Thread: Spotted a white airplane with Omega logo landing at Paya Lebar Airbase, what is it!?

Default Spotted a white airplane with Omega logo landing at Paya Lebar Airbase, what is it!?

Whilst driving along TPE about 6.15pm on 15th Feb, I saw a white airplane with Omega logo Ω at it's tail making an approach at Paya Lebar Airbase.

It looks like a Boeing or Airbus with 3 engines (1 at it's tail)

No picture because I was driving and had no time to take out my phone to shoot..
    Last edited by behyx; 16th February 2011 at 12:59 AM.

Default Re: Spotted a white airplane with Omega logo landing at Paya Lebar Airbase, what is i

Managed to google it!! Found out that it's 'Omega Aerial Refueling Services'..

This is the one

How cool is that!! Will we ever see a mid air refueling over our neighborhood skies? hehehe

Arrow Re: Spotted a white airplane with Omega logo landing at Paya Lebar Airbase, what is i

Yes, Omega did the refueling for the RAAF F18 from the USA to Australia.

Default Re: Spotted a white airplane with Omega logo landing at Paya Lebar Airbase, what is i

Quote Originally Posted by behyx View Post
    Managed to google it!! Found out that it's 'Omega Aerial Refueling Services'..

This is the one

How cool is that!! Will we ever see a mid air refueling over our neighborhood skies? hehehe
    I don't think they will ever get clearance to conduct air to air refueling over any housing areas in Singapore.

Whilst driving along TPE about 6.15pm on 15th Feb, I saw a white airplane with Omega logo Ω at it's tail making an approach at Paya Lebar Airbase.

It looks like a Boeing or Airbus with 3 engines (1 at it's tail)

No picture because I was driving and had no time to take out my phone to shoot..
    More photos here in Clubsnap.
    A risky low altitude aerial refuelling flypast manoeuvre during an airshow would be more exciting IMHO.

YouTube Video ID No. CDO24S1VVWM
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra