Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718212641 ... LastLast

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 4!! (we present a lucky 4 digit number to u. 1576)

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart

lai help help
    Wah the guy very careless leh
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 4!! (we present a lucky 4 digit number to u. 1576)

Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Going to Bali for my cousin's wedding tmr. coming back mon.
    Do enjoy your holidays in Bali.

And do post your shots here
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker

Do enjoy your holidays in Bali.

And do post your shots here
    I think I might need an ND filter for landscapes...
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 4!! (we present a lucky 4 digit number to u. 1576)

Yes, and tripod, shutter release cable too!

Night86mare's previous shots of Bali were good.

You may check his works (hopefully they are still around somewhere in his keep)
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

I have an ND8 which i have never used but if you wanna go into serious landscape there you will need more than that wor...

Don't reach there liao then realise you didn't bring your filter like your CF card

Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    I have an ND8 which i have never used but if you wanna go into serious landscape there you will need more than that wor...
    Yeah lor. Best to have the B+W ND110 filter

Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    Don't reach there liao then realise you didn't bring your filter like your CF card

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    Yeah lor. Best to have the B+W ND110 filter
    Hahahaha so that you can take smooth waters

SDW and Spree, if possible, do you want to join my macro session???

SDW and Spree, if possible, do you want to join my macro session???
    Sure, where is it?

Hmmm...issit better to get square or circular filters?
    D7000. AF-S 18-105

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty628 View Post
    Hmmm...issit better to get square or circular filters?
    different functions, for things like GND better to get square so that you can shift according to the horizon. Quite lame if its a circular GND and you cannot compose as you want to.
    Last edited by spree86; 17th February 2011 at 09:25 PM.

different functions, for things like GND better to get square so that you can shift according to the horizon. Quite lame if its a circular GND and you cannot compose as you want to.
    Yup. For solid ND then just use the screw on type, the square ones more expensive (unless you want to get the not so good ones lah)

Just go BBB ND110

Sure, where is it?
    I PM both of you when he gives the Go Ahead. Because will be going to his house for the PP technique discussion session so need to get his permission first.

I PM both of you when he gives the Go Ahead. Because will be going to his house for the PP technique discussion session so need to get his permission first.
    Haha ok!! sure thing!!

Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    Yup. For solid ND then just use the screw on type, the square ones more expensive (unless you want to get the not so good ones lah)

Just go BBB ND110
    Hahaha everyone is pushing ND110, no Lee Big Stopper fan here?

Oh we should have a PP discussion session for the whole group some time, share some of our PP tricks with each other, can learn a lot I think. Why PP discussion only 2 ppl

Oh we should have a PP discussion session for the whole group some time, share some of our PP tricks with each other, can learn a lot I think. Why PP discussion only 2 ppl
    Haha me too!! I suck at PP, need lessons!!

Because I will be having a macro shoot and PP session with another group and they 2 mentioned that they want to do macro so I ask them only.

Because I will be having a macro shoot and PP session with another group and they 2 mentioned that they want to do macro so I ask them only.
    Oh, but anyway we should have our own random PP discussion some time, just talk about random PP techniques