Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 4!! (we present a lucky 4 digit number to u. 1576)

Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 4!! (we present a lucky 4 digit number to u. 1576)

Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    ok not hate, have a distaste for the COUNTRY :P
    *facepalm* my brother said that before and now he's super interested in china girls

Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 4!! (we present a lucky 4 digit number to u. 1576)

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    i agreed with Kei!

As a Chinese, we should be proud of our 5000 years of Chinese history!

I used to be like you when i was a teenager, and i regret not able to be fluent in my Chinese now!
    The culture and history is good... But their manners really down the drain... The communism has destroyed the once proud culture...

Eeeyer i actually hate china. My whole sch too, despite being a chinese sch (first chinese sch in sg)
    Haha don't be so racist lah and don't post here, later the mods come and close down our thread

ok not hate, have a distaste for the COUNTRY :P
    cannot say that!

China is one of the most populous countries in the world. Don't generalise Chinese bad just becoz of a few bad Chinese!

There are also bad kiasu Singaporeans too!
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

cannot say that!

China is one of the most populous countries in the world. Don't generalise Chinese bad just becoz of a few bad Chinese!

There are also bad kiasu Singaporeans too!
    There are Singaporeans got kiasu and non-kiasu one meh??

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    *facepalm* my brother said that before and now he's super interested in china girls
    indie

Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    Got. in shopping centres, mrt stations, bus-stops... everywhere

and i hate Singaporean not being considerate enough to give up their seats in the train to elders and pregnant women
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

and i hate Singaporean not being considerate enough to give up their seats in the train to elders and pregnant women
    Maybe I should rephrase: Singaporeans got not kiasu one meh?

Its the emergency sleeping syndrome, once there is someone more in need of the seat these ppl will go into deep hibernation, they will only be revived when they reach their stop

Quote Originally Posted by brapodam

Quote Originally Posted by brapodam

I think I'm pretty laid back.. not that it's a good thing though.. Kiasu is a good trait to have in order to 'survive'.. No? Not kiasu sure die. Or something like that.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Its the emergency sleeping syndrome, once there is someone more in need of the seat these ppl will go into deep hibernation, they will only be revived when they reach their stop
    http://kiasusingaporean.com/singaporeans-kiasu/

Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    I think I'm pretty laid back.. not that it's a good thing though.. Kiasu is a good trait to have in order to 'survive'.. No? Not kiasu sure die. Or something like that.
    Not Kiasu and others will think that you're weird...

There's a kiasu parents too.
    Last edited by leowyien; 20th February 2011 at 09:10 PM.
    indie

There's a kiasu parents too.
    Yes... Parents play a big part...

indie

i hate queuing, people who jam up the expressway because of the "lucky" license plate numbers and joining a queue because there's a queue. also... following those "food bloggers" who know nuts about food, claim they do and make people form long queues for crappy substandard food.

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309
    i hate queuing, people who jam up the expressway because of the "lucky" license plate numbers and joining a queue because there's a queue. also... following those "food bloggers" who know nuts about food, claim they do and make people form long queues for crappy substandard food.
    I like your angst.
    Last edited by bonrya; 20th February 2011 at 09:29 PM.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    I like your angst.
    what angst?

Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast