Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: SMS Macro Outing XLIX 25th Feb Friday 2011.(Night Macro at Lower Peirce)

  1. #1

    Cool SMS Macro Outing XLIX 25th Feb Friday 2011.(Night Macro at Lower Peirce)

    SMS Macro Outing XLIX. (sign up list).

    Hi to all Macro shooter out there, care to join me for a Night Macro Outing at Lower Peirce?

    All are welcome....

    This outing will be limit to 10 people because of safety reason, if by any chance the list
    grows too big, I'll put the rest into the next outing if you want.

    Meet up at Casuarina Curry Restaurant at Casuarina Rd along
    Upper Thomson Rd.(Use Google Map if you are not sure). or follow the link page 2 & 3,
    photo provided by Excel-glsi
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...=471184&page=2
    Bus No: 163, 167, 169, 855 and 980.
    Drop off at the last stop B23, before Upper Thomson Rd and Yio Chu Kang Rd junctions.

    Please bring along powerful torchlight or DIY your own lighting for focusing, bring water, don't worry NO Mozz....
    RAIN or SHINE I'll be there, can reach me at 96550011.

    Date : Friday 25th Feb 2011.
    8.00pm to 11pm, those who wish to leave early can do so.

    I'll be at the Curry Restaurant around 7pm for Dinner,
    please join me if those can make it, we can TTSS about Macro at the same time.

    Please fill in your names below.

    1). Stevewhy
    2).
    3).
    4).
    5).


    .
    Last edited by Stevewhy; 23rd May 2011 at 11:29 PM.

  2. #2

    Default Re: SMS Macro Outing XLIX 25th Feb Friday 2011.(Night Macro at Lower Peirce)

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevewhy View Post
    SMS Macro Outing XLIX. (sign up list).

    Hi to all Macro shooter out there, care to join me for a Night Macro Outing at Lower Peirce?

    All are welcome....

    This outing will be limit to 10 people because of safety reason, if by any chance the list
    grows too big, I'll put the rest into the next outing if you want.

    Meet up at Casuarina Curry Restaurant at Casuarina Rd along
    Upper Thomson Rd.(Use Google Map if you are not sure). or follow the link page 2 & 3,
    photo provided by Excel-glsi
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...=471184&page=2
    Bus No: 163, 167, 169, 855 and 980.
    Drop off at the last stop B23, before Upper Thomson Rd and Yio Chu Kang Rd junctions.

    Please bring along powerful torchlight or DIY your own lighting for focusing, bring water, don't worry NO Mozz....
    RAIN or SHINE I'll be there, can reach me at 96550011.

    Date : Friday 25th Feb 2011.
    8.00pm to 11pm, those who wish to leave early can do so.

    I'll be at the Curry Restaurant around 7pm for Dinner,
    please join me if those can make it, we can TTSS about Macro at the same time.

    Please fill in your names below.

    1). Stevewhy
    2).
    3).
    4).
    5).


    .
    Shifu will try to join u so TCSs...

  3. #3
    Senior Member Elite77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sembawang
    Posts
    3,211

    Default Re: SMS Macro Outing XLIX 25th Feb Friday 2011.(Night Macro at Lower Peirce)

    Hi to all Macro shooter out there, care to join me for a Night Macro Outing at Lower Peirce?

    All are welcome....

    This outing will be limit to 10 people because of safety reason, if by any chance the list
    grows too big, I'll put the rest into the next outing if you want.

    Meet up at Casuarina Curry Restaurant at Casuarina Rd along
    Upper Thomson Rd.(Use Google Map if you are not sure). or follow the link page 2 & 3,
    photo provided by Excel-glsi
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...=471184&page=2
    Bus No: 163, 167, 169, 855 and 980.
    Drop off at the last stop B23, before Upper Thomson Rd and Yio Chu Kang Rd junctions.

    Please bring along powerful torchlight or DIY your own lighting for focusing, bring water, don't worry NO Mozz....
    RAIN or SHINE I'll be there, can reach me at 96550011.

    Date : Friday 25th Feb 2011.
    8.00pm to 11pm, those who wish to leave early can do so.

    I'll be at the Curry Restaurant around 7pm for Dinner,
    please join me if those can make it, we can TTSS about Macro at the same time.

    Please fill in your names below.

    1). Stevewhy
    2). Elite77
    3). Jedi R
    4).
    5).
    D800E|105mm F2.8D micro|16-35mm F4 VR|Raynox 250|R1C1

  4. #4
    Member yilin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Within Me
    Posts
    874

    Default Re: SMS Macro Outing XLIX 25th Feb Friday 2011.(Night Macro at Lower Peirce)

    Hi to all Macro shooter out there, care to join me for a Night Macro Outing at Lower Peirce?

    All are welcome....

    This outing will be limit to 10 people because of safety reason, if by any chance the list
    grows too big, I'll put the rest into the next outing if you want.

    Meet up at Casuarina Curry Restaurant at Casuarina Rd along
    Upper Thomson Rd.(Use Google Map if you are not sure). or follow the link page 2 & 3,
    photo provided by Excel-glsi
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...=471184&page=2
    Bus No: 163, 167, 169, 855 and 980.
    Drop off at the last stop B23, before Upper Thomson Rd and Yio Chu Kang Rd junctions.

    Please bring along powerful torchlight or DIY your own lighting for focusing, bring water, don't worry NO Mozz....
    RAIN or SHINE I'll be there, can reach me at 96550011.

    Date : Friday 25th Feb 2011.
    8.00pm to 11pm, those who wish to leave early can do so.

    I'll be at the Curry Restaurant around 7pm for Dinner,
    please join me if those can make it, we can TTSS about Macro at the same time.

    Please fill in your names below.

    1). Stevewhy
    2). Elite77
    3). Jedi R
    4). Yi Lin
    5).

  5. #5

    Default Re: SMS Macro Outing XLIX 25th Feb Friday 2011.(Night Macro at Lower Peirce)

    1). Stevewhy
    2). Elite77
    3). Jedi R
    4). Yi Lin
    5). zhsteve

  6. #6

    Default Re: SMS Macro Outing XLIX 25th Feb Friday 2011.(Night Macro at Lower Peirce)

    1). Stevewhy
    2). Elite77
    3). Jedi R
    4). Yi Lin
    5). zhsteve
    6) alf6901
    Poor Man With Expensive Hobby

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Yew Tee
    Posts
    677

    Default Re: SMS Macro Outing XLIX 25th Feb Friday 2011.(Night Macro at Lower Peirce)

    Re: SMS Macro Outing XLIX 25th Feb Friday 2011.(Night Macro at Lower Peirce)

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1). Stevewhy
    2). Elite77
    3). Jedi R
    4). Yi Lin
    5). zhsteve
    6) alf6901
    7)Canonmono
    If the photo i took is 1% unclear, I will rather delete .. www.flickr.com/photos/59837685@N03/

  8. #8

    Default Re: SMS Macro Outing XLIX 25th Feb Friday 2011.(Night Macro at Lower Peirce)

    Re: SMS Macro Outing XLIX 25th Feb Friday 2011.(Night Macro at Lower Peirce)

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1). Stevewhy
    2). Elite77
    3). Jedi R
    4). Yi Lin
    5). zhsteve
    6) alf6901
    7)Canonmono
    8) denzelwng4

  9. #9

    Default Re: SMS Macro Outing XLIX 25th Feb Friday 2011.(Night Macro at Lower Peirce)

    Re: SMS Macro Outing XLIX 25th Feb Friday 2011.(Night Macro at Lower Peirce)

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1). Stevewhy
    2). Elite77
    3). Jedi R
    4). Yi Lin
    5). zhsteve
    6) alf6901
    7)Canonmono
    8) denzelwng4
    9) PPZ
    10) eng60232

  10. #10
    Moderator PhotoProZero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    NorthEast
    Posts
    1,638

    Default Re: SMS Macro Outing XLIX 25th Feb Friday 2011.(Night Macro at Lower Peirce)

    Haha, shifu now has changed his eating venue back to Casuarina Curry House!! Nice!

    Wah, Elite77 very long no see!!!
    I am IN LOVE with my Camera....
    flickr

  11. #11

    Default Re: SMS Macro Outing XLIX 25th Feb Friday 2011.(Night Macro at Lower Peirce)

    hey, Lower Pierce open again? I would like to join as well, already 10 people, still can join lah?

  12. #12
    Senior Member Elite77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sembawang
    Posts
    3,211

    Default Re: SMS Macro Outing XLIX 25th Feb Friday 2011.(Night Macro at Lower Peirce)

    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoProZero View Post
    Haha, shifu now has changed his eating venue back to Casuarina Curry House!! Nice!

    Wah, Elite77 very long no see!!!
    Yeah.. see u on Friday. No Yoga for u on friday
    D800E|105mm F2.8D micro|16-35mm F4 VR|Raynox 250|R1C1

  13. #13

    Default Re: SMS Macro Outing XLIX 25th Feb Friday 2011.(Night Macro at Lower Peirce)

    Re: SMS Macro Outing XLIX 25th Feb Friday 2011.(Night Macro at Lower Peirce)

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1). Stevewhy
    2). Elite77
    3). Jedi R
    4). Yi Lin
    5). zhsteve
    6) alf6901
    7)Canonmono
    8) denzelwng4
    9) PPZ
    10) eng60232
    11) jenfaith ( Can I join ? ) If not ....can you put me as a reserve? Thank you.

  14. #14
    Member hersheydesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    528

    Default Re: SMS Macro Outing XLIX 25th Feb Friday 2011.(Night Macro at Lower Peirce)

    1). Stevewhy
    2). Elite77
    3). Jedi R
    4). Yi Lin
    5). zhsteve
    6) alf6901
    7)Canonmono
    8) denzelwng4
    9) PPZ
    10) eng60232
    11) jenfaith ( Can I join ? ) If not ....can you put me as a reserve? Thank you.
    12) Hersheydesai (me too me too...pretty please. Its been so long )
    Hershey Desai & Deviantart
    Freezing moments in time

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Yew Tee
    Posts
    677

    Default Re: SMS Macro Outing XLIX 25th Feb Friday 2011.(Night Macro at Lower Peirce)

    i might be a little bit late due to work, rushing from changi naval base .. but confirm will be there ..
    If the photo i took is 1% unclear, I will rather delete .. www.flickr.com/photos/59837685@N03/

  16. #16
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Commonwealth
    Posts
    574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by canonmono
    i might be a little bit late due to work, rushing from changi naval base .. but confirm will be there ..
    Canonmono, remember to go Daiso and buy a blinking light since you are going there late.
    This way others can see you and your equipment without stepping over you.
    Don't use L-torch hoh, you need something brighter to see over there.

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,700

    Default Re: SMS Macro Outing XLIX 25th Feb Friday 2011.(Night Macro at Lower Peirce)

    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoProZero View Post
    Haha, shifu now has changed his eating venue back to Casuarina Curry House!! Nice!

    Wah, Elite77 very long no see!!!

    They are friendlier and miss us more than the rest . . .
    Most importantly, they remember us . . .

    Good customer service . . .

    Oh...and don't forget to bring a very bright light cos it will be very dark inside.
    Shot more cos digital is FREE !!!

  18. #18
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Commonwealth
    Posts
    574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weegk

    They are friendlier and miss us more than the rest . . .
    Most importantly, they remember us . . .

    Good customer service . . .

    Oh...and don't forget to bring a very bright light cos it will be very dark inside.
    Agreed, too bad I can't make it on Friday, full day shoot on Saturday.
    I miss the night macro sessions with SteveWhy.
    Have a prata on my behalf

  19. #19
    Member yilin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Within Me
    Posts
    874

    Default Re: SMS Macro Outing XLIX 25th Feb Friday 2011.(Night Macro at Lower Peirce)

    Decided to give up this chance to others, feeling physically tired so better rest @ Home.
    Hope you join you another day !

    1). Stevewhy
    2). Elite77
    3). Jedi R
    4). jenfaith
    5). zhsteve
    6) alf6901
    7)Canonmono
    8) denzelwng4
    9) PPZ
    10) eng60232
    11) Hersheydesai (me too me too...pretty please. Its been so long )

  20. #20

    Default Re: SMS Macro Outing XLIX 25th Feb Friday 2011.(Night Macro at Lower Peirce)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lx3ChuA View Post
    Shifu will try to join u so TCSs...
    Yup long time no see Luke


    Quote Originally Posted by loneWolff View Post
    Agreed, too bad I can't make it on Friday, full day shoot on Saturday.
    I miss the night macro sessions with SteveWhy.
    Have a prata on my behalf
    Join me when time permit. Too many pratas make you sleepy...


    Quote Originally Posted by yilin View Post
    Decided to give up this chance to others, feeling physically tired so better rest @ Home.
    Hope you join you another day !
    Have a good rest yilin. Join me in the next outing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •