Thread: Cheap IPAD

Default Cheap IPAD

Can anyone recommend a reputable store which sells IPAD at cheaper price....

Thanks in advance
    D3100

Default Re: Cheap IPAD

the airports, 7% off, departure hall
    Last edited by Belle&Sebastain; 21st February 2011 at 02:58 PM.

Apple controls the prices. So yeah, unless you go to the airports, no luck for you.
    Alpha

Does anyone know if i need to show my boarding pass before i can get the 7% back? Can I still get the gst back if I buy it on a inward journey.

Now, normally expect for liquor, they just need to know your flight number, just give them a departing flight number will do.

Get a 2nd hand one lo.
    Sony α
    My Flickr | Facebook

March 2nd, Apple is having an iPad event, apparently to announce a new generation. Maybe, all original iPads will be cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
    Does anyone know if i need to show my boarding pass before i can get the 7% back? Can I still get the gst back if I buy it on a inward journey.
    I think the Airport Authority is having a promotion (absorbing the 7%) for all the stores outside the custom counters, so anyone can buy without the GST.
    always the Light, .... always.

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised

I think the Airport Authority is having a promotion (absorbing the 7%) for all the stores outside the custom counters, so anyone can buy without the GST.
    Only certain stores like watson etc, if I recall correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    There are no Apple stores outside the departure gate to the best of my knowledge, cheers!