Tuesday, March 08, 2011 from 6:45 PM - 8:45 PM (GMT+0800)
Toa Payoh Public Library
6 Toa Payoh Central
Singapore 319191
Free registration on Eventbrite:

Prototyping iPhone App in Fireworks CS5
By Linus Lim, vice-President of Creative Crew

iPhone, iPad and Android. Yes, is now all about mobile now! Be part of this as you learn more about prototyping designs for 1 of the most fascinating device in the world. Come and throw away your old workflows as designers today needs to quickly create prototypes to smooth out the creative process and get feedback on ideas.

Fashion photography unleashed
By Brinda Balakrishnan, Industry liaison at VOX LAB

In the Fashion industry, it doesn't just help to make beautiful garments. It is equally important to sell it. Fashion photography has been the best medium to get through to the public and make a statement. Photography that convey a sense of garments' physical quality. Formal appearance, as opposed to plain illustration.
With just a reliable camera and photo-editing software, becoming a fashion photographer is within reach. However, how does a photographer showcase personality while also communicating the designer's vision?
Let's go beyond the image.

Sneak Peek on Publishing Magazine in the iPad
By Mark W. Plunkett, Adobe Community Champion

Adobe Community Champions and Adobe InDesign User Group Manager, Mark Plunkett, will be revealing a preview on what Adobe have in store for graphic designers to be able to create fantastic magazine layout with InDesign CS5 and publishing to the Apple iPad with absolutely no coding knowledge required. Never seen before preview, hurry up and grab your tickets.

From monitor to print. Does your print look different?
By Stefano Virgilli, Adobe Community Professional

"Why my printed pictures don't look like the monitor?" - "I bought Spider, but the monitor turned green." - "Why my printed red sucks?" - "How do I print exactly what I see in the monitor?".
Stop whining!
Get the facts right.
What monitor to buy, what colorimeter to buy, what to do to go as close as you can to a 100% match.

Photo: Some rights reserved by torkristensen