Thread: Good Money Changer in Singapore?

Default Good Money Changer in Singapore?

Hi Bro and Sis, any idea where can i find good exchange rate money changer in singapore?
    Canon 60D, Canon 17-55mm F2.8, 50mm F/1.8

Default Re: Good Money Changer in Singapore?

mustafa centre or suntec fountain money changer

The one at people's park complex is not bad but always has a long queue, go the the indian money changer inside, they usually offer the same rates as the one outside.

I will go check it out. Thanks alot.
    Canon 60D, Canon 17-55mm F2.8, 50mm F/1.8

Peoples Park Complex if ur changing big $.

A few years ago, I changed $50K Malaysian money to Sing at sim lim sq ground floor corner. After counting the money and still holding the ringet, he told me to wait here as he will be crossing the road opposite to change the ringet and get back to me. At that time, there two other men behind the counter and this man with the money in his hand told me to wait here.
    Luckily, I stop him from going opposite, otherwise he with the money will disappear and not return back. The other two men at the counter will then play dumb. This is an experience to share.

Quote Originally Posted by henry soh View Post
    A few years ago, I changed $50K Malaysian money to Sing at sim lim sq ground floor corner. After counting the money and still holding the ringet, he told me to wait here as he will be crossing the road opposite to change the ringet and get back to me. At that time, there two other men behind the counter and this man with the money in his hand told me to wait here.
    Luckily, I stop him from going opposite, otherwise he with the money will disappear and not return back. The other two men at the counter will then play dumb. This is an experience to share.
    good advice!

Bishan junction 8 level 1. Good Rates

Raffles place - The Arcade....loads of money changers...the one on the first floow opposite POSB with a lot of people is the more famous one...
    Jurong point Raffles Money changer also not bad.
    Hua Hee tu hou la...Happy can liao

I use the money changers at Bishan Junction 8 level 1 or Toa Payaoh next to HDB Hub by the newstand. Avoid AMK Hub.