Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12273235363738394247 ... LastLast

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 4!! (we present a lucky 4 digit number to u. 1576)

Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 4!! (we present a lucky 4 digit number to u. 1576)

Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    How to post here,I already mention I've already thrown all away.Not a single piece I kept.Why you guys so tiko peh.
    Seeing body parts is not tiko peh... It's a fetish of Spree

Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 4!! (we present a lucky 4 digit number to u. 1576)

Ya right,very funny.

anddddd he's gone LOL

Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon

Seeing body parts is not tiko peh... It's a fetish of Spree
    Hey hey, I wasnt the one that suggested XMM photo in the first place hor!! I pull an Allen on you!! You have less post than me, so you are the tiko peh

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

crap. i can't pull an allen on you
    Hahaha only Allen can pull an Allen on me Sion also have less post than me but he senior member, must respect haha!!
    Last edited by spree86; 20th February 2011 at 01:49 AM.

that joe disappeared quite fast LOL

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    anddddd he's gone LOL
    Lol, people can't take joke nowadays?

Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Hey hey, I wasnt the one that suggested XMM photo in the first place hor!! I pull an Allen on you!! You have less post than me, so you are the tiko peh
    You can't pull Allen on me! I, As the pedo bear title giver, is higher in status than you, so you can't pull an Allen on me!

And I didn't not suggest any body parts, it's you who started it
    Last edited by iguanavon; 20th February 2011 at 01:49 AM.

that joe disappeared quite fast LOL
    Hahaha looks like we scared off a potential member, mistress Sion might be angry

sigh.

WHY SO SRS?

Btw, do you all know how to add signature or watermark to photos??? The help file in CS5 is pretty much useless

Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon
    Btw, do you all know how to add signature or watermark to photos??? The help file in CS5 is pretty much useless
    Haha I only use capture NX 2 leh that one cannot add watermark, try YouTube video bah, easier to understand

Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    i created my watermark through photoshop over a transparent background and saved it as a PSD file... so i can just cut and paste over my images

sigh.

WHY SO SRS?

Haha should we PM him to explain it's a joke? Or just leave it?

Haha should we PM him to explain it's a joke? Or just leave it?
    we can just leave it LOL afterall... this is ClubSNAP... how can there be psycho murderers running lose in the forum and not being caught?

we can just leave it LOL afterall... this is ClubSNAP... how can there be psycho murderers running lose in the forum and not being caught?
    Hahaha I bet he thinks that we are the tiko psychos

Hahaha I bet he thinks that we are the tiko psychos
    He's older than us sia... How can call us tiko peh??? We not even ah pek yet

He's older than us sia... How can call us tiko peh??? We not even ah pek yet
    precisely! LOL. but he probably thinks we're older than him.. must be my House MD avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    i created my watermark through photoshop over a transparent background and saved it as a PSD file... so i can just cut and paste over my images
    I found that raw converted to jpeg w/o watermark has higher mb than jpeg w/ watermarks... That additional mb got any effects?

precisely! LOL. but he probably thinks we're older than him.. must be my House MD avatar
    Hahaha that one really is tiko peh, just that he saves lives that's all

I found that raw converted to jpeg w/o watermark has higher mb than jpeg w/ watermarks... That additional mb got any effects?
    usually RAW to Jpeg has better color and details than just Out of Camera JPEGs. hence the larger filesize. the watermark has no extra memory tagged to it.

Hahaha that one really is tiko peh, just that he saves lives that's all
    spot on