Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 52025282930313235 ... LastLast

Thread: My Figurines and Collectibles

Default Re: My Figurines and Collectibles

Toys/Figurines ( test-shot-purposes-only...) with the use of a Fantastic...CANONG1X...point-&-shoot digital camera...at its 'Close-Up' - closest range...( those men "fall-in' at about 1.5-inches apart each other...hahahaaa...), to yield this satisfying output/result..!!!!!

***Without any holding of a Close-Up filter in front of G1X.....it's shot genuinely from the built-in 'Macro-mode' only...!!

hmm.....more marching on "their" way.....stay tuned.....!!!!!
    Last edited by blueskye168; 8th April 2012 at 12:31 PM.
    Anything that can take pictures...happy already lor...(..but...Hasselblad_H5D-50 as my Workhorse)

Toys/Figurines ( test-shot-purposes-only...) with the use of a Fantastic...CANONG1X...point-&-shoot digital camera...at its 'Close-Up' - closest range...( those men "fall-in' at about 1.5-inches apart each other...hahahaaa...), to yield this satisfying output/result..!!!!!

***Without any holding of a Close-Up filter in front of G1X.....it's shot genuinely from the built-in 'Macro-mode' only...!!

hmm.....more Delicacies up next.....stay tuned.....!!!!!
    Last edited by blueskye168; 8th April 2012 at 12:31 PM.
    Anything that can take pictures...happy already lor...(..but...Hasselblad_H5D-50 as my Workhorse)

hey boy...don't miss this...sooo Yummylicious man...!!!

Combined onto FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY section

Food Photography with the use of a FantasticCANON-G1X ...point-&-shoot digital camera.....!!!!!

***...more High-ISO Food-shots on the 'making' next up.....soon so Stay Tuned...yah...!!
    Last edited by blueskye168; 2nd July 2013 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Combined onto FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY section

Food Photography with the use of a FantasticCANON-G1X ...point-&-shoot digital camera.....!!!!!

I love this Cake from...ANDERSEN'S...!!!

Last edited by blueskye168; 2nd July 2013 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Combined onto FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY section

Food Photography at a very Dimly-lighted...'RAKUZEN'Jap-Restaurant.....!!!!!

With the use of a Fantastic...CANONG1X...point-&-shoot digital camera at ISO-1600...(...I should have gone for a step highter ISO-3200...regretted man...!!! )..!!!!!

***...the above was shot at ISO-1600, from very Dimly-light 'RAKUZEN'-Jap-Restaurant..., food-shots on the 'making'...next up...soon so Stay Tuned...yah...!!

...luckily I did some with/at ISO-3200...next up.....Must Stay-Tuned hor...ya...!!!!!
    Last edited by blueskye168; 2nd July 2013 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Combined onto FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY section

Great test shots eric!

Nice DOF
    Take the shot!

Quote Originally Posted by madmartian View Post
    Great test shots eric!

Nice DOF

Thanks, glad you like it...!!!
    Thanks broMM...!!!

Evil bro ERic please stop causing potential damage to my wallet... I just bought a TX10, don't make me gian gian

Quote Originally Posted by blueskye168 View Post

Hmmm...my...YummyYumYum Fruity+Nuts Cake...yeahhh...!!!!!!

***...more High-ISO from very Dimly-lighted 'RAKUZEN'-Jap-Restaurant..., food-shots on the 'making'...next up...soon so Stay Tuned...yah...!!

This is good, the uneven lighting made it even more

Quote Originally Posted by ntheni View Post
    Evil bro ERic please stop causing potential damage to my wallet... I just bought a TX10, don't make me gian gian
    Bro Anthony, no worry man...saw your wallet so "Thick & FAT & Weighty"...can afford for sure man...hence, you may BUY lor...since you're already using CANON EOS 60D somemore..., plus, you also gian-gian liao...might as well just Buy lor...don't keh-keh-lah bro,...hahaha...!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by asthio88 View Post
    This is good, the uneven lighting made it even more
    Thanks bro asthio88, for your kind comments.....hmmm.....hahaa...yup, that's the "tricky"...part lor...heiheihei!!!

oh yah...High ISO-3200 food-shots from the "kitchen" is ready to be served in just a couple of minutes to your 'Screen-Top' lor...hehee...Stay-Tuned...lor!!!!!
    Last edited by blueskye168; 9th April 2012 at 11:41 AM.

Hmmm...my...Yummylicious-YumYum.....yeahhh...!!!!!!

***Without any holding of a Close-Up filter in front of G1X.....it's shot genuinely from the built-in 'Macro-mode' only...and shot at High-ISO-3200...!!!!!

***.....Exposure of the above pic has been up by about EV+3.5 during PP & Resize & 20%Sharpen...!!!), due to a very dim ambient lighting...!!!

***...more High-ISO-3200 from very Dimly-lighted 'RAKUZEN'-Jap-Restaurant..., food-shots on the 'making'...next up...soon so Stay Tuned...yah...!!
    Last edited by blueskye168; 2nd July 2013 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Combined onto FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY section

***Without any holding of a Close-Up filter in front of G1X.....it's shot genuinely from the built-in 'Macro-mode' only...and shot at High-ISO-3200...!!!!!

***.....Exposure of the above pic has been up by about EV+4.0 during PP & Resize & 20%Sharpen...!!!), due to a very dim ambient lighting...!!!

***...more High-ISO-3200 from very Dimly-lighted 'RAKUZEN'-Jap-Restaurant..., food-shots on the 'making'...next up...soon so Stay Tuned...yah...!!
    Last edited by blueskye168; 2nd July 2013 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Combined onto FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY section

**Do Note that this plate is of two-colors...(...IF, I remembered correctly, because of Extremely DIM-Jap-restaurant...!!!)

***.....Exposure of the above pic has been up by about EV+4.0 during PP & Resize & 20%Sharpen...!!!), due to a very dim ambient lighting...!!!

Last edited by blueskye168; 2nd July 2013 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Combined onto FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY section

Evil eric is making me fat with all his delicious food shots
    Take the shot!

Quote Originally Posted by blueskye168

Bro Anthony, no worry man...saw your wallet so "Thick & FAT & Weighty"...can afford for sure man...hence, you may BUY lor...since you're already using CANON EOS 60D somemore..., plus, you also gian-gian liao...might as well just Buy lor...don't keh-keh-lah bro,...hahaha...!!!!!!
    I wished... But my wallet is "Thin & Skinny" haha spent too much lately, need to control already

Food Photography at a very Dimly-lighted...'RAKUZEN'[IMG][/IMG]Jap-Restaurant.....!!!!!

Hmmm...my...Yummylicious-YumYum.....yeahhh

***.....Exposure of the above pic has been up by about EV+3.5 during PP & Resize & 20%Sharpen...!!!), due to a very dim ambient lighting...!!!

This!!

Thanks broMM and bro ntheni...glad you all like the shots...C'monleh...!!!!!

Food Photography at a very Dimly-Ambient-Lights.....'RAKUZEN'Jap-Restaurant.....with the use of a Fantastic...CANON-G1X...point-&-shoot digital camera at HIGH-ISO-3200...NO-Regret, man...Rock-Solid...!!!

***.....Exposure of the above pic has been up by about EV+4.5 during PP & Resize & 20%Sharpen...!!!), due to a very dim ambient lighting...!!!

Last edited by blueskye168; 2nd July 2013 at 11:04 AM. Reason: Combined onto FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY section

***.....Exposure of the above pic has been up by about EV+4.5 during PP & Resize & 20%Sharpen...!!!), due to a very dim ambient lighting...!!!

EV +4.5? It must be really dim What's that? Teriyaki chicken?

Very dim? No wonder thay burnt the chicken......................................

Whao eric, are you testing cameras or shooting food?
    Take the shot!

Quote Originally Posted by asthio88 View Post
    EV +4.5? It must be really dim What's that? Teriyaki chicken?
    Yes and superduper-dimcos I wasn't many at the table agreed so too...and very "Eye-Strained" when came out of the restaurant man as so much brighter even along the street you know...arghhh...!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by madmartian View Post
    Very dim? No wonder thay burnt the chicken......................................

Whao eric, are you testing cameras or shooting food?
    Yes and anymore "darker", will rendered as "Teriyucky"-chicken lor...woahahaaa...!!!

Yup, both testing cum food...heheheee...!!!!!

Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 52025282930313235 ... LastLast