Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9141718192021242944 ... LastLast

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 4!! (we present a lucky 4 digit number to u. 1576)

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 4!! (we present a lucky 4 digit number to u. 1576)

Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Its the lines i think, somehow, for today's pic, the lines were here and there, horizontal and vertical. The lines in the other pics were blending in nicely and all pointing to a single spot.
    yep. i tried to do for today. flunked like a soft prata

Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 4!! (we present a lucky 4 digit number to u. 1576)

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    by right its how the buildings fit together that is the subject. for me landscape/archi isnt just one part, but how the overall fits together to look nice lor.

see how each piece of the building fits like a jigsaw puzzle? the one i did today didnt fit nicely
    Hmmm.... for #1, it's about the balance between the actual and the reflection???

For #2, the drain leading to the building is consisted good? And there's no distracting HDB behind it?

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    kei... you know of any abandoned 'haunted' houses in Singapore that are still arounf and not 'fence-ed up'??
    dunno. OCH's one of them. actually we can still go in. but it's easier to sneak in at night.

most haunted houses are actually boarded up (IMO) not because of redevelopment but because things do happen inside

Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    hahahaha

well anyway if it's true, there's still hope for kei as some of his female friends have asked him to accompany them to go lingerie shopping!
    And photo shoot too

Its still around but it has gotten so famous that the police patrols it frequently now. It's private property, so if you get caught, its trespassing.
    Seems like government has a fetish for haunted buildings

yep. i tried to do for today. flunked like a soft prata
    sometimes, just let loose. the more you try to compose, recompose, force a composition... the more it doesn't work.

just like the force. let your lightsaber be an extension of your arm

Yea that's the one, he was doing some dark rituals inside and used a few children as sacrifice, very big news in the 80s

Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    And photo shoot too

Seems like government has a fetish for haunted buildings
    Hahaha they loved it!! The old ford factory is now a museum, another haunted place gone.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    sometimes, just let loose. the more you try to compose, recompose, force a composition... the more it doesn't work.

just like the force. let your lightsaber be an extension of your arm
    i know lar. i wasnt forcing really. just noted nice light thats all.

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    dunno. OCH's one of them. actually we can still go in. but it's easier to sneak in at night.

most haunted houses are actually boarded up (IMO) not because of redevelopment but because things do happen inside
    i only been to Tyersall House...

Please be our guide to OCH
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

Yea that's the one, he was doing some dark rituals inside and used a few children as sacrifice, very big news in the 80s
    Why do you know about this? I'm older than you but I have not recollection of it

i know lar. i wasnt forcing really. just noted nice light thats all.
    Haha it one of those days, someday you go home with gems, sometimes its just crap, don't be too hard on yourself

i only been to Tyersall House...

Please be our guide to OCH
    eh.... sure u wanna head there? LOL at night it's pretty creepy.

and did you know... the building itself is largely free of any presence... it's only certain areas.

Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    Why do you know about this? I'm older than you but I have not recollection of it
    Haha my mum told me, last time we used to stay in TPY and my grandma's place was just a few blocks away from there.

basket. i think i have a sudden onset of fever. GAH. i have an important meeting tmr

woah... a real psychopath

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toa_Payoh_ritual_murders
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

Quote Originally Posted by spree86

Hmm for graduated filters got cheap got not cheap, depends on how particular your are but i think best option would be Cokin holder with Tianya filters. My friend's Tianya holder dropped out when he's pointing the camera out of a window, lucky didn't whack anyone
    I read somewhere can put two uv?ND? Filter on top of each other to make a false graduated filter. Not sure if can be done.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    I read somewhere can put two uv?ND? Filter on top of each other to make a false graduated filter. Not sure if can be done.
    dun try.

go do multiple exposures and exposure blend.

else use in photoshop GND. better than nothing. shoot raw to help a bit

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    my tianya so far so good lar. no problems

Yea, he's a real psychopath this one and to think that the family living there now don't know what happened inside, creepy to the max!!

my tianya so far so good lar. no problems
    Haha maybe my friend's one is a defective copy