Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gangsterism

Default Re: Gangsterism

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    as far as i know... all complaints that are directed abt him to moe?

all gets refered back to the principal himself and he can choose to address the issue or ignore. at least thats what he said, if i remembered correctly.

therefore what does it mean? he isnt answerable to anyone/not affected by external pressure.

at least this was what he said that shattered my confidence in our education system.
    get your parents to make noise. moe doesnt give a crap abt students.
    D7000. AF-S 18-105

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty628 View Post
    get your parents to make noise. moe doesnt give a crap abt students.
    doesnt matter. if all it does is get reverted back to the principal to choose to address... things wont change.

either way i'm not a fan of complaining all day long. i would rather try to look for a solution. anyone has any ideas?

doesnt matter. if all it does is get reverted back to the principal to choose to address... things wont change.

either way i'm not a fan of complaining all day long. i would rather try to look for a solution. anyone has any ideas?
    Email Minister of Education Ng Eng Hen, his email can be found on sgdi...there you go...this works wonders...trust me...cos i've complained to ministers before and the response is swift and effective...

correct my hokkien if i'm wrong....

paki rokko ooh oh oh. kun tong gina pah buay teoh!

back in the 80s we used to have our own mini 'crib' for the scouts,st johns,ncc,npcc etc...side by side. i don't see any form of 'sowing seeds' of gangsterism, let alone promoting it. what it reflects was more of a form of various camaraderieship within the school's multi cca.

is your principal a young punk in his late 30s or early 40s? i got one word here...paranoid
    Fun in photography is inFinity
    My Flickr

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by papajanggo33 View Post
    back in the 80s we used to have our own mini 'crib' for the scouts,st johns,ncc,npcc etc...side by side. i don't see any form of 'sowing seeds' of gangsterism, let alone promoting it. what it reflects was more of a form of various camaraderieship within the school's multi cca.

is your principal a young punk in his late 30s or early 40s? i got one word here...paranoid
    actually i'll place him at 60++.

Has the wushu group been going around telling others, "Hey, you buay song me, meet me at Punggol Blk 234 now! We settle this one on one la! Group on group! Are you man enough?!?!?!?!"

Last edited by edutilos-; 21st February 2011 at 11:24 PM.

this morning, wushu cca has been accused of gathering in a quiet corner in the hall. the principal has stated that he doesnt care if its promoting comradeship and he claims it is an act of gangsterism and he is not promoting it. he then further justifies saying that they shld be off making more friends rather than in their own cliques, and their loyalty shld be to the sch than the cca.
    Maybe your principal has observed the Wushu CCA members making out in the quiet corner of the hall that you mention?

actually i'll place him at 60++.
    then he would have passed through several stages of self-inflicted-self-induced stress from all those 'educating' students that causes such paranoia. i think he should RnR @ home with such age
    Fun in photography is inFinity
    My Flickr

by the way, gangsterism isn't a new word. it's been around for ages.

anyways, all it takes is one paranoid person to start a chain reaction of hate and rebellion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Maybe your principal has observed the Wushu CCA members making out in the quiet corner of the hall that you mention?
    actually no hmm. no making out.

u shld see what he does to get couples to come out

"i got a photo of a couple caught in sch uni. if u come out to me at my office, i'll not pursue this"

3 sets of jokers went to find him. apparently none was the one he was looking for

actually no hmm. no making out.

u shld see what he does to get couples to come out

"i got a photo of a couple caught in sch uni. if u come out to me at my office, i'll not pursue this"

3 sets of jokers went to find him. apparently none was the one he was looking for
    i think he achieved what he set out to achieve.

only people who can't think will march straight to the office.

Your principal need to go see the psychologist, ask him to eat medicine and stop imagine things.
    Sony α
    My Flickr | Facebook

You can start a petition against that but i think he will accuse you of asking student to sign up for your gang

If your principal is that bleddy muffa ducker MR Koh, then ask him to shut up and dont talk nonsense, trying to make every school he takes over to be a mini-China, complete with its brand of authoritative nonsense and low regards for minorities. He calls us terrorists at one point of time. Piece of hit (with an 's' prefix).

- JJC class of 2003

Engage in a debate. If it is Mr Koh (really a shot in the dark), he is quite open to a dialogue, though he will most probably ignore your protests and arguments. I regretted for not bringing up an issue/argument and challenge my principal in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Sispecho View Post
    If your principal is that bleddy muffa ducker MR Koh, then ask him to shut up and dont talk nonsense, trying to make every school he takes over to be a mini-China, complete with its brand of authoritative nonsense and low regards for minorities. He calls us terrorists at one point of time. Piece of hit (with an 's' prefix).

- JJC class of 2003
    wah, so serious like that? must be hardcore principal.. haha!
    - troubled undergrad -
    Olympus XA/Canon QL17 GIII flickr

was so incensed at the memory of it i did a search on that principal i had....

Four years on after me, still the exact same idiot with almost similar accusations i faced during my time in JJC.

http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/s...f-torment.html
    Last edited by Sispecho; 22nd February 2011 at 02:39 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sispecho View Post
    was so incensed at the memory of it i did a search on that principal i had....

Four years on after me, still the exact same idiot with almost similar accusations i faced during my time in JJC.

http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/s...f-torment.html

haven't even mentioned name and someone already can recognise him? I'm impressed.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    i think he achieved what he set out to achieve.

only people who can't think will march straight to the office.

u will be surprised at how many young ppl can't think straight actually...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast