Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 31823262728293033 ... LastLast

Thread: My Figurines and Collectibles

Default Re: My Figurines and Collectibles

Quote Originally Posted by DM101 View Post
    Wow looks like those museum relic piece and pooping out 3D like that !
    hehe.....Glad you like it, bro!!

Now's the 3D trends...eg. LED-TV, camera, etc...!! Hmm...3D-spectacle next...?!?!
    Anything that can take pictures...happy already lor...(..but...Hasselblad_H5D-50 as my Workhorse)

Quote Originally Posted by blueskye168 View Post
    erhmm...should have been..."Solid gold"...now easier to understand perhaps...?!?!
    More understand..............................
    Take the shot!

Ooh yeah...my Home-made...Yummy littleCrab...and yes, gonna eat you up.....yes, right now...Ula-lah-ahhh.....Haha-haaa...!!!!!

Combined onto FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY section

Using D90AFS40mm-f/2.8-Macro-Nikkor lens...!!!
    Last edited by blueskye168; 2nd July 2013 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Combined onto FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY section
    Anything that can take pictures...happy already lor...(..but...Hasselblad_H5D-50 as my Workhorse)

Ooh yeah...my Home-made...Yummy littleCrab...and yes, gonna eat you up.....yes, right now...Ula-lah-ahhh .....Haha-haaa...!!!!!

Fierce-looking crab!!! Long time no post, busy bro?

Wah!!!!!! Crab!!!!!! Yummy yummy!! Come to me crabby............................
    Take the shot!

Ooh yeah...my Home-made...Yummy littleCrab...and yes, gonna eat you up.....yes, right now...Ula-lah-ahhh.....Haha-haaa...!!!!!

The crab looks alive!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by asthio88 View Post
    Fierce-looking crab!!! Long time no post, busy bro?
    Yes, been extremely busy lately and exhaustedas well...(...will be taking a 'break' in no time for sure man...)!!

How's things for you, bro...??

Quote Originally Posted by madmartian View Post
    Wah!!!!!! Crab!!!!!! Yummy yummy!! Come to me crabby............................
    Hehee.....just beware of its "Gong"...might hurt ones while attempting to do a "Hand-Shake"...

Quote Originally Posted by ntheni View Post
    The crab looks alive!! lol
    Yeah it's "alive" and you might experiencing a "Good-Nose-Pinched"...while trying to do a close-up shot...hahaha!!!!!

Welcome back haha so long didn't see you posting already haha

Yes, been extremely busy lately and exhausted as well...(...will be taking a 'break' in no time for sure man...)!!

How's things for you, bro...??

Great to see you back, bro Eric It's good to take a break, 休息是为了走更长的路
    Things are good, hope to see your post soon...

Ah-Haa...hehee..I'm back..., it's been quite sometimes since my last pic-post.....hmm...hehe...!!!!!

Well, I like this 'Creamy-"but, forgotten--its-name-liao"-Soup'...taste rather yummy-creamy-nice man...worth it...!!

Image done using D90+AF50-f1.8D.....!!!

**I'd say...I'm still much prefer TCC attitude of serving...just look at the those "Drippy-Soup" sitcking and hanging around...really spoil ones appetite man...don't believe see/check again...(that's why I deliberately leave as it is and just 'recorded' the image/s...hahahaaa...!!!!!)

More-more...coming along the way...thus, stay-tuned...ya...hahaa...!!
    Last edited by blueskye168; 2nd July 2013 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Combined onto FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY section

Ah-Haa...hehee..I'm back..., it's been quite sometimes since my last pic-post.....hmm...hehe...!!!!!
    Well, I like this 'Creamy-"but, forgotten-its-name-liao"-Soup'...taste rather yummy-creamy-nice man...worth it...!!

Image done using D90+AF50-f1.8D.....!!!

**I'd say...I'm still much prefer TCC attitude of serving...just look at the those "Drippy-Soup" sitcking and hanging around...really spoil ones appetite man...don't believe see/check again...(that's why I deliberately leave as it is and just 'recorded' the image/s...hahahaaa...!!!!!)

More-more...coming along the way...thus, stay-tuned...ya...hahaa...!!

Agreed on the part of being turn off by serving the soup this way But I guessed most people just go for taste and not like us want it to have nice presentation and taste great hahha BTW where is this placE?

Agreed on the part of being turn off by serving the soup this way But I guessed most people just go for taste and not like us want it to have nice presentation and taste great hahha BTW where is this placE?
    Ooh...yes bro Anthony, it's at EastPoint Mall @ BBQ Chicken...!! Go try it...not too bad...!!

Ooh...yes bro Anthony, it's at EastPoint Mall @ BBQ Chicken...!! Go try it...not too bad...!!
    Hmm... don't really like this Korean over-priced fried chicken Find it very normal for that price

Hmm... don't really like this Korean over-priced fried chicken Find it very normal for that price
    Yup, some were so-so only...if were to rate it, at most 3 out of 5-...definitely can't compete with my fav eating place, TCC

Yup, some were so-so only...if were to rate it, at most 3 out of 5-...definitely can't compete with my fav eating place, TCC
    hahaha I agreed that TCC is a good place especially for food photograper.
    Price was ok
    Taste good
    Nice presentation

Mmmmmmmm........yummy shots eric! ...........burp..........
    Take the shot!

This is a TEST-Shot using Canon G1X at 'Macro"-mode on f/3.5, hand-held shot and should be ISO-1250 thereabout.....!!!

***(...well...I'd say at 'Macro'-mode, G1x gave quite a smooth and gradual bokeh...and very good f/3.5...range/amount of DOF in which contained the important aspect of what's needed to be 'there/in-focus'...!!!!! Pic was just resized and an genuinely amount of 10% of Sharpness is being applied only...!!!!! )

Result is simply Stunning-in terms of "noise"...AWESOME colors & sharpness as well, I'd say,... it man, G1X delighting me always...HAHA-HAAA...!!!!!
    Last edited by blueskye168; 2nd July 2013 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Combined onto FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY section

This is a TEST-Shot using Canon G1X at 'Macro"-mode on f/3.5, hand-held shot and should be ISO-1250 thereabout.....!!!

***(...well...I'd say at 'Macro'-mode , G1x gave quite a smooth and gradual bokeh...and very good f/3.5...range/amount of DOF in which contained the important aspect of what's needed to be 'there/in-focus' ...!!!!! Pic was just resized and an genuinely amount of 10% of Sharpness is being applied only...!!!!! )

Result is simply Stunning-in terms of "noise"...AWESOME colors & sharpness as well, I'd say,... it man, G1X delighting me always...HAHA-HAAA...!!!!!

Yummy bro!! Do update your thread more often

Your crab seems like poping out of my LCD screen...

Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 31823262728293033 ... LastLast