Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: 3 things ...

  1. #1
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,242

    Default 3 things ...

    #1


    #2


    #3

  2. #2
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    509

    Default

    Wow, nice series! Only suffers from a little bit too much saturation in PS but other than that I like.

    Pity you cut off part of the goat's paw in #2 otherwise it would be a great picture.

  3. #3
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amfibius
    Wow, nice series! Only suffers from a little bit too much saturation in PS but other than that I like.

    Pity you cut off part of the goat's paw in #2 otherwise it would be a great
    picture.
    Thanks. The saturation is deliberate (I luv saturation).

    As for the goat's paw, I didn't notice that until I got home

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Leith Road
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Very nice! Especially the first one. For the second, sky's a bit too glaring/distracting for me.

    Btw, I know goats to be quite territorial; kanna chased by one when I was a kid (no pun intended). You know this old goat well?

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    589

    Default

    nice pics esp first one...got frightened a bit by your goat ha....looks imposing...how close were you to it?
    300D/5d2/40D/1d3/5D3
    17-40L F4, 28-70L F2.8, 24-105L F4, 50 F1.4, 70-200L F2.8

  6. #6
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clark75
    Very nice! Especially the first one. For the second, sky's a bit too glaring/distracting for me.

    Btw, I know goats to be quite territorial; kanna chased by one when I was a kid (no pun intended). You know this old goat well?
    Thanks. Nope I dunno this goat at all. Met it for the 1st time Do they chase? Phew! Was I lucky. I was like 3 feet away from it ... phew ...

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Everywhere where e sun shines
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    whao ndroo...nice collection there...great drama skies...heh...where's the location man??...

  8. #8
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kelster
    whao ndroo...nice collection there...great drama skies...heh...where's the location man??...
    yo kel, thanks. these were taken in Hokkaido.

    cheers

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Everywhere where e sun shines
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    nice... for you man...

  10. #10

    Default

    Hue over-load! Colour noise starting to distort. 1st shot is pretty cool. 2nd shot is interesting, pretty spooky looking goat though.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Kman

  11. #11

    Default

    Nice pics good use of saturation

    only comment is i think the second pic is a tad overdone for the clouds , but still nice

    first pic's my favorite
    active media studio: Web ~ Photography

  12. #12

    Default

    i got an idea...replace the sky in the goat's photo with the one in the first pict. it'll be a GREAT pict! should be lah.

  13. #13

  14. #14
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,242

    Default

    thanks guys. glad u like em.

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    EAST
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by renegade
    thanks guys. glad u like em.
    nice shot .. using any cir-polarizing filter?

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by renegade
    Thanks. The saturation is deliberate (I luv saturation).

    As for the goat's paw, I didn't notice that until I got home
    yo bro...

    din know goats had paws....

    anyway....really like #3!
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Posts
    342

    Default

    like your 3rd pic

    the 2nd is kind of scary to me... hahahah

    thanks for sharing.

  18. #18
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    yo bro...

    din know goats had paws....

    anyway....really like #3!
    err ... amfibius said 'paws' so i tot it's called paws lor ... err wat's it called then? err ... feet? err ... england no powder leh ...

  19. #19
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake
    nice shot .. using any cir-polarizing filter?
    yeah i used cir-pol for these.

  20. #20

    Default

    i tink the same as horses....hooves....haha...
    i like the delibrate saturation....love the colours..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •