Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11161920212223263146 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 1000

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 5!! (so didcha win da toto?)

  1. #401
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    Hahaha yes another dreamer, maybe is long lost bro
    Lost on the astral plane or something?
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  2. #402
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 5!! (so didcha win da toto?)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Lost on the astral plane or something?
    @ bonrya



    Checkmate honey
    Beat you at your own damn game
    No dice honey
    I'm livin' on the astral plane
    Feet's on the ground
    Your head's going down the drain
    Heads I win, tails you lose
    To the never mind

    When you Draw The Line

    Indian summer
    Carrie was all over the floor
    She was a wet net winner
    And rarely ever left the store
    She sang and danced all night
    And wronged all the right out of me
    Pass me the vile and cross your fingers
    It don't take time

    Nowhere to Draw The Line

    "High Ho Silver" we were singin' all the cowboy songs
    You told Carrie
    You promised her you wouldn't be long
    Heads I win, tails you lose
    Lord it's such a crime
    No dice honey
    You the salt, you're the queen of the brine
    Checkmate honey
    You're the only one who's got to choose

    Where they Draw The Line

    Checkmate, don't be late
    Take another blow
    That's right
    It's possible to wreck it
    Cuz' you kill yourself
    When you rock to the top
    Your the boss of yourself
    So suffer
    Now Draw The Line
    Ooo-Yeah

    (Repeat)
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  3. #403
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker

    @ bonrya



    Checkmate honey
    Beat you at your own damn game
    No dice honey
    I'm livin' on the astral plane
    Feet's on the ground
    Your head's going down the drain
    Heads I win, tails you lose
    To the never mind

    When you Draw The Line

    Indian summer
    Carrie was all over the floor
    She was a wet net winner
    And rarely ever left the store
    She sang and danced all night
    And wronged all the right out of me
    Pass me the vile and cross your fingers
    It don't take time

    Nowhere to Draw The Line

    "High Ho Silver" we were singin' all the cowboy songs
    You told Carrie
    You promised her you wouldn't be long
    Heads I win, tails you lose
    Lord it's such a crime
    No dice honey
    You the salt, you're the queen of the brine
    Checkmate honey
    You're the only one who's got to choose

    Where they Draw The Line

    Checkmate, don't be late
    Take another blow
    That's right
    It's possible to wreck it
    Cuz' you kill yourself
    When you rock to the top
    Your the boss of yourself
    So suffer
    Now Draw The Line
    Ooo-Yeah

    (Repeat)
    Some girl got you bad, huh?
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  4. #404

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 5!! (so didcha win da toto?)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Some girl got you bad, huh?
    isn't that you?

  5. #405
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 5!! (so didcha win da toto?)

    Not you lah

    My ex, ex, ex, ex, ex, ex... LOL
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  6. #406
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

    isn't that you?
    It was me??
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  7. #407
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker
    Not you lah

    My ex, ex, ex, ex, ex, ex... LOL
    Must have hurt pretty bad huh. there there.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  8. #408
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 5!! (so didcha win da toto?)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Must have hurt pretty bad huh. there there.
    One of my most painful Ex... took me 2 years to recover... LOL

    but we are still friends.

    This is a fleeting world. Welcome to illusions.
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  9. #409
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker

    One of my most painful Ex... took me 2 years to recover... LOL

    but we are still friends.

    This is a fleeting world. Welcome to illusions.
    Takes alot to be able to remain friends if it was really that bad. :@ (claps)

    "3 years and god knows how many more before I can truly be free" -anon
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  10. #410
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 5!! (so didcha win da toto?)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Takes alot to be able to remain friends if it was really that bad. :@ (claps)

    "3 years and god knows how many more before I can truly be free" -anon
    I am lucky to be still alive... by the grace of God.

    My fave brit indie band MSP's song "A Design For Life", and had the words tattoo-ed on my underarm to remember the emo.



    Libraries gave us power
    Then work came and made us free
    What price now for a shallow piece of dignity

    I wish I had a bottle
    Right here in my dirty face to wear the scars
    To show from where I came

    We don't talk about love we only want to get drunk
    And we are not allowed to spend
    As we are told that this is the end

    A design for life
    A design for life
    A design for life
    A design for life

    I wish I had a bottle
    Right here in my pretty face to wear the scars
    To show from where I came

    We don't talk about love we only want to get drunk
    And we are not allowed to spend
    As we are told that this is the end

    A design for life
    A design for life
    A design for life
    A design for life

    We don't talk about love we only want to get drunk
    And we are not allowed to spend
    As we are told that this is the end

    A design for life
    A design for life
    A design for life
    A design for...
    Last edited by SurrealDreamWalker; 23rd February 2011 at 05:39 PM.
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  11. #411
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker

    I am lucky to be still alive... by the grace of God.

    My fave brit indie band MSP's song "A Design For Life", and had the words tattoo-ed on my underarm to remember the emo.

    Very hard to believe you can get over her in only 2 years.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  12. #412
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 5!! (so didcha win da toto?)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Very hard to believe you can get over her in only 2 years.
    well that's becoz mine was a 5 years relationship

    Eh... you 'pyscho' digging into my past eh?

    Tell me yours
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  13. #413
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker

    well that's becoz mine was a 5 years relationship

    Eh... you 'pyscho' digging into my past eh?

    Tell me yours
    I have no past. I'm just but a drifter stuck in this time-space continuum.

    I thought it'll take much longer to get over someone though. :x

    Hehehehehehehehehehehehheheheheheheehehehehehee
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  14. #414
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Got my Kelly Moore!
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  15. #415
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 5!! (so didcha win da toto?)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    I have no past. I'm just but a drifter stuck in this time-space continuum.

    I thought it'll take much longer to get over someone though. :x

    Hehehehehehehehehehehehheheheheheheehehehehehee
    Lol... 2 years was a damn longest time of all my experiences to get over it sia! That was damn emo sia! But actually hor, the wound is still there. That's why now i am huntng for cougar to heal it. Will you be my cougar

    You really live up to your rank as Psycho Pedro Priestess!
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  16. #416
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker

    Lol... 2 years was a damn longest time of all my experiences to get over it sia! That was damn emo sia! But actually hor, the wound is still there. That's why now i am huntng for cougar to heal it. Will you be my cougar

    You really live up to your rank as Psycho Pedro Priestess!
    Are you 10? ?

    Maybe if you dress up like you're 10... Hmmm. Maybe not.
    Last edited by bonrya; 23rd February 2011 at 06:16 PM.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  17. #417
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 5!! (so didcha win da toto?)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Are you 10? ?
    nope. am unborn

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Maybe if you dress up like you're 10... Hmmm. Maybe not.
    No way. I will be in an undertaker clothing to date you
    Last edited by SurrealDreamWalker; 23rd February 2011 at 06:19 PM.
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  18. #418
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker

    nope. am unborn

    No way. I will be in an undertaker clothing to date you
    Cosplay?
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  19. #419
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 5!! (so didcha win da toto?)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Cosplay?
    i was a goth
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  20. #420
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker

    i was a goth
    why don't I have friends like that irl?
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •