Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11161920212223263146 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 1003

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - CXVII

  1. #401
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball
    Hihihihi~

    Morning~

    back to office lo..

    feeling siaz..
    Wah finally back to work ar? When can go back shooting?

  2. #402
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    Wah finally back to work ar? When can go back shooting?
    Yeah bro.. aft 27 days of leave + holis..

    Sunrise on weekends should be ok.. Macro tough
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  3. #403
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXVII

    MONDAY BLUEZ


  4. #404
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Monday is good!!!!!!

  5. #405
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion

    He is flying of to NZ to see this:

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=853370
    No $$$$ for that...

  6. #406
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,700

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Monday is good!!!!!!
    Feeling high because going for hol soon?

  7. #407

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Bro, u went for sunrise? wah no work ah?
    Haha, no la, saw it on the way to work. The burst of the colors so nice...

    Sianz, just received news we have to attend a talk at 3:45 P.M at a hotel in town, from 5-7 P.M...

    And happens to be the same hotel i covered the AD last sat..
    Last edited by Yapster; 21st February 2011 at 09:52 AM.

  8. #408
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    No $$$$ for that...
    You'll be the first one to have the photos of the Pink and White Terraces.

  9. #409

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    MONDAY BLUEZ

    Nice Graduation and shades of Blues~


  10. #410
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster

    Haha, no la, saw it on the way to work. The burst of the colors so nice...

    Sianz, just received news we have to attend a talk at 3:45 P.M at a hotel in town, from 5-7 P.M...

    And happens to be the same hotel i covered the AD last sat..
    Hd what... Should be got food provided ma... Hehe...

  11. #411

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    Hd what... Should be got food provided ma... Hehe...
    Whole organization there wor... The queue for the buffet confirmed long... And peak hour go back from City to Home (my current location is much nearer).

    Somemore, got to "work" leh.. Need to complete and compile by my partner by next week.

  12. #412
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean

    Feeling high because going for hol soon?
    Going to bbb!!!!!!!

  13. #413
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster

    Whole organization there wor... The queue for the buffet confirmed long... And peak hour go back from City to Home (my current location is much nearer).

    Somemore, got to "work" leh.. Need to complete and compile by my partner by next week.
    I mood le, back from holiday is ict, then is holiday, then is ict again.

  14. #414

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    I mood le, back from holiday is ict, then is holiday, then is ict again.
    Wah, your unit good~ Planned 2 yrs of ICT back to back within 1 year~

    If i were you, i also mood lor..

    I missed the 3 weeks break in Jan...

  15. #415
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster

    Wah, your unit good~ Planned 2 yrs of ICT back to back within 1 year~

    If i were you, i also mood lor..

    I missed the 3 weeks break in Jan...
    Good hor, coming ict is 6 days low key and 9 days low key.....knn. Plus this work year before April I already went 3 weeks Thailand.

    Next year is Thailand again.
    Last edited by Leong23; 21st February 2011 at 10:49 AM.

  16. #416

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Good hor, coming ict is 6 days low key and 9 days low key.....knn
    9 days still consider low key? As long as hit 7 days, means high key if i am not wrong.

    But think with your rank...

    They will give you more "keys", regardless high or low..

  17. #417
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Going to bbb!!!!!!!
    Wah, 3 x 3~!????!??!?!??
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  18. #418
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    I mood le, back from holiday is ict, then is holiday, then is ict again.
    FTW eng chek~!!!!! *salute*
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  19. #419
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    9 days still consider low key? As long as hit 7 days, means high key if i am not wrong.

    But think with your rank...

    They will give you more "keys", regardless high or low..
    He wil have infinity keys

    i got 5 days high key before
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  20. #420
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXVII

    wah clear emails until wanna faint
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •