Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gangsterism

Default Re: Gangsterism

Is he targeting only that specific CCA? Perhaps he have a beef with it and is trying to find excuses to disband it.

Anyway, your principal is being ridiculous, his flawed argument is that being loyal to your CCA is mutually exclusive to being loyal to school.

Should help him improve his english:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gangsterism
    Alpha

Hahaha can't help but to give my 2 cents worth.
    Your principal is creating a bigger gang (i.e. the school gang since loyalty is to school) or should you tell him that loyalty should be to Singapore. There are every indication that the school is the big gang and should be disbanded (but ironically is created by him) since you have assembly etc. or maybe he is trying to stop sub gang from forming and ultimately rebel against his gang.
    The above is based on your principal's thinking and conform to everything he said.
    All this is very confusing leh.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hahaha can't help but to give my 2 cents worth.
    Your principal is creating a bigger gang (i.e. the school gang since loyalty is to school) or should you tell him that loyalty should be to Singapore. There are every indication that the school is the big gang and should be disbanded (but ironically is created by him) since you have assembly etc. or maybe he is trying to stop sub gang from forming and ultimately rebel against his gang.
    The above is based on your principal's thinking and conform to everything he said.
    All this is very confusing leh.

i know right... u shld had seen the more confusing stuff he does

announcements are to be made after morning assembly. students are to return to their classrooms/homerooms and listen.

i'll say a good 30% of the pupils are still on the way back to class when announcement was being read over the PA system. dunno why he had to change the arrangement of making announcements in morning assembly. most of us miss the announcements

what sch are u from...the principle sounds stupid.....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iMac08 View Post
    what sch are u from...the principle sounds stupid.....
    not exactly stupid. he gets stuff done. somehow he managed to convince li-ning to set up a badminton acadamy here and sponsor a lot of camps. i'll give him that much.

just that the stuff he does doesnt have a lot of positive effect. nor does his policies seem fair/ balance/ benificial.

I have a question: Do the staff of a school (ie principal, teachers, counselors), go thru' yearly psychometric test? The school is the "pressure-cooker" afterall... ..
    蓮花仙子

i think it's more along the lines of creating the "perfect school environment". but however "perfect" it is, it's only "perfect" in the eyes of the one who wants it that way.

everyone else will see it as horrid governance, while he, and probably the higher echelon of staff will think it's good.

looking at how my secondary school has become, the mass exodus of the older staff who commendable for being able to deal with us punks, the students themselves becoming whiny, self-absorbed and ridiculously spoilt-brats.

i'll give you two examples: that principal told Paul Two-Hill that he has an awesome voice and he should be in Singapore Idol. c'mon. ORLY? i felt like he was more a disgrace to my secondary school for his ridiculous behavior. met him once at starbucks and i wanted to puke when i saw how he tried to chat up every girl with no success.

my friend who was a teacher there left because he insulted her, then without apology asked her to re-contract. he also insulted all the HODs and they all left en-mass.

and i can't stop gagging every time i pass-by the school and see a bunch of boys in uniform grinning at me from a mega huge billboard on the school wall.

oh and have i mentioned: my school is a catholic school and he sanctioned the statues of taoist demi-gods and other gods from taoist lore to be built in the school, including the 12 zodiac animals.

but till now, i have no idea why he's still there; i heard a lot of the old boys wanted him removed. it's been 9 years -.-

honestly, the principal has the power to make or break the school. this joker went in after i graduated and is still there. the only good thing is he pulled up the rankings from 22 to top 20. but now it's sliding again.

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    i think it's more along the lines of creating the "perfect school environment". but however "perfect" it is, it's only "perfect" in the eyes of the one who wants it that way.

everyone else will see it as horrid governance, while he, and probably the higher echelon of staff will think it's good.

looking at how my secondary school has become, the mass exodus of the older staff who commendable for being able to deal with us punks, the students themselves becoming whiny, self-absorbed and ridiculously spoilt-brats.

i'll give you two examples: that principal told Paul Two-Hill that he has an awesome voice and he should be in Singapore Idol. c'mon. ORLY? i felt like he was more a disgrace to my secondary school for his ridiculous behavior. met him once at starbucks and i wanted to puke when i saw how he tried to chat up every girl with no success.

my friend who was a teacher there left because he insulted her, then without apology asked her to re-contract. he also insulted all the HODs and they all left en-mass.

and i can't stop gagging every time i pass-by the school and see a bunch of boys in uniform grinning at me from a mega huge billboard on the school wall.

oh and have i mentioned: my school is a catholic school and he sanctioned the statues of taoist demi-gods and other gods from taoist lore to be built in the school, including the 12 zodiac animals.

but till now, i have no idea why he's still there; i heard a lot of the old boys wanted him removed. it's been 9 years -.-

honestly, the principal has the power to make or break the school. this joker went in after i graduated and is still there. the only good thing is he pulled up the rankings from 22 to top 20. but now it's sliding again.
    I says that...

Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    I have a question: Do the staff of a school (ie principal, teachers, counselors), go thru' yearly psychometric test? The school is the "pressure-cooker" afterall... ..
    Yes they do.

I remembered when I was a teacher they locked me in a small dark windowless room every 6 months. I was blind folded and my hands were tied behind me. I was asked a series of questions and was only released after they were satisfied with my answers.

Last edited by Sion; 22nd February 2011 at 11:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Yes they do.

I remembered when I was a teacher they locked me in a small dark windowless room every 6 months. I was blind folded and my hands were tied behind me. I was asked a series of questions and was only released after they were satisfied my answers.

..........-.-"
    蓮花仙子

Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    ..........-.-"
    hahahaha ........

wait till you hear Sion's story of how Kim Jong-il treated him when he was his hostage
    always the Light, .... always.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    hahahaha ........

wait till you hear Sion's story of how Kim Jong-il treated him when he was his hostage
    does it include daily dosages of feathers to his feet?

Quote Originally Posted by papajanggo33 View Post
    back in the 80s we used to have our own mini 'crib' for the scouts,st johns,ncc,npcc etc...side by side. i don't see any form of 'sowing seeds' of gangsterism, let alone promoting it. what it reflects was more of a form of various camaraderieship within the school's multi cca.

is your principal a young punk in his late 30s or early 40s? i got one word here...paranoid
    still exists in my secondary school. ncc scouts, bb, girl guides, girl brigade, st john room all side by side
    D7000. AF-S 18-105

Tell him that HE is the GANGleader of one the largest gangs in Singapore.............they all listen to him every morning,

Yes they do.

I remembered when I was a teacher they locked me in a small dark windowless room every 6 months. I was blind folded and my hands were tied behind me. I was asked a series of questions and was only released after they were satisfied with my answers.

they never serve u kopi?

Yes they do.

no wonder got the OT award..
    - troubled undergrad -
    Olympus XA/Canon QL17 GIII flickr

Blog Entries

well after reading so much. I doubt things would change.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123