Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No pants day in taiwan

Default Re: No pants day in taiwan

Quote Originally Posted by henry soh View Post
    Here, how the police or public will react to wearing underpants walking along the road/street
    it will become big news and will appear on the front page of those "kpo" newspapaers. for days. then the talk shows on TV or radio will discuss about it and people will condemn it..
    Last edited by ninelives; 1st March 2011 at 09:44 PM.
    Objection !!!

taiwan don't even have this "no pants day"... this is a staged marketing event...

unlike other countries one... where u see normal ugly person really taking the public transport without their pants...

Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    coz we too serious and too strict liao. like the lingerie ad on the bus stop recently?? i can't believe people can discuss that on forums and even on newspaper.......really too suaku liao....we are too confine in a small circle.
    Its the most stupid discussion I've come across.......

Some Singaporeans are too closed minded

wah... i hope it will come true in Singapore!

actually we are already not wearing under-garments in the comfort and privacy of our homes

This one damn funny
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

You see all types of guys and girls wearing FBT shorts. well except those OL and OM.

Talk is cheap, all want to drool and salivate, in the end when your wife, mother, girlfriend prance around in thong on the street and tell you it's No Pants Day Don't Be Close-Minded, see whether you will emo or not.

The open-minded man said to the close-minded man: "Relax lah, why so close-minded?"

The close-minded man retorted: "At least I'm honest that I can't agree with your point of view. You're so open-minded, but you're not open to my close-mindedness."

Far away in the distance, the real open-minded person sits and smiles, and does not comment.

Ah, the ironies of life.

Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Talk is cheap, all want to drool and salivate, in the end when your wife, mother, girlfriend prance around in thong on the street and tell you it's No Pants Day Don't Be Close-Minded, see whether you will emo or not.
    well... depends if her hands are strategically placed

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    well... depends if her hands are strategically placed
    On her hips, which are thrust forward?

ah ya dude. i don't mind. Just don't be overly protective. Women of today are bold, brave and know what they want. They are not living in the era of our grandmothers' times.
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

On her hips, which are thrust forward?
    then i'll be wondering if she's trying to imitate wonder woman... time to call Hougang Chalet~~

What is the rationale behind this 'No Pants Day'?

Quote Originally Posted by hanqiang1011 View Post
    What is the rationale behind this 'No Pants Day'?
    Me want to know too? i believe in doing things with rationale, not just some stupid ang mo countries doing it then we have to follow to be a "open-minded country"

The open-minded man said to the close-minded man: "Relax lah, why so close-minded?"

The close-minded man retorted: "At least I'm honest that I can't agree with your point of view. You're so open-minded, but you're not open to my close-mindedness."

Far away in the distance, the real open-minded person sits and smiles, and does not comment.

Ah, the ironies of life.
    The open-minded man points his camera and shoots No-Pants-Day girls and uploads the photos in a photo gallery.

The close-minded man downloads them for viewing and art appreciation.

Far away in the distance, the real open-minded person sits and smiles, and does not know what he is missing out.

OMG, arent the taiwanese girls hot. Lol, if singapore would have this kinda no pants day thing going on, U will see how much complain there will be on the news, the newspaper, the magazine... But seriously we need this kinda thing in Singapore. I think those who are against it are just probably aunties. Seriously... Just let the young girls show off their legs la...

You won't get this in Singapore. All preparations would get stuck at the question about who has to approve it.
    EOS

Quote Originally Posted by fireflame88 View Post
    OMG, arent the taiwanese girls hot. Lol, if singapore would have this kinda no pants day thing going on, U will see how much complain there will be on the news, the newspaper, the magazine... But seriously we need this kinda thing in Singapore. I think those who are against it are just probably aunties. Seriously... Just let the young girls show off their legs la...
    I can sense the hormones raging in that last statement...

Quote Originally Posted by kohweeloon View Post
    Me want to know too? i believe in doing things with rationale, not just some stupid ang mo countries doing it then we have to follow to be a "open-minded country"
    It started as a joke lor. Can be found on Wikipedia.

Wah TW also do that????

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123