Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 99

Thread: Billingham Hadley Pro review

  1. #21
    Member louis23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    ANG MO KIO
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Replica
    I am a hadley pro owner too. Love the way it is and serve me well. Cheers
    Yeah i'm kinda addicted to opening the bag via the quick release straps. So cool and silent, unlike velcro.

  2. #22
    Member Syeet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    My retreat beginning with Y
    Posts
    43

    Default Re: Billingham Hadley Pro review

    Quote Originally Posted by louis23 View Post
    Yeah i'm kinda addicted to opening the bag via the quick release straps. So cool and silent, unlike velcro.
    I find the quick release straps cool too!

  3. #23

    Default Re: Billingham Hadley Pro review

    the leather strap that you got addicted to hooking/unhooking looks like its the weakest link on the bag... does it get worn out easily?
    Canon 550D | EFS 18-55 IS | EFS 15-85 IS USM | EF 50 f/1.8 II

  4. #24

    Default Re: Billingham Hadley Pro review

    Nope, they are made of leather and stiff when u first use it. After some time, they will soften but not worn out tat easily. Anw, they can be replaced when they are worn out.

  5. #25

    Default Re: Billingham Hadley Pro review

    Hi, I thought Hadley Pro is supposed to come with a detachable side pouch?

    I got it when I bought my Hadley Pro about 2 yrs back. I use it to put my handphone or small water bottle.

  6. #26
    Member louis23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    ANG MO KIO
    Posts
    93

    Default Re: Billingham Hadley Pro review

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    Hi, I thought Hadley Pro is supposed to come with a detachable side pouch?

    I got it when I bought my Hadley Pro about 2 yrs back. I use it to put my handphone or small water bottle.
    Oh is it? Lucky you. Mine did not come with additional pouches. Post a picture of ur Pro with the pouch here!

  7. #27

    Default Re: Billingham Hadley Pro review

    Truly a beautiful bag that justifies its hefty price tag bro.

  8. #28

    Default Re: Billingham Hadley Pro review

    I heard that canvas feel better than fibrenyte is that true? and dose canvas and fibrenyte look the same?

    About you bag I saw that you can put 12"MBP with 550D at the same time!!! Do you feel that it too bulky when you do that? and could you roughly measure the bag size when it have all the gears in it? I wanna know how much it expanded from 12cm. thanks
    Last edited by panat000; 29th March 2011 at 07:06 PM.

  9. #29

    Default Re: Billingham Hadley Pro review

    HI To all

    I like to know, is there a local agent for Billingham bag.
    if not where can get this brand of bag from.
    I love the style.

  10. #30

    Default Re: Billingham Hadley Pro review

    Quote Originally Posted by Allen Liang View Post
    HI To all

    I like to know, is there a local agent for Billingham bag.
    if not where can get this brand of bag from.
    I love the style.
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threa...ham-wanna-buys!

  11. #31

    Thumbs up Re: Billingham Hadley Pro review

    Wow! Great review of the bag! Got all the infor I needed about the bag!

    ps: I have the same sg business law txtbk as you! its really heavy, i rather hand-carry it :P

  12. #32
    Member louis23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    ANG MO KIO
    Posts
    93

    Default Re: Billingham Hadley Pro review

    Quote Originally Posted by DeYuan View Post
    Wow! Great review of the bag! Got all the infor I needed about the bag!

    ps: I have the same sg business law txtbk as you! its really heavy, i rather hand-carry it :P
    Thanks! Ya one gripe about using this bag is that it gets kinda uncomfortable when the load is heavy. Should probably use it with the shoulder pad.

  13. #33
    Member louis23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    ANG MO KIO
    Posts
    93

    Default Re: Billingham Hadley Pro review

    Quote Originally Posted by panat000 View Post
    I heard that canvas feel better than fibrenyte is that true? and dose canvas and fibrenyte look the same?

    About you bag I saw that you can put 12"MBP with 550D at the same time!!! Do you feel that it too bulky when you do that? and could you roughly measure the bag size when it have all the gears in it? I wanna know how much it expanded from 12cm. thanks
    Hi, yup I could slot in the 13" MBP behind the insert with the camera and lenses in it. And it is a nice fit, not bulky at all if there's only the MBP and the camera kit, nothing else. U can refer to the pictures for the look and dimensions of it. Yup.

  14. #34
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Singapore
    Posts
    38

    Default Re: Billingham Hadley Pro review

    Quote Originally Posted by louis23 View Post
    Oh is it? Lucky you. Mine did not come with additional pouches. Post a picture of ur Pro with the pouch here!
    you can purchase the additional pouches on your own. don't think default comes with it.
    Yours truly,
    www.lindaor.com

  15. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Singapore
    Posts
    38

    Default Re: Billingham Hadley Pro review

    Quote Originally Posted by louis23 View Post
    Oh is it? Lucky you. Mine did not come with additional pouches. Post a picture of ur Pro with the pouch here!
    you can purchase the additional pouches on your own. don't think default comes with it.
    Yours truly,
    www.lindaor.com

  16. #36

    Default Re: Billingham Hadley Pro review

    Just bought the H. pro and shoulder pad last Sat... Tried carried with body with two lens, very comfortable even after two hours . well designed

  17. #37

    Default Re: Billingham Hadley Pro review

    Is the billingham hadley pro can accommodate D700 with nikkor 24-70mm attached in body and the sb900 flash???

  18. #38
    Senior Member oracle0711's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Settling down in Punggol
    Posts
    2,111

    Default Re: Billingham Hadley Pro review

    It is a great bag. I have the black color version. I used it as a camera bag and at times as a bag to carry non-camera stuff like iPad, books, and sometime my Lenovo X series laptop. I heard the material of Billingam comes from the same supplier that Louis Vuitton source for hides.
    Blog
    Finally, the Roots.

  19. #39
    Moderator ed9119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,904
    Blog Entries
    25

    Default Re: Billingham Hadley Pro review

    owned a 2nd hand Billingham packington a long time ago .... best bag I EVER owned and really kicked myself for selling it
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

  20. #40

    Default Re: Billingham Hadley Pro review

    Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    owned a 2nd hand Billingham packington a long time ago .... best bag I EVER owned and really kicked myself for selling it
    Im using a packington, real good stuff like this shouldnt be sold lol

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •