Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: around singapore

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    409

    Default around singapore

    hi guys. im clearing my leave till end of the month and wanna ask some kakis to join me for an expedition around singapore. anyone free, nothing to do, bored or also looking for kakis please free to contact me..

  2. #2
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Commonwealth
    Posts
    574

    Default

    Probably good if you can give a clearer direction like shoot KTM, haunted house, Marina Bay or etc.
    Else it is slightly difficult for like minded comrades to join up.
    Maybe you can use Cleonbus' outing as a template for yours.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    409

    Default Re: around singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by loneWolff View Post
    Probably good if you can give a clearer direction like shoot KTM, haunted house, Marina Bay or etc.
    Else it is slightly difficult for like minded comrades to join up.
    Maybe you can use Cleonbus' outing as a template for yours.
    I cant think of a place yet. Mayb i could take a bus or train instead of driving.

  4. #4
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Commonwealth
    Posts
    574

    Default Re: around singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by sachokphantom View Post
    I cant think of a place yet. Mayb i could take a bus or train instead of driving.
    Yes, but it would be best if you have a concrete plan instead of just throwing out a general idea.
    Very hard to get people to join when they don't know about timing, location, agenda.

    Maybe you can say which day and time range then I can assist you in thinking up of something.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    409

    Default Re: around singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by loneWolff View Post
    Yes, but it would be best if you have a concrete plan instead of just throwing out a general idea.
    Very hard to get people to join when they don't know about timing, location, agenda.

    Maybe you can say which day and time range then I can assist you in thinking up of something.
    Haha. Thanks bro.

    My bto flat will be ready any time soon at punggol. Project name will be punggol spring so to my new future neighbour lets us go walk around punggol to get familar of punggol.

    Meeting point: punggol mrt
    time: 1700
    date: 20/02/2011

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •