Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15303538394041424550 ... LastLast

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 4!! (we present a lucky 4 digit number to u. 1576)

Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 4!! (we present a lucky 4 digit number to u. 1576)

Why is Raep in the tags?
    indie

Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 4!! (we present a lucky 4 digit number to u. 1576)

Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Hahaha for my presentation, I wore everything formal but a tie, got whacked like crazy too
    LOL i also bought a tie... and after that, i made sure that my dressing wasn't sloppy anymore

Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    Why is Raep in the tags?
    i dunno. but the tags on my end read "sweetheart, raep, yien"

hahaha

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    i got whacked left right and center by my lecturer in NgeeAnn Polytechnic when i showed up for a presentation in khaki cargo pants, short sleeves and black track shoes. even the belt was one of those teeny bopper buckle types. and back then my hair was very long and copper-colored

and i was blasted at with this sentence: "IS THIS HOW A BUSINESS STUDENT DRESSES FOR A PRESENTATION??"

LOL the next day i had to go shopping
    gah. jeans with longsleeves?

i can only have my sports shoe liao. cant help it

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post

go and buy shoes dude! when you get to universiti utusan melayu you'll understand what i mean

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart

Still can lah, jeans, long sleeve folded up and running shoes should look smart enough

I have finally bought my NG A2560!! After 3 months of consideration!! Muahahahahabn

I have finally bought my NG A2560!! After 3 months of consideration!! Muahahahahabn
    haha shop like a woman

hehehehehehehehehehehehe... best if there the whole world gone naked like in the biblical times of adam and eve...
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    hehehehehehehehehehehehe... best if there the whole world gone naked like in the biblical times of adam and eve...
    LOL if that's the case we would all be innocent and even though it's nakedness, it would be considered the norm

LOL if that's the case we would all be innocent and even though it's nakedness, it would be considered the norm
    Paradise
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

Paradise
    waiting for the revelations

Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    Aiyo your signature don't even look like a flickr link

You watermark is not distracting, but if people want to kope yours photos they can easily crop it out. I still prefer not to put watermark, either too distracting or can easily crop away.
    Ic ic. But at least I can prove that I'm the owner when I show the uncropped vs cropped copies.

haha shop like a woman
    Women takes 3 secs to decide when it comes to bags. If they can't decide in that 3 secs, they will buy first and decide later

waiting for the revelations
    Coming next year 22122012.....

Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    Women takes 3 secs to decide when it comes to bags. If they can't decide in that 3 secs, they will buy first and decide later
    i like window shopping HAHAHA

Coming next year 22122012.....
    yea

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

haha shop like a woman
    Hahaha must consider long long then you won't see me putting it up on BnS

Some days, I wait patiently for birds to perch on the tree outside my house so that I can do birding....

Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon
    Some days, I wait patiently for birds to perch on the tree outside my house so that I can do birding....
    Or you wait for XMM to walk pass so that you can do other kind of birding

Or you wait for XMM to walk pass so that you can do other kind of birding

there're kids here!

there're kids here!
    yeah lor!!!

wait later kenna their parents log in here and scold us sia!!!