: My Figurines and Collectibles

Default Re: My Figurines and Collectibles

Quote Originally Posted by madmartian View Post
    Your cherry shrimp has a name?

Nice christmas moss shot. Good bokeh eric!
    Yes broMM, cherry shrimp is aka Sakura shrimp...hehee...and glad you like the 'Water-Lettuce-Minatures'=Frogbits, thks...!!!!!!

Latest Update...due to some "Loss=RIP" .....and...some surprising 'Newborn=snails'...hahahaa....!!!!!

My Aquatic-pets and Plants of 10-Cardinal-Tetra, 1-Golden-Otocinclus-Catfish, 5-Yamato, 2-Cherry, 2-Fire-Red, 2-Blue-Shrimps and total of 5-Snails now..., plus, Moss-Ball, Java-Moss, Christmas-Moss and Water-Lettuce-Miniature.....!!!!!!

D5100 + AFS40mmf/2.8 Micro-Nikkor...!!!!!
    Last edited by blueskye168; 18th December 2012 at 09:04 PM.
    Anything that can take pictures...happy already lor...(..but...Hasselblad_H5D-50 as my Workhorse)

Please do not eat your fishes! ...........................
    Take the shot!

Please do not eat your fishes! ...........................
    Hi bro MM, nearly 3-months ago liao since I last 'popped in'...

Yes, all my fishes=tetras were gone liao.....but hor, not I eat them...haha!!

Wishing you Merry Christmas in advance...!!
    Anything that can take pictures...happy already lor...(..but...Hasselblad_H5D-50 as my Workhorse)

Quote Originally Posted by blueskye168 View Post
    Hi bro MM, nearly 3-months ago liao since I last 'popped in'...

Yes, all my fishes=tetras were gone liao.....but hor, not I eat them...haha!!

Wishing you Merry Christmas in advance...!!
    Hey, welcome back eric.

You went AWOL & your fishes followed you?
    Take the shot!

Hey, welcome back eric.

You went AWOL & your fishes followed you?
    Ooh HoHoHo...it's so COLD out there cos it's Christmas-Time.....Thank goodness manz I felt your Warmth Welcome...!!!!!

Hmm...nope(cos I now just wanna keep shrimps only in my Aquascape-tanks, hence, I'd given away all my Tetras & Otocinclus to a friend of mine...but hor, luckily I didn't give myself away...and I come back on time for Christmas leh...HaHaHaa

My Father & Son Birds figurines...yeah...!!!!!
    Last edited by blueskye168; 25th December 2012 at 04:00 PM.

First feathered bird & now porcelain bird.

Eric, you must be grandpapa of birds.............................

Nice shot eric Any bird will do................................
    Take the shot!

Wow bro Eric, where have you been?
    It's been a while you update this thread, pls spoil us more with your food pics and not just your new 'pets'!

First feathered bird & now porcelain bird.

Eric, you must be grandpapa of birds.............................

Nice shot eric Any bird will do................................
    Bro MM, glad you like it...and yes, any bird will do except...eh...erh...erhmm...

Quote Originally Posted by asthio88 View Post
    Wow bro Eric, where have you been?
    It's been a while you update this thread, pls spoil us more with your food pics and not just your new 'pets'!
    Hi bro asthio88, sure will when I'm much more free after CNY,...just that...I'm too busy working/creating on "something else", thus, not really presenting any food-pics for some time liao...hehee...
    Last edited by blueskye168; 10th January 2013 at 09:13 AM.

Yes...my very first creation of this Iwagumi-style Aquascaping with various Shrimps, Otocinclus and variety of snails...as well as many other species, and this setup is about 6 weeks old (...a revamped of my previous Tetras & Shrimps Tank setup...)...hehee...!!

photo as well as movie-making using SONY-TX5...!!!!!

I can only see a red shrimp

Can I get closer, please? .....................................
    Take the shot!

I can only see a red shrimp

Can I get closer, please? .....................................
    Ooh...you must've been using your "Tele-lens" while viewing(that why you can only see a red ones...)...try to make use of your "Wide-angle-lens"...and you'll be able to see another red shrimp in frontal view at the extreme left partially hidden in the "Mid-Bushes"..., and one yellow shrimp at the extreme right which was in the mid-open water near the tank's glass......furthermore, you won't miss an obvious Otocinclus at the extreme left...mid-open water near the tank's glass...you see it/them, broMM...hehee!!!

More pics as well as videos will 'roll-up' in no time...so Stay-Tuned...ya!!
    Last edited by blueskye168; 14th January 2013 at 08:22 AM.

A Fire-Red-Shrimp(...it ain't a Cherry nor Sakura...) and a Yellow-Shrimps(...it ain't Durain nor Lemon Shrimp...) high on the bluish-grey-rocks-with-natural-white-lines...plus, ocean-blue-background...yeahhh...!!!!!!

This photo as well as movie-making( coming up...) using SONY-TX5...!!!!!
    Last edited by blueskye168; 16th January 2013 at 09:04 AM.

Nice fat shrimps! Yummy yummy!

Any drunken shrimps on the menu?

Very delicious shot eric
    Take the shot!

Help me please...any Mods, as I can now 'Communicate' only to broMM and just tried to PM Mods=microcosm and wonglp just keep being automatically Log-Out when I clicked 'Submit'-button!!!

Now, hopefully this Notice can reached out to you all...any bro/sis if read this 'Need HELP' post, please help me PM mod as I just can only use my this Thread and to broMM ONLY...!!!!!

Bro Eric, I got your pm and have sent you a reply. Please check. Hopefully the issue can be solved. Have a nice weekend

Quote Originally Posted by asthio88 View Post
    Bro Eric, I got your pm and have sent you a reply. Please check. Hopefully the issue can be solved. Have a nice weekend
    Hi bro asthio88 and broMM, Thanks for both of your help once again and your time and effort is Greatly Appreciated

Wishing you all Happy Lunar New Year 2013...!!!!!!!!

***Currently I'm able to received helps from our kind Mod=microcosm's PMed, thus, will be deleting #674 & #675.

**Now the #674 & #675 were being replaced by previously #676 & #677 as its due to after that two deleted old #674 & #675...!!(In case, if
    feel confused, just ignore this **...!!)
    Last edited by blueskye168; 3rd February 2013 at 10:47 AM.

Nice fat shrimps! Yummy yummy!

Any drunken shrimps on the menu?

Very delicious shot eric

Yes..., will make them "Drunk" during this coming festive season...so as to enjoy "them" at the table...during CNY reunion dinner!!!!!!

Yes...my very 1st-Aquascape and Shrimps MOVIE-making using a SONY-TX5...!!

***Well, hopefully not too "shaky-footage", best to view in 720p or 1080p by changing the YouTube's video-resolution setting...!!!

My very first creation of this 'Iwagumi-Aquascape & Shrimps'-Part-1 video footage, and this is about 6 weeks old too...and
    pleasant viewing bro/sis...hehee...!!

A Fire-Red-Shrimp(...it ain't a Cherry nor Sakura...) and a Yellow-Shrimps(...it ain't Durain nor Lemon Shrimp...) high on the bluish-grey-rocks-with-natural-white-lines...plus, ocean-blue-background...yeahhh...!!!!!!

This photo as well as movie-making( coming up...) using SONY-TX5...!!!!!
    OK you are keeping shrimp tank too I keeping too sakura and cherry shrimp with gloss plant tank care to PM me where you purchase the lemon shrimps and price I like it do post more please.

The red shrimp is very fierce
    Very nice tank set up Eric!
    Can I go swim in it?
    Take the shot!

Quote Originally Posted by tarzanboy66 View Post
    OK you are keeping shrimp tank too I keeping too sakura and cherry shrimp with gloss plant tank care to PM me where you purchase the lemon shrimps and price I like it do post more please.
    Well, glad you like it too...and sure will post more...just that I need to have more free time in order to post more cos I got tonnes of it/them still in my SSD ahhh...hahahaa!!!!!

***PMed you, but still facing the "Auto-Log-Out" problem whenever switching pages, perform any button clicking and etc...so let me know if PM did not get thru to you ok, bro...?

The red shrimp is very fierce
    Very nice tank set up Eric!
    Can I go swim in it?
    Hahaa...yes some are fierce but some are just the opposite=calm/gentle...hehee!! Thanks for the compliment and glad you like and enjoyed the tank as much as wanna swim in it...hahahaa...sure no problem if you wanna swim just remember to put on a 'red-shrimp-wear'..., and you'll be safe when come face-to-face with a fierce red one

My very 1st Iwagumi-Aquascape 2-ft-Tank setup with a variety of shrimps and only Otocinclus fish at this point of filming this video...!!

This is Part-2..., and towards the end of this video footage is an Orange-Shrimp quietly resting on the rock...like dreaming & must be waiting for CNY 2013......!!
    Unlike the Otocinclus, gliding so 'kan-cheong'='excitedly'...as if rushing to Marina Bay for the Fireworks manz...!!

Using SONY-TX5...!!

***Well, hopefully not too "shaky-footage", best to view in 720p or 1080p by changing the YouTube's video-resolution setting...!!!
    Last edited by blueskye168; 4th February 2013 at 02:45 PM.

Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 924293233343536 ... LastLast