Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 4!! (we present a lucky 4 digit number to u. 1576)

Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 4!! (we present a lucky 4 digit number to u. 1576)

Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    OMG!!! IF only MY CCA could have u teaching.. -.-
    Our CCA teaches us what: How to set yr aperture in yr cam. zzzz.

Wonderful. Then you can go out and own all of them tsk
    D7000. AF-S 18-105

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 4!! (we present a lucky 4 digit number to u. 1576)

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty628 View Post
    Hats off to you... seriously, its quite a thing to single handledly overturn a culture.

Btw just curious, wad jc are you in?
    erm. not a jc. a highsch doing IP program. dun want say names or else those ppl who from cca google will find out. if u wanna know pm me bah.

its ok lar. but it certainly wasnt popular with the jc2. couldnt be bothered though. i chose the right decision over the easy one, in hopes that my next gen will have a decision that is both right and easy

but i havent changed the sch one yet. whole sch still in ur GWC mood. photoclub is getting popular, due to that. but intake this year will be smaller to filter the passionate few i guess

Wonderful. Then you can go out and own all of them tsk
    Heee. My chairman is good. The rest i tink can
    indie

Blog Entries

OMG!!! IF only MY CCA could have u teaching.. -.-
    Our CCA teaches us what: How to set yr aperture in yr cam. zzzz.

nah i'm not exactly the best teacher...

i understand the concepts, managed to get them to work. but what i shoot isnt the best per se.

i'm just hoping to inspire the jc1s. cause i was inspired by ppl here. just simply hoping to pass in on (and making sure i'm teaching the right stuff) from what i gained here to the rest

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    erm. not a jc. a highsch doing IP program. dun want say names or else those ppl who from cca google will find out. if u wanna know pm me bah.

its ok lar. but it certainly wasnt popular with the jc2. couldnt be bothered though. i chose the right decision over the easy one, in hopes that my next gen will have a decision that is both right and easy

but i havent changed the sch one yet. whole sch still in ur GWC mood. photoclub is getting popular, due to that. but intake this year will be smaller to filter the passionate few i guess
    Oh ya juz curious, the ratio of jc 2 boys:Girls how much>?
    indie

nah i'm not exactly the best teacher...

i understand the concepts, managed to get them to work. but what i shoot isnt the best per se.

i'm just hoping to inspire the jc1s. cause i was inspired by ppl here. just simply hoping to pass in on (and making sure i'm teaching the right stuff) from what i gained here to the rest
    Come moi sch and inspire us!! You'll be amazed at how well behaved we are!
    indie

Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    Can what... Just like what you said, the closest distance is 2m, so cam whore 2m away lor. Attach onto monopod or tripod can liao LOL
    nah. don't give them a tripod, cable release or ANYTHING. just the camera and the lens. however they want to take the picture, hilarity ensues

Walao, simi my gwc attitude. Say until i so bad lidat tsk tsk

The right decisions are never the popular ones. Your next batch got potential. Must nurture them hor. Haha
    D7000. AF-S 18-105

Heee. My chairman is good. The rest i tink can
    He's chairman for a reason...haha. U go be next chairman la!
    D7000. AF-S 18-105

Blog Entries

Come moi sch and inspire us!! You'll be amazed at how well behaved we are!
    hahah hci right? nah i some small fry hobbist. no one will want me teach

The right decisions are never the popular ones. Your next batch got potential. Must nurture them hor. Haha
    yep! quite pleased with them. one actually hardcore until got himself into the same noise exhibition as me they can fly. just see if they want to

Oh ya juz curious, the ratio of jc 2 boys:Girls how much>?
    That depends on which stream you are in. For arts stream, you could get a ratio like 1 guy:3 girls (my class).

But that's not the reason you should go to arts stream. Choosing a stream does not depend on the number of the opposite gender

Hahaha chairman are usually pretty high profile in sch one, got a lot of benefits if you know a lot of teachers personally

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    That depends on which stream you are in. For arts stream, you could get a ratio like 1 guy:3 girls (my class).

But that's not the reason you should go to arts stream. Choosing a stream does not depend on the number of the opposite gender
    i guess its 1 guy to 2 in the whole sch in general

hahah hci right? nah i some small fry hobbist. no one will want me teach

yep! quite pleased with them. one actually hardcore until got himself into the same noise exhibition as me they can fly. just see if they want to
    I can negotiate with my chairman if u really wan come teach. Got $$$
    indie

Speaking of $$ our cca every year got $10000 dunno all go where
    indie

Yeah cat high got $$$ one, first day principal ask for money

Also got a lot of statues/sculptures to shoot. And a couple of Mother Marys.
    Last edited by brapodam; 16th February 2011 at 09:39 PM.

YESH!! SOTA the same oso- 30 Girls 4 boys

Thats why sweetheart still single ( I hope)
    indie

Yeah cat high got $$$ one, first day principal ask for money

Also got a lot of statues/sculptures to shoot. And a couple of Mother Marys.
    Did u join Cat High Sec's photog club? I heard there's one there.
    indie

Blog Entries

i think ur side ppl got some very qualified ones hahaha

its weird cause i'm like same age as ur chairman (jc2 right?). if i teach he sure hantum me

Did u join Cat High Sec's photog club? I heard there's one there.
    it's almost non-existant LOL

Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast