Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6212629303132333641 ... LastLast

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 5!! (so didcha win da toto?)

Quote Originally Posted by brapodam
    Yucks, you sell coffins that don't preserve the bodies.
    I can dip you in formaldehyde if that's what you want.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 5!! (so didcha win da toto?)

Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Now that's random. Lol. And a little creepy.
    It's not as creepy as being Barney

Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon

It's not as creepy as being Barney
    All you want is barney's head???????
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

*pats* there there. Do you want to talk about it?
    She's gonna do psycho profiling again

Blog Entries

*pats* there there. Do you want to talk about it?
    why not? utter disappointment anyways.

coach set an assignment on portrait photography. get 6 photos of the same person and thats it.

deadline was like 3 weeks after, including chinese new year.

jc1s got it all done. jc 2 all fcked up.

to be honest. we are all photographers here. how hard is it to get 6 photos in 3 weeks?

All you want is barney's head???????
    No.. I prefer to keep it under my bed

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    why not? utter disappointment anyways.

coach set an assignment on portrait photography. get 6 photos of the same person and thats it.

deadline was like 3 weeks after, including chinese new year.

jc1s got it all done. jc 2 all fcked up.

to be honest. we are all photographers here. how hard is it to get 6 photos in 3 weeks?
    You have to understand that not everybody who joins the photo club does it because they love photography. The jc1s manage to do it because it's still early in the year and they still have that initial "interest" that hasn't faded yet. There are some of them who are really serious about photography, but I can tell you that not all of them are.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    You have to understand that not everybody who joins the photo club does it because they love photography. The jc1s manage to do it because it's still early in the year and they still have that initial "interest" that hasn't faded yet. There are some of them who are really serious about photography, but I can tell you that not all of them are.
    nah it was partly my predecessors. they knew nuts abt photography and screwed it up.

i seperated the juniors and seniors and i ran my own propaganda for them. currently now 1 has a noise exhibition up his sleeve, the other few are all frequent event photographers that are doing fine.

but still. its a 100% death rate for seniors. totally no submission. i cannot take that lying down. kinda like a discipline problem.

i'm nto expecting a naimeh style photo any day. heck i have no honest expectations from them. just only expect that little effort thats all. at least be a good role model for their juniors.

nah it was partly my predecessors. they knew nuts abt photography and screwed it up.

i seperated the juniors and seniors and i ran my own propaganda for them. currently now 1 has a noise exhibition up his sleeve, the other few are all frequent event photographers that are doing fine.

but still. its a 100% death rate for seniors. totally no submission. i cannot take that lying down. kinda like a discipline problem.

i'm nto expecting a naimeh style photo any day. heck i have no honest expectations from them. just only expect that little effort thats all. at least be a good role model for their juniors.
    My CCA dont expect quality from our photos :P
    indie

Blog Entries

anyways i wanna emphasise. 6 portraits. i'm not talking abt naimeh standards here. msot cant even expose properly. just 6 shots tats all.

i mean chinese new year sure got a lot of photo of ppl right? u can just accomodate me by bringing those. u didnt have to bring nothing. waste my time, coach time, cca time.

if i could i would had sent them packing already.

And how come there's a "legless yien" in the threads?
    indie

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    My CCA dont expect quality from our photos :P
    hey yien, ask if ur chairman wanna host competition or something. we can do a joint programme if u want. my juniors are bugging me for something like that.

You'll find that in just about any photography club in a school, there are only a handful of regular event coverage photographers. Not everyone likes to do event coverage, sometimes people wonder (and ask me) why I cover so many events when I'm not even a member of the exco. I just tell them it's nothing to do with being in the exco or anything, I just do it because I like it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    You'll find that in just about any photography club in a school, there are only a handful of regular event coverage photographers. Not everyone likes to do event coverage, sometimes people wonder (and ask me) why I cover so many events when I'm not even a member of the exco. I just tell them it's nothing to do with being in the exco or anything, I just do it because I like it.
    yep.

im planning to restructure the club a little such that there is a bit more prestige in joining the cca. rather than just take in any hampalang.

partly the reason was that photography used to be for a small hardcore group when i first started out. we really take pride in that we had the privilege to even hold a camera back then when it was expensive and we were really lucky to be chosen. add on the pressure of having to perform, it helps a lot in skill development and passion.

maybe 1 level have what. 6-7 ppl? i know its supposed to develop the people. but seriously. not everyone is interested in shooting photos even in a cca like that.

hey yien, ask if ur chairman wanna host competition or something. we can do a joint programme if u want. my juniors are bugging me for something like that.
    Host competition? I do have the phone numbers of both my High Schools and JC chairmans so...?
    indie

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    Host competition? I do have the phone numbers of both my High Schools and JC chairmans so...?
    no idea. just a random idea. this is the random thread afterall

Will the theme be random too?

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart

Haha my club now always have photo of the month challenge, quite a lot of interesting shots. Each month got different theme

Wah just return from JB, everything there is expensive, except for manfrotto ballhead

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Haha my club now always have photo of the month challenge, quite a lot of interesting shots. Each month got different theme

Wah just return from JB, everything there is expensive, except for manfrotto ballhead
    maybe shld have this clique where we do online sharing amongst ccas. then maybe a monthy challenge.

then a photographer of the year award for the person with most number of photos won or something

maybe shld have this clique where we do online sharing amongst ccas. then maybe a monthy challenge.

then a photographer of the year award for the person with most number of photos won or something
    Well, you gotta have the money to sustain that though.