Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 1000

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIII)

  1. #41
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yilin
    Dun look like you lah .... u sure?
    By looking to the fashion, you should know who's the crazy guy..
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  2. #42
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    By looking to the fashion, you should know who's the crazy guy..
    Sexy legs!

  3. #43
    Member yilin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Within Me
    Posts
    874

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIII)

    How come you still ard ? Thought u with Jayce in that hse now

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    By looking to the fashion, you should know who's the crazy guy..

  4. #44
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    I wanna go shoot too...

    last min gotta attend a wake though.
    You have been promoted to Top Gun already. Smiles88 can pass the crown to you.

  5. #45
    Member yilin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Within Me
    Posts
    874

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIII)

    What is the meaning of top gun ?

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    You have been promoted to Top Gun already. Smiles88 can pass the crown to you.

  6. #46
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yilin
    How come you still ard ? Thought u with Jayce in that hse now
    Without your guide, I wouldn't be there..
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  7. #47
    Member ClemC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Within myself
    Posts
    721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten
    Btw... with regards to breakfast yesterday...

    I da bao-ed some of the Chi-cheong-fun back for my family to eat.

    Sad to say, didn't quite make it... The primary culprit for the failure is the chi-cheong-fun itself... simply thicker than it should have been even if it was hand-made (and I've tasted better at some other kopitiams). Thickness itself kinda covered up the taste of the ingredients it holds, no matter how much soy-sauce you add. Hence, you literary taste more flour than anything...

    Sure, they are certainly creative in their use of ingredients... But if the "skin" is that thick... I might as well go out buy and eat the real D24s, and Char Siews themselves... The scallop, I feel is a bit not "fresh" having tasted cooked scallops that were from the frozen form during CNY very recently.

    Bottom line, not worth the $$ I've paid for... Above is just my honest opinion, hope the owner improves the "flour skin". Otherwise, yesterday will be my last purchase... Don't have to agree to my opinion, everyone's preferences are different.

    The Nasi Lemak however, is up to the usual standards alright. Okay to come back for seconds!
    Hard because of long delay after buying la. . Who the stupid driver. Haha

  8. #48
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by yilin View Post
    What is the meaning of top gun ?
    What do top gun pilots do?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  9. #49
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yilin
    What is the meaning of top gun ?
    Always flying kite..
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  10. #50
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC View Post
    Hard because of long delay after buying la. . Who the stupid driver. Haha
    Like dat you might as well complain about the stupid co-driver who can't help much...

    Not hard lah... just overly thick!
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 20th February 2011 at 12:41 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  11. #51
    Member yilin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Within Me
    Posts
    874

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIII)

    I check dictionary ==> one who is the best at what one does.

    Pilot

    Oooops

  12. #52
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    Always flying kite..
    OT... it should be flying aeroplane... Top gun pilots dun fly kites.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  13. #53
    Member yilin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Within Me
    Posts
    874

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIII)

    Lets go there for sunset one day

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    Without your guide, I wouldn't be there..

  14. #54
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten

    OT... it should be flying aeroplane... Top gun pilots dun fly kites.
    You're right!
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  15. #55
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by yilin View Post
    Lets go there for sunset one day
    Go there for sunset, dunno can come back out or not...

  16. #56

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Btw... with regards to breakfast yesterday...

    I da bao-ed some of the Chi-cheong-fun back for my family to eat.

    Sad to say, didn't quite make it... The primary culprit for the failure is the chi-cheong-fun itself... simply thicker than it should have been even if it was hand-made (and I've tasted better at some other kopitiams). Thickness itself kinda covered up the taste of the ingredients it holds, no matter how much soy-sauce you add. Hence, you literary taste more flour than anything...

    Sure, they are certainly creative in their use of ingredients... But if the "skin" is that thick... I might as well go out buy and eat the real D24s, and Char Siews themselves... The scallop, I feel is a bit not "fresh" having tasted cooked scallops that were from the frozen form during CNY very recently.

    Bottom line, not worth the $$ I've paid for... Above is just my honest opinion, hope the owner improves the "flour skin". Otherwise, yesterday will be my last purchase... Don't have to agree to my opinion, everyone's preferences are different.

    The Nasi Lemak however, is up to the usual standards alright. Okay to come back for seconds!
    lolx.. the Nasi Lemak and the yi bao hei fei is better.. e rest is average nah..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  17. #57
    Member Jeffrey 0ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    @ East Area
    Posts
    728

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Go there for sunset, dunno can come back out or not...
    Ya agreen, don't know still can find the way or not lo. What is raining? Stay over night?

  18. #58
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123

    You have been promoted to Top Gun already. Smiles88 can pass the crown to you.
    Hahaha ok I must accept that title I suppose no choice!
    Exploring! :)

  19. #59
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yilin
    What is the meaning of top gun ?
    I (Top Gun) made Tom Cruise famous
    Exploring! :)

  20. #60
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    I (Top Gun) made Tom Cruise famous
    Just as long as you do not pilot me on Tuesday.

    on boh???

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •