View Poll Results: Are you bored of your daily life routines?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm doing the same thing everyday. I need a change

6 40.00%
  • Not really, sometimes I enjoy myself and it can be routine other time

4 26.67%
  • No, I'm enjoying each day of my life

2 13.33%
  • I didn't even think about this

3 20.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you bored of daily routines?

Default Re: Are you bored of daily routines?

Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    You got to be kidding. Studying full-time got to be the phrase of my life whereby I had the most freedom to do whatever I want, whenever I want with absolutely no responsibility.

Appreciate it while you still can.
    yeah.......it's the best time of ur life rite now, enjoy it while it last...lol. me, too bad there's no option for super bored with routines.

did u know that some people were so bored of routines, they would purposely make mistakes here and there in their works or do easy things the hard way, act weirdly for no reason, just to get some excitement out of people's reaction to break out of their mundane day? true story.
    おれのflickrださ

Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    You got to be kidding. Studying full-time got to be the phrase of my life whereby I had the most freedom to do whatever I want, whenever I want with absolutely no responsibility.

Appreciate it while you still can.
    many ppl usually dun know how to appreciate it during that time. they only start to appreciate it when it is over... like me lor...

Everyday school test exam test exam test exam.. Parents everytime nag nag nag..

Can't wait to grow up so I can have my own house, own a car, modify it, buy what I want.. Do what i like...
    Think fast, aim for the best !

Quote Originally Posted by Odyssey-Boy View Post
    Can't wait to grow up so I can have my own house, own a car, modify it, buy what I want.. Do what i like...
    this often mistaken thoughts... when u grow up, u will have new worries (financial commitments, BGR, etc) and most of the time, u can only solve it yourself since your parents no longer there to "protect" and "shield" you from these worries.

Quote Originally Posted by sinned79 View Post
    this often mistaken thoughts... when u grow up, u will have new worries (financial commitments, BGR, etc) and most of the time, u can only solve it yourself since your parents no longer there to "protect" and "shield" you from these worries.
    i prefer to shield myself though. call me silly but i am looking forward to my working life.

Dear Bored Routine Followers
    tomorrow's a new day, urge you guys to do something completely out of routine haha no matter hw small. Take a diff bus to work/school, have something new/you don't usually have for bfast,lunch, or dinner. Make a new friend. Do walkaround shooting with a different lens you don't usually use or somewhere you don't usually go haha hope you guys(and girls.. allenleonheart haha) have an awesome Friday
    canon fan boy ;D

Quote Originally Posted by chocolateking123 View Post
    tomorrow's a new day, urge you guys to do something completely out of routine haha no matter hw small. Take a diff bus to work/school, have something new/you don't usually have for bfast,lunch, or dinner. Make a new friend. Do walkaround shooting with a different lens you don't usually use or somewhere you don't usually go haha hope you guys(and girls.. allenleonheart haha) have an awesome Friday
    oh you reminded me that tmr is Fri, hmm I shall do something that i feel like doing tmr..

Quote Originally Posted by chocolateking123
    In other words.. step out from yer comfort zone

Quote Originally Posted by hanzohattori View Post
    In other words.. step out from yer comfort zone
    it's called the comfort zone for a reason...it's comfortable.
    おれのflickrださ

Quote Originally Posted by shiruikage View Post
    it's called the comfort zone for a reason...it's comfortable.
    but some are getting sick of their comfort zones haha hence the thread lol
    canon fan boy ;D

Quote Originally Posted by chocolateking123 View Post
    but some are getting sick of their comfort zones haha hence the thread lol
    then let's called it the twilight zone bah. so, it makes more sense to say get out of ur twilight zone...lol.
    おれのflickrださ

Quote Originally Posted by shiruikage View Post
    then let's called it the twilight zone bah. so, it makes more sense to say get out of ur twilight zone...lol.
    lol this makes perfect sense haha dont see why not lol
    canon fan boy ;D

Breathing, sleeping, peeing, defecating, eating, drinking are daily routines.
    Try not to get bored with breathing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12