Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9242932333435363944 ... LastLast

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 4!! (we present a lucky 4 digit number to u. 1576)

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart
    ok today's shoot was a major success

Nice!! Looks great for a retro theme. I hvev outdoor model shoot on Monday too, never done that before, super noob haha!!

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 4!! (we present a lucky 4 digit number to u. 1576)

btw if u pay close attention...

the right side u see that sun light thingy? it isnt sunlight. its actually a flash zoomed at 70mm i think, ctoed.

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 4!! (we present a lucky 4 digit number to u. 1576)

a few more

btw if u pay close attention...

the right side u see that sun light thingy? it isnt sunlight. its actually a flash zoomed at 70mm i think, ctoed.
    Woah, you are doing strobist today? Nice, the flash blend in with the ambient light pretty well, looks natural hmm I don't have a hotshoe sync cord or wireless trigger, don't think I can do this on Monday...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Woah, you are doing strobist today? Nice, the flash blend in with the ambient light pretty well, looks natural hmm I don't have a hotshoe sync cord or wireless trigger, don't think I can do this on Monday...
    i always had a pt04 just incase i needed to off shoe flash. just testing out some strobist techniques, attempting to blend light in lor. i had the inspiration for that photo from my htc hd2's default pictures

lol Allen what lens are you using to take her pictures?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    lol Allen what lens are you using to take her pictures?
    a mix really. 55-250 and a tamron 17-50

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    try not to use wide angle for full-body shots from the bottom up.. it makes the subject look fat

Blog Entries

try not to use wide angle for full-body shots from the bottom up.. it makes the subject look fat
    nope. i kept it level like how i would for landscape

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

Haha I will be only using 2 primes on Monday, 50 and 35, hope it's enough to do the job

Blog Entries

Haha I will be only using 2 primes on Monday, 50 and 35, hope it's enough to do the job
    i poor. so i make do with what i have

but i really like the first shot. it looks good

hehehehehehehe... Good afternoon peeps

am back after sunrise shot with the SunChasersSG, then i go alone to the Matilda House in Punggol for some IR shot, and then shot the ancestral cemetery/temple near my place...
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

Haha I don't even have a 17-50, I poorer than you leh

use the 50mm more. aim your lens at the neck/chin level. that's a tip i learned.

i'm more interested in the film look you "treated" the images to

not the girl... not the girl...

Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Gah, sunset today. It was SO HOT. trying to take also but OMG BALI. It's beautiful. Should have gotten those filters at the duty free even though it was $55.

Can use your sun-glasses over the lens front as CPL, provided the glasses outsize the lens thread size.

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

use the 50mm more. aim your lens at the neck/chin level. that's a tip i learned.

That's what I wanna do also but is a blogshop shoot so the clothes are more impt than the girl but no reason not to this chance for my own shots too right? Haha

I think the flash on her legs was too strong in the pic where she was sitting on the bench...Like your eyes just snap on the legs instead of the face, not cuz her legs are sexy, but because it's the brightest part of the image (not commenting anything on her legs in case you get unhappy again lol)

Blog Entries

piak piak piak

That's what I wanna do also but is a blogshop shoot so the clothes are more impt than the girl but no reason not to this chance for my own shots too right? Haha
    use the 35mm, stand further back to get the entire body in. don't get carried away though, and shoot more head shots than the dresses

piak piak piak
    tsk tsk kids these days get angry easily

use the 35mm, stand further back to get the entire body in. don't get carried away though, and shoot more head shots than the dresses
    Must also be careful not to shoot only a certain small portion of the dresses