Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 1000

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 5!! (so didcha win da toto?)

  1. #861
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 5!! (so didcha win da toto?)

    Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    Woo where?

    Watching Amstad now...
    makan-ed near my workplace.

    What's Amstad? A movie or an anime?


    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    Every uni wants your money...
    hahahahahahahahahahahahaha... nope i didn't go to uni coz i only lousy o-level results, and i don't believe in higher educations!
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  2. #862

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 5!! (so didcha win da toto?)

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    makan-ed near my workplace.

    What's Amstad? A movie or an anime?




    hahahahahahahahahahahahaha... nope i didn't go to uni coz i only lousy o-level results, and i don't believe in higher educations!
    But these days it doesn't really matter if you believe it or not, the safest route to "success" is still uni...

  3. #863
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 5!! (so didcha win da toto?)

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    But these days it doesn't really matter if you believe it or not, the safest route to "success" is still uni...
    heheheheheheheheh... Yeah lah, still it depends on one's fate/destiny...

    Anyway, when are you going into NS? Better you finish your NS first then you go into NUS
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  4. #864

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 5!! (so didcha win da toto?)

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    heheheheheheheheh... Yeah lah, still it depends on one's fate/destiny...

    Anyway, when are you going into NS? Better you finish your NS first then you go into NUS
    5 May hehehehehehe

  5. #865
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 5!! (so didcha win da toto?)

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    5 May hehehehehehe
    enjoy your 2 months break prior to NS.
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  6. #866

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 5!! (so didcha win da toto?)

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    5 May hehehehehehe
    remember, it's 2 years of staying in camp... and 10 years on stand-by! hahaha

  7. #867

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 5!! (so didcha win da toto?)

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    remember, it's 2 years of staying in camp... and 10 years on stand-by! hahaha
    Haha 2 wonderful years of not needing to use your brain, except to think of ways to "keng"

  8. #868
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 5!! (so didcha win da toto?)

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    remember, it's 2 years of staying in camp... and 10 years on stand-by! hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Haha 2 wonderful years of not needing to use your brain, except to think of ways to "keng"
    hehehehehehehehehe... if i remember correctly,

    2 years in NS is for those with O-level.

    3 years in NS for those with Poly diploma, A-level, and degree.
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  9. #869

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 5!! (so didcha win da toto?)

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    hehehehehehehehehe... if i remember correctly,

    2 years in NS is for those with O-level.

    3 years in NS for those with Poly diploma, A-level, and degree.
    Haha now there's a new system.

    2 years for people who failed their NAPFA

    1 year 10 months for people who gets silver and above.

    Qualifications do not affect your length of service now but they do play a part in deciding where you will be posted.

  10. #870

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 5!! (so didcha win da toto?)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Haha now there's a new system.

    2 years for people who failed their NAPFA

    1 year 10 months for people who gets silver and above.

    Qualifications do not affect your length of service now but they do play a part in deciding where you will be posted.
    yea i was the OC, S3, CO and B2IC coffee boy LOL

  11. #871
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 5!! (so didcha win da toto?)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Haha now there's a new system.

    2 years for people who failed their NAPFA

    1 year 10 months for people who gets silver and above.

    Qualifications do not affect your length of service now but they do play a part in deciding where you will be posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    yea i was the OC, S3, CO and B2IC coffee boy LOL
    hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe... i am pass E in NS and exempted from re-service. From CMPB, I straight away driven in a lancer (with air-con) to Selegie camp for my posting as a clerk. No need BMT. Lucky i ORD in late 1999...
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  12. #872

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 5!! (so didcha win da toto?)

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    yea i was the OC, S3, CO and B2IC coffee boy LOL
    Hahaha wah, what a way to up rank

    Lucky NS only 2 years, if got 1 more year, you sure coffee boy of chief of defence force, or even minister of defence

  13. #873
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 5!! (so didcha win da toto?)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Hahaha wah, what a way to up rank

    Lucky NS only 2 years, if got 1 more year, you sure coffee boy of chief of defence force, or even minister of defence
    Kei damn power siah!

    so spree what were you in NS?

    Fireman in civil-defence si boh?
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  14. #874

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 5!! (so didcha win da toto?)

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    Kei damn power siah!

    so spree what were you in NS?

    Fireman in civil-defence si boh?
    Hahaha i was an MP but i didn't arrest anyone, was posted to the Istana platoon. So my whole NS life was to stand out the Istana and not move

  15. #875
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 5!! (so didcha win da toto?)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Hahaha i was an MP but i didn't arrest anyone, was posted to the Istana platoon. So my whole NS life was to stand out the Istana and not move
    WOAH... damn shiok siah!

    How's the food in istana platoon? you stay in there shiok shiok also?
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  16. #876

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 5!! (so didcha win da toto?)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Hahaha i was an MP but i didn't arrest anyone, was posted to the Istana platoon. So my whole NS life was to stand out the Istana and not move
    your NS life was to Stand. mine was to Stir HAHAHA.

  17. #877
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 5!! (so didcha win da toto?)

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    your NS life was to Stand. mine was to Stir HAHAHA.
    and mine got comfortable desk chair to sit... LOL
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  18. #878

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 5!! (so didcha win da toto?)

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    WOAH... damn shiok siah!

    How's the food in istana platoon? you stay in there shiok shiok also?
    Haha not as great as you think it is, the muslim food is good but the chinese food is bleh!! The best is when there are state functions or dinners, then the hotel chefs will come and cook, wakakaka!!!

  19. #879

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 5!! (so didcha win da toto?)

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    your NS life was to Stand. mine was to Stir HAHAHA.
    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    and mine got comfortable desk chair to sit... LOL
    Hahaha everyone's jobs seems quite shiok also hahaha!!

  20. #880
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 5!! (so didcha win da toto?)

    LOL! All desk bounded jobs!

Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •