Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 4!! (we present a lucky 4 digit number to u. 1576)

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker
    Good morning!

yo iguanavon, do enjoy your trip-cum-pohot in Batam.

And then post your shots here
    I went there to work, lol. Now stuck on the ferry because the captain says he don't have the permission to dock, wtf? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by leowyien

Dunno leh suddenly they say 17-70 better hsm and os leh, at a reasonably good price..

What a trusted source says- Side by side comparison

Why anw?
    Hahaha I made that post right? But I was thinking also, for same amount have HSM and OS, very attractive leh

Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon

I went there to work, lol. Now stuck on the ferry because the captain says he don't have the permission to dock, wtf? Lol
    Hahaha swim over lah

Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 4!! (we present a lucky 4 digit number to u. 1576)

Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Hahaha I made that post right? But I was thinking also, for same amount have HSM and OS, very attractive leh
    yup. just need to stop down 1 or 2 stops to make it get sharper. don't worry..

Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 4!! (we present a lucky 4 digit number to u. 1576)

Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    Anybody want to skip work to go shoot? Lol

Good morning! On the way to batam now...
    Hahaha swim over lah
    LOL... i thought you went there for a break

The sea is not "smooth" to swim back de. Otherwise the strong current will teleport you as far as to south-west Australia then you will kena "dinner" by the Great White Shark..
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

crap. i think i'm having a fever from getting caught in the rain yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker

LOL... i thought you went there for a break

The sea is not "smooth" to swim back de. Otherwise the strong current will teleport you as far as to south-west Australia then you will kena "dinner" by the Great White Shark..
    Haha I think before he meet a shark, he will kena the Singapore coast guard first

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309
    crap. i think i'm having a fever from getting caught in the rain yesterday
    Take 2 panadol and go rest ar, if tmr morning still not ok then go see doc

Thanks to spree's suggestion, I have swam back safe, sound and dry, lol

Quote Originally Posted by spree86

Don't take medication! Let it really become fever so you can get 2 days mc! Lol

Don't take medication! Let it really become fever so you can get 2 days mc! Lol
    yeah lor... and hot enough to fly an egg on your forehead... can save money on gas de. LOL
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

awww. thanks for the concern... but too much crap at work to clear up. can't take MC LOL!

But if not sharp wide open then 18-55 like better leh...
    indie

awww. thanks for the concern... but too much crap at work to clear up. can't take MC LOL!
    Seems like many people have this notion of sick also must go back to clear work...

Work more important than health? And your colleagues will appreciate if you don't spread your virus around.

Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    get a prime lens

Seems like many people have this notion of sick also must go back to clear work...

Work more important than health? And your colleagues will appreciate if you don't spread your virus around.
    hmm not that work's more important than health but it's who's monitoring your work that's important can't reveal too much because i've got colleagues who're into photography in CS as well

Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    You'll need the f2.8 more at the long end than at the wide end. Just get the Tamron, or save up a lot more and get the Sigma 17-50 OS HSM

get a prime lens

hmm not that work's more important than health but it's who's monitoring your work that's important can't reveal too much because i've got colleagues who're into photography in CS as well
    It's the rat race again! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by brapodam

You'll need the f2.8 more at the long end than at the wide end. Just get the Tamron, or save up a lot more and get the Sigma 17-50 OS HSM
    I have no idea what are you all talking about. Lol

Next time lenses will be VS IS VR OS HSM AD ABS SBG EW CR LOL. Just like cars, all the short forms but nobody really knows the meaning.

Blog Entries

Why headache? I thought you are the president of your club? Ask yr kah kia go and do lah
    cause tmr i no longer president

jking jking. i'm supposed to step down officially. but cca is new. still needs my tender loving care

my jc1s are amazing bunch of ppl. <3 them ttm.

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    cause tmr i no longer president

jking jking. i'm supposed to step down officially. but cca is new. still needs my tender loving care

my jc1s are amazing bunch of ppl. <3 them ttm.
    tomorrow you're president of singapore

Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast