Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4789

Thread: Welcome back to a new-look ClubSNAP for 2011

Default Re: Welcome back to a new-look ClubSNAP for 2011

Is it just my setup or are there so few Mac/Safari users on club snap ? The buttons for adding image, smilies etc. all don't work on Safari/Mac OS. Works on Firefox, though.

The tooltip (insert link, insert email link etc.) appears but nothing happens when you click.

Quote Originally Posted by nstclicks View Post
    Is it just my setup or are there so few Mac/Safari users on club snap ? The buttons for adding image, smilies etc. all don't work on Safari/Mac OS. Works on Firefox, though.

The tooltip (insert link, insert email link etc.) appears but nothing happens when you click.
    I'm using Safari on a Mac now. Here's a smiley inserted from the list on the right --> and another --->

It seems to be working fine for me.

Hi Admin,

It has been few days I could not received daily email notification. Please help to check. Thanks.
    D90 | N17-55 F2.8 | N70-200 F2.8 VR | N105 F2.8 VR | SB600

Quote Originally Posted by HeMan View Post
    Hi Admin,

It has been few days I could not received daily email notification. Please help to check. Thanks.
    This has been rectified by now however, when I click on the link from the e-mail notification, the new UI brings me to the top of the page and not to the specific post as it used to do in the older UI. This results in having to scroll unnecessarily through several posts.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4789