Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Best camera hand strap

  1. #1

    Default Best camera hand strap

    Hi i am considering to get handstrap for my d90. What handstrap could you recommend. I saw some cheapy one before but i disn't get it because im afraid its not that durable enough for my d90 with grip. Any suggestions guys? TIA.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfbomb
    Hi i am considering to get handstrap for my d90. What handstrap could you recommend. I saw some cheapy one before but i disn't get it because im afraid its not that durable enough for my d90 with grip. Any suggestions guys? TIA.
    If you have the budget you can get the original nikon hand strap, AH-4 iirc. If not you can get the third party neoprene ones, they are quite durable so don't need to worry.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    If you have the budget you can get the original nikon hand strap, AH-4 iirc. If not you can get the third party neoprene ones, they are quite durable so don't need to worry.
    "AH-4" ouch! This ia too expensive for me. I dont have that much budget. Thanks for the feedbak. Any alternative?

  4. #4

    Default Re: Best camera hand strap

    I used to own the handstrap displayed near the bottom of the page,sold away when i realised i don't use handstraps Pretty comfy.

    http://www.artworkfoto.com/bags_and_strap.html

  5. #5

    Default Re: Best camera hand strap

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    I used to own the handstrap displayed near the bottom of the page,sold away when i realised i don't use handstraps Pretty comfy.

    http://www.artworkfoto.com/bags_and_strap.html
    Thanks for sharing. I'll try to visit artworkfoto one of these days.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    1,226

    Default Re: Best camera hand strap

    I use a Herringbone handstrap myself... high quality and very comfy. Clubsnap B&S usually have a few sellers selling it.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justarius
    I use a Herringbone handstrap myself... high quality and very comfy. Clubsnap B&S usually have a few sellers selling it.
    Thanks for the share. Is there any local store carrying this brand.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Best camera hand strap

    i use a matin strap, do take a look.
    cuiusvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore perseverare

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpina
    i use a matin strap, do take a look.
    Any link sir? Any local store offering this? How much?

  10. #10

    Default Re: Best camera hand strap

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfbomb View Post
    Any link sir? Any local store offering this? How much?
    do a search in the mass sales folder please.
    cuiusvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore perseverare

  11. #11
    Member betta01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Borneo rainforest
    Posts
    593

    Default Re: Best camera hand strap

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfbomb View Post
    Hi i am considering to get handstrap for my d90. What handstrap could you recommend. I saw some cheapy one before but i disn't get it because im afraid its not that durable enough for my d90 with grip. Any suggestions guys? TIA.
    I am using a Made in China 'Safrotto' brand handstrap, really good leather quality (the leather has aged nicely after a year of use) and the base even have two extentable legs that allows the camera to be rested upright on its base, a really handy feature.
    I think its out of production now, even try hunting for it in HK without any success.
    Mine full name-Betta Macrostoma
    Can call me Betta.

  12. #12
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I am using the top grain cowhide leather strap from Camdapter. One of the best quality I have seen. Cheap too.

    Http://www.Camdapter.com

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123
    I am using the top grain cowhide leather strap from Camdapter. One of the best quality I have seen. Cheap too.

    Http://www.Camdapter.com
    Any local store selling this item? Looks so cool.

  14. #14
    Member r0n1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Wild Wild West
    Posts
    799

    Default Re: Best camera hand strap

    I also have Matin handstrap that I got from OP. I think it costs S$25 IIRC. I hardly use it nowadays coz of cam weight.
    Last edited by r0n1n; 1st March 2011 at 08:28 AM.
    I shoot with my A7II . I shoot with my Kalashnikov AEG. I just love shooting ;)

  15. #15
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Best camera hand strap

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfbomb View Post
    Any local store selling this item? Looks so cool.
    You will have to order it on the website. But international shipping is only $6 USD.

    Everytime I order stuff from them, I get the package in around 7 days. Their L-plates and bottom plates are very good too.

  16. #16

    Default Re: Best camera hand strap

    I got a matin and i'm lovin it. Thanks for all the inputs.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •