Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38111213

Thread: night photography

I think there will be two groups for this Sunday rite?

The initial group is by Willy Foo. But they are going to somewhere near the ground zero. So i guess some of us dun have those wide angle lens. ( You guys still on )

So the second group will be for those ppl that have prosumer camera or p & s camera lah. Like me and some others newbies ^_^

yo a series outing ~

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by chunger
    I think there will be two groups for this Sunday rite?

The initial group is by Willy Foo. But they are going to somewhere near the ground zero. So i guess some of us dun have those wide angle lens. ( You guys still on )

So the second group will be for those ppl that have prosumer camera or p & s camera lah. Like me and some others newbies ^_^
    Is Willy orgainising one at ground zero? Then i dun mind tagging in. Any details on that? We can join them if Willy doesn't mind. Just have to find out from him the details.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    Is Willy orgainising one at ground zero? Then i dun mind tagging in. Any details on that? We can join them if Willy doesn't mind. Just have to find out from him the details.
    Not that sure.. but it was mention on 7/8/04 or 8/8/04 in this thread... I seen it somewhere b4 last sunday's fireworks

We'll just wait and see. THe guys are on the way back from SEED at Funan.

Besides the fireworks, there is also another night shooting session but nothing concrete yet.

oh i think there was a mention on shooting from the Sheares bridge. Which day is that?Has that been confirmed? Actually i don't mind shooting from ground zero. but going to be a looooooooooooooooooooooong walk.

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    oh i think there was a mention on shooting from the Sheares bridge. Which day is that?Has that been confirmed? Actually i don't mind shooting from ground zero. but going to be a looooooooooooooooooooooong walk.
    Too bad lah... can't join you guys... Maybe next time when i got some super wide lens then can join.

jUst in case i don't log in tomorrow,those interested to go shoot fireworks. i should be City Hall MRT around 4pm to scout the area, if anyone going to be there and wish to just gather and shoot together or even have a good spot to share, just gimme a ring at my mobile at

[9][7][4][8][5][7][7][9] - Kirby

See you guys there.

I'll be shooting from the VIP area... but will be at the esplanade bridge to chat with u guys until 6:30pm.... can meet u guys up after the fireworks too...

I encourage clubsnappers to join the group at esplanade instead of the reclaimed land..

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38111213