Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Gas Mask

  1. #1

    Default Gas Mask

    Anyone have any idea if i Russian Gas Mask GP-5 are allowed to be brought in here?


  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default Re: Gas Mask

    Thnx,
    so do u mean it's fall under the category of controlled item of Arms & Explosives ?

  4. #4

    Default Re: Gas Mask

    Quote Originally Posted by dazism View Post
    Thnx,
    so do u mean it's fall under the category of controlled item of Arms & Explosives ?
    even in the Army, it falls under controlled equipment. so do you think you can bring it in?

  5. #5

    Default Re: Gas Mask

    why do you want a gas mask in singapore? There's no riots here

  6. #6

    Default Re: Gas Mask

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    even in the Army, it falls under controlled equipment. so do you think you can bring it in?
    very obvious.. i'm not in d army.
    lolx.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Gas Mask

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgdevilzz View Post
    why do you want a gas mask in singapore? There's no riots here
    helping a friend doing a theme shoot

  8. #8

    Default Re: Gas Mask

    Quote Originally Posted by dazism View Post
    very obvious.. i'm not in d army.
    lolx.
    it's a rhetorical question dude.

    the answer. is. NO.



    i heard somewhere if you ship it in via cargo you can get it

  9. #9

    Default Re: Gas Mask

    oh. thnx
    hmm....parcel?? declare as decorative item? lolx

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dazism

    helping a friend doing a theme shoot
    Go to funan centre there's a shop called "Black tactical". It sells all kinds of guns (plastic but realistic) and tactical equipment. They got license from gov or something. Try googling "black tactical" and go their website

  11. #11

    Default Re: Gas Mask

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgdevilzz View Post
    Go to funan centre there's a shop called "Black tactical". It sells all kinds of guns (plastic but realistic) and tactical equipment.
    thanks dude, will check it out.

    anakin, i am your father !!

    Objection !!!

  12. #12
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Gas Mask

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgdevilzz View Post
    Go to funan centre there's a shop called "Black tactical". It sells all kinds of guns (plastic but realistic) and tactical equipment. They got license from gov or something. Try googling "black tactical" and go their website
    Yap I notice that shop in Funan. They even sell combat rations. Sometime the stuff useful for eating during hiking. At least it add "flavour".
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  13. #13

    Default Re: Gas Mask

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Yap I notice that shop in Funan. They even sell combat rations. Sometime the stuff useful for eating during hiking. At least it add "flavour".


    this is good news!

  14. #14

    Default Re: Gas Mask

    You may wanna try antique shops for old gas masks, but it's pricey too.
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

  15. #15

    Default Re: Gas Mask

    Quote Originally Posted by sbs99 View Post
    You may wanna try antique shops for old gas masks, but it's pricey too.
    I've 2 of those. Just not sure how can I bring it in.
    Saw someone selling SAS gasmask at JB flea market too.

  16. #16
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Commonwealth
    Posts
    574

    Default Re: Gas Mask

    Or you want a SM-90 mask with expired gas canisters.

  17. #17

    Default Re: Gas Mask



    the scope very chio ! $110 ..
    Objection !!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •